MIssing VST CLSID

Author
Psychobillybob
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 882
2015/10/01 04:26:00 (permalink)

MIssing VST CLSID

Ok so I imported some projects from an older machine and the UAD plug-ins have all been migrated to UAD2 and a new folder, anyway most of the issues I have gotten covered but every time I open this project I get a screen that points to 4 missing "paths" in spite of everything I try to do...anyone know how to tweak the registry or point these vst's to the new location they are the only ones that do this...any help appreciated...thanks in advance...

It's a pain to scroll through the 4 vst clsid screens and choose the new location every time I open this project.." />
post edited by Psychobillybob - 2015/10/01 04:35:29

I'm using SOnar Platinium on a 6 core Lynx Audio machine and a ton of vintage pre-amps/eq's/comps I build for fun and sometimes money, REDD.47/API/Neve I also use the UAD stuff, and also use a Macbook Logic 9 through Apogee...

1 Reply Related Threads

Kylotan
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 995
    Re: MIssing VST CLSID 2015/10/01 05:41:10 (permalink)
    When I get this dialog, it's not because the VST is missing, but because there are duplicate copies of it, and Sonar has to decide which one to use. I solve it by deleting one of the duplicates. (The VST paths are almost certainly not in the old project, but are in Sonar, which has found the duplicates on your current machine.)

Sonar Platinum (Newburyport) / Win 8.1 64bit / Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 / Absynth / Kontakt / Play / Superior Drummer 2 / ESP LTD guitar / etc

Twilight's Embrace - gothic/death metal | Other works - instrumental/soundtracks
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1