Marker view where console view should be.

Author
chawthorne
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 38
2017/08/04 17:56:00 (permalink)

Marker view where console view should be.

Hi. I have a lens that I use as a default for new projects and without fail I get this weird anomaly of the marker view showing up where it should be the console view. Clicking the tabs fixes this but it's probably a minor bug that should be addressed. I've tried re-saving a new lens and made sure the console view should be out front. I've tried uploading an image to show this issue but this forum is not cooperating with me.

Thanks guys!

Cory Hawthorne
Singer, songwriter, guitar slinger, composer, sound designer.

2 Replies Related Threads

soens
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5154
    Re: Marker view where console view should be. 2017/08/05 02:19:01 (permalink)
    You have to upload your photo to a hosting site and post a link to it here. Make sure the site allows for "direct" links as more and more don't. I use Postimage and Free Image Hosting.
    Keith Albright [Cakewalk]
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1117
    Re: Marker view where console view should be. 2017/08/08 17:37:03 (permalink)
    I've been using postimg.org (or postimg.io or postimages.org) here without issue.
    The tab order/active tab should be saved as part of the view's persistence in the lens/screenset.
    Does it work if you have lenses set to none and save a project with the layout like you want?
    Check if you changed the options in Manage Lenses.  You'll probably want to be sure Window Layout is checked off.
    To add this image, I simply clicked on the Attach Images button, then pasted the direct link from the image upload to postimages.org into Image URL field of the dialog that appeared and clicked the insert button.

For example:

Keith
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1