Mods Delete-PLEASE!-Begging you PLEASE!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Ognis
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5129
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:22:12 (permalink)
Good idea,

my last post in this thread
opaque slogan
Max Output Level: -57.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1787
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:24:31 (permalink)
Tried to warn you about that avatar Ognis. Gotta say though...that quoted comment was a bit rich coming from someone with naked toddlers in their avatar.

Mario kart SC, Nintendo Gameboy advance SP, Screen magnifier.

www.myspace.com/opaqueslogan (pre-sonar, raw and nasty)
michael japan
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5252
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:38:22 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: opaque slogan

Tried to warn you about that avatar Ognis. Gotta say though...that quoted comment was a bit rich coming from someone with naked toddlers in their avatar.

give me a break guys--I have 5 kids and 7 grandkids for Christ's sake . I thought people around here knew me well enough to know that it's a sincere compliment--guess I gave everyone too much credit. ^_^ I was attempting to turn the thread around by seeing something good in it. The world is getting weird--can't even be sincere anymore-of course I knew that.
As far as the avatar I always thought it was great because of the "relax" sign. I'll change it later today since it seems to be too heavy for some. Anyway Nick, thanks for pointing it out.

Windows 10/64 bit/i7-6560U/SSD/16GB RAM/Cakelab/Sonar Platinum/Pro Tools/Studio 1/Studio 192/DP88/MOTU AVB/Grace M101/AKG Various/Blue Woodpecker/SM81x2/Yamaha C1L Grand Piano/CLP545/MOX88/MOTIF XS Rack Rack/MX61/Korg CX3/Karma/Scarbee EP88s/ Ivory/Ravenscroft Piano/JBL4410/NS10m/Auratones/Omnisphere/Play Composers Selection/Waves/Komplete Kontrol
kidsoncoffee
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 524
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:43:47 (permalink)
Why? The last post was 2 days ago. Would have been better to just let this unfortunate thread slip away gently.

Just proving a point to myself. Carry on.

I'm not supposed to take offense to that ? That's the second time I've heard that here, and I don't find it funny at all. If someone has something to say, then say it. Don't feck around by dancing around what you really wish to say....

Yes one option would be getting offended. The other would be to ignore it. But realistically speaking you cant have it both ways.

As far as I can Tell your either looking to ensnare. Or your completely naive in the ways of human nature . Or your completely ambivalent to it all.

My guess is its number one. Your deflective, and evasive. You side step your accusers. And then become defensive with the mail carrier. You don't have a problem your looking for one.

My self. I cant care either way. I was just pointing out the obvious to once again prove a point to myself.

opaque slogan
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:51:32 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: michael japan

give me a break guys--I have 5 kids and 7 grandkids for Christ's sake . I thought people around here knew me well enough to know that it's a sincere compliment--guess I gave everyone too much credit. ^_^ I was attempting to turn the thread around by seeing something good in it. The world is getting weird--can't even be sincere anymore-of course I knew that.
As far as the avatar I always thought it was great because of the "relax" sign. I'll change it later today since it seems to be too heavy for some. Anyway Nick, thanks for pointing it out.

Michael,
I was refering to Ognis' last quote which was not of your post, therefore....

post edited by opaque slogan - 2007/02/27 18:43:55

coldsteal2
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 741
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 17:59:04 (permalink)
Wow,...........for a second i thought i was back on myspace forums hahah
marcos69
Max Output Level: -26 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4950
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 18:01:19 (permalink)
No good deed shall go unpunished.

Mark Wessels

At CD Baby

At Soundclick
kidsoncoffee
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 18:07:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jamesg1213

See what I mean? Just let it drop for goodness sake.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Its pathetic really.

I'm going to do a little mop up work and then call it another successful experiment.
rbowser
Max Output Level: -10 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6518
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 18:24:42 (permalink)
kidsoncoffee, Did you look at the date of my original post on this thread? It's unfortunate you dredged this up, responding as if my post was still fresh, and assuming I'm still upset. Bad assumptions to make.

I was ticked off for one day and then moved on--Walked away long ago from this. Have been happily working on my music projects since I posted here last.

When I started this thread, I spoke my mind, not a popular thing to do, as your response once again proves, but there ya go. If you think "Good People" are always nice and polite and never get edgey, then I don't know what reality you're living in. But when someone blows some steam off when they get righteously angry about something, it has nothing to do with their "credibility." It just means they're human.

