Melodyne not working

Author
hughblaney1957
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20
2014/09/26 13:32:50 (permalink)

Melodyne not working

Hi folks. I just got a problem with Melodyne not showing up under region effects. I tried running X3e again and choosing repair at the installation of it but still not there. Also done the reset vst scan as well, and again no good. When the scan comes to VST3 folder then it reports back with the error  "ERROR [Melodyne] Call initProc "    Anyone knows whats happening here. Also Sonar hangs for a little while before loading normal project at startup, then does automatic background scan for plugins. V-Vocal is present under region effects and working fine.

7 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Melodyne not working 2014/09/26 13:40:52 (permalink)
    The VST3 error is the reason the plug-in is not showing in Region FX. The Melodyne installer is a separate entry in the Windows Control Panel. There have been updates to the plug-in since the original version. Try running the stand alone version to get the updates. The default location for the 64bit stand alone is "C:\Program Files\Celemony\Melodyne SingleTrack\Melodyne singletrack.exe"

Also run a VST reset and rescan http://www.cakewalk.com/S...ommended-for-Upgraders
    hughblaney1957
    Re: Melodyne not working 2014/09/26 14:36:57 (permalink)
    Hi Scook and thanks for the reply. Done a repair install from the control panel program and it's still coming up with that same error message.It is the latest update as well. Would uninstalling sonar and then re-installing be any use here. Would it retain my non sonar plugins?

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Melodyne not working 2014/09/26 14:44:33 (permalink)
    Uninstalling SONAR will only remove the files the SONAR installers added to the system. Plug-ins which are not part of SONAR will be unaffected. I am not sure what uninstalling would accomplish. Better to contact Cakewalk support first. The phone lines are open. Also send an email to Celemony support. Is Windows patched current? This may be an issue related to the MS C++ redistribution libs but this should be confirmed with support.
    hughblaney1957
    Re: Melodyne not working 2014/09/28 08:13:53 (permalink)
    I have the latest Win 7 updates Scook. As for contacting Cakewalk outside the US, it's a no no. They need to have a dedicated team of telephone support in the UK. I will trudge on without Melodyne. Thank goodness for V-Vocal. Thank you for your time and if I get it fixed I will post it.
    SongroomAudio
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Melodyne not working 2014/10/24 09:56:42 (permalink)
    Hi,

I had exactly the same problem with Sonar X3 and Melodyne, so after trying a number of fixes I checked the registry key for the Melodyne VST3 plugin and found that it didn't contain the required data keys. This would suggest that it hadn't been scanned, so I compared the settings with my other VST3 plugins and found that the only obvious difference was that the Melodyne plugin was installed inside a nested folder.

I navigated to the default installation folder (c:/program files/common files/VST3/celemony/melodyne) and moved the MelodyneVST file to the parent folder (c:/program files/common files/VST3). I then opened Sonar and performed a full VST scan which found and installed Melodyne without a problem, including adding it back to the region effects menu.

(Melodyne required reactivation during the scan, just click the button and all should be well)

Hope this helps
    Songroom Audio
    jes_knudsen
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re: Melodyne not working 2017/11/24 09:15:51 (permalink)
    I have Sonar X3 Producer and all of a sudden, my Melodyne won't work.

When I try to re-activate it asks for registration. I punch in my serial code and get red numbers saying Melodyne Essentials 2. 

When I click ok an error message comes up saying:
    "Server Error Code: 113 LicenseProductVersionNotAcceptableByClient"

I tried to re-install Melodyne but same result.

Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

aidanodr
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 454
    Re: Melodyne not working 2017/11/24 10:41:27 (permalink)
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1