Melodyne Update Available
Check your email for a link to update your Melodyne version.
Melodyne – Version 4.2.1
Version 4.2.1 contains all kinds of optimizations and bug fixes. We recommend the free update to all Melodyne 4 users.
Improvements in the current Version 4.2.1Melodyne
4.2.1 brings the following improvements and numerous minor optimizations all of which make your use of Melodyne more enjoyable, reliable and swift.
New functions and improvements
- Faster loading with ARA: In DAWs with ARA support, extensive projects now load considerably faster.
- Fixed: During ARA operation with Mixcraft and Cakewalk, blob monitoring and scrubbing were no longer available in Melodyne if you started playback in the DAW.
- Fixed: With Melodyne in Player Mode (i.e. without activating the program on the computer being used), the ARA plug-in sometimes crashed when you switched from Track Edit Mode to Clip Edit Mode.
- Fixed: If the detection was aborted after a transfer with the Melodyne plug-in and you subsequently tried to move audio material whilst holding down the ALT key, a crash was sometimes the result.
- Fixed: If an audio file was selected in the track pane of the stand-alone implementation of Melodyne studio, adjusting the fine tuning in the inspector sometimes led to a crash.
Peace,Jesse G. A fisher of men <>< ==============================Cakewalk and I are going places together!
Cakewalk By Bandlab, Windows 10 Pro- 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Processor, Crucial Ballistix 32 GB Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 750, Roland Octa-Capture, Mackie Big Knob, Mackie Universal Controller (MCU), KRK V4's, KRK Rockit 6, Korg TR-61 Workstation, M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller.[/