It's unpopular to speak one's mind--you invariably get punched for it, instead of the guy who really deserves the blow. But there ya go--that's the way things are. Nobody likes to rock the boat or disturb the status quo, and fewer things get people angry faster than when someone in their midst dares to speak his mind. I've accepted that about people a long time ago--But it'll never stop me from speaking up when I feel I just have to.

Thank you, Marcos--I think you get it.

And for heavens sake--This thread has turned into some Weird stuff. I guess there Are no moderators around, because this whole string of messages should be trashed.

I started this tangent--I officially pronounce this thread CLOSED!

Randy
rbowser

Sonar X3e Studio
Roland A-800 MIDI keyboard controller
Alesis i|O2 interface
Gigabyte Technology-AMD Phenom II @ 3 GHz
8 Gb RAM 6 Core Windows 7 Home Premium x64
with dual monitors
Ognis
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 18:35:53 (permalink)
Are no moderators around, because this whole string of messages should be trashed.

I posted here sevral times, edited the topic title with

Mods Delete

Every one of those topics were deleted within a few hours
post edited by Ognis - 2007/02/27 19:00:22
zungle
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2745
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 18:48:43 (permalink)
As far as the avatar I always thought it was great because of the "relax" sign. I'll change it later today since it seems to be too heavy for some.

Michael the Avatars great........

Don't change it...........

kidsoncoffee
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 19:06:03 (permalink)

Michael,
Ognis didn't quote your post, therefore i was not aiming that at you. Pay attention.

Perhaps it is you that should be paying attention. Your so quick at the obvious that the intent misses because its not at the tip of your finger.

I was only partaking of a game Ognises was playing. I positioned myself in way to create a reaction. And I got it.

Let me give a real life example of what I pined him to.

I have two half dressed children in my avatar. You in turn use it as fodder against me in an attempt at irony. I know have two options in front of me.

1. Face you letting everyone else see. And concisely dismiss your accusations making it clear to all the mater of fact. And by doing so more than likely defusing any further misunderstanding.

2. I could ignore it because I don't care what you think.

in this case Ognis is either acting as though he doesn't care what people think. Or pretending not to care what people think and is forced into an action when put on the hot seat. Or Ognis is a complete imbecile.

I before I had accused him of bating trouble. But this is only half right. Because when given the chance hell play on peoples sympathy. Id like to think of Otgnis as a drama queen.

And for your further advancement in knowledge I will enlighten you in the proper use of irony. You see for it to have been a joke of ironic matter I would have had to been accusing Ognis Based on his avatar. When all I was actually doing was answering his question. And then explaining that his prior actions are what made the accusation.Now if my name was GPM and had this avatar then it would still not be irony. because GPM was thinking what everyone else was. Little girl picture coupled with Ognis acting like a worm at each passing comment. Even complements.

So technical the only joke that can be made hear in your styling and still be accurate would be something like this.

quote:

quote:

Michael,
Ognis didn't quote your post, therefore i was not aiming that at you. Pay attention.

Micheal I tried to warn you about getting upset over the drivel that comes from some peoples mouth.

Telling some one to pay attention while they not only missed the obvious but then make commentary unknowingly on there own ignorance.; Now thats rich

kidsoncoffee
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 19:16:41 (permalink)
Ok for the last time.

This was me showcasing just how easy it is to start a fire. Especially when there are so many people that live to fight fires.

Along the way I exposed someone as being in general creepy. And enlightened someone as to the train wreck they had missed while they where busy observing.

But most of all I proved two things to myself. And I was not having fun while doing it.

Gotta go floss. bye
kidsoncoffee
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 19:32:02 (permalink)
Back for a second.....

This thread should be made a sticky. SERIOUSLY

And every person guilty of throwing gas on a fire in the name of "good deeds" should be hit upside the head with it until it finally sinks in.

Ognis
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 19:42:48 (permalink)
bla bla bla.
post edited by Ognis - 2007/03/07 20:19:39
airmeki
Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1598
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 20:01:18 (permalink)
Hey, Coffee Kid - by bringing back this darn thread you not only show how well you stir in s..., but you also manage to insult two people of this forum in the same paragraph! Hurray, for Mr. Knows-it-Best. I've not even heard or better read from you since I've joined this forum back in last September - and now you just pop up in here to trumpet your silly horns?
Yeah, make this thread sticky - so everyone can see how pathetic this is what you do!
post edited by airmeki - 2007/02/27 20:23:01

opaque slogan
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/27 20:29:23 (permalink)
This has become somewhat disturbing.

I've deleted this post after reading a certain post which i had overlooked earlier.
I would have deleted all of my posts but they've been quoