Missing Style Dials from Pro Channel Strip

Author
tedpaull
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
2017/09/18 00:17:36 (permalink)

Missing Style Dials from Pro Channel Strip

I have Sonar Platinum (w/lifetime support) running on an i7-6GB-Windows 10 system. I recently had a major hardware crash and had to replace several components, and then totally reinstall system and apps. Once done, all seemed well except I noticed that the VST count on startup dropped from 130+ to 90. All plug-ins appear to be visible and accessible, however, in the Library, so I didn't worry about it. (How many should I have with just the stock Platinum plug-ins?)

But today, I wanted to do some editing, but I seem to have lost all my Style Dials from the Pro Channel strip. If I load in a project that uses them, they appear on the strip, but when I try to add other in, they are nowhere to be found! Can anyone tell me how to get them to appear?

All VST plugins are in default folders, and are listed properly both in C3 and in Program Prefs.

C3 also shows the program to be up to date, and I just installed the 2017.8 update.

Can anyone help? How do I get Style Dials to appear on the ProChannel strip?

Ted
post edited by tedpaull - 2017/09/18 15:16:50

Sonar Platinum Lifetime, i7-2600, 3.4 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD system drive, 2 TB internal HD, 12+ TB external HDs, Windows 10, 64 bit OS, Behringer U-Phoria UM404HD interface, Zoom 24 interface / recorder / control surface, Korg D3200 HD recorder, plus assorted instruments, synths, mikes, speakers, and other fun toys!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1