Melodyne, Drum Replacer, Theme Editor, Studio Instruments Suite

Author
LittleStudios
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 46
2018/05/24 16:11:13 (permalink)

Melodyne, Drum Replacer, Theme Editor, Studio Instruments Suite

I see the items listed in the subject line in the "Install Add-Ons" section of BA.  I have these already installed from the former Sonar Platinum installation.  Have these items been updated since then, should I reinstall them, or am I all set?  If I'm all set and nothing has changed with these items since Sonar Platinum might I suggest make this part of BA a bit "smarter" so to speak.  What I'm suggesting is have it recognize that these items are installed and are current on my machine.  Only show what hasn't been installed or what needs updating.

Thanks

Chris
LittleStudios

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Melodyne, Drum Replacer, Theme Editor, Studio Instruments Suite 2018/05/24 16:24:46 (permalink)
    The Theme Editor is updated to support CbB. Melodyne is a 30 day trial of Melodyne 4 Studio. The rest of the add-ons are unchanged from Platinum. I don't think BA will change to reflect what has been installed by another program. It works much like the old Command Center in that regard. BA does not perform any type of discovery, BA only tracks what it has installed using registry entries maintained by the program.
    LittleStudios
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 46
    Re: Melodyne, Drum Replacer, Theme Editor, Studio Instruments Suite 2018/05/24 19:28:45 (permalink)
    Thank you for the quick response.

Chris
    LittleStudios
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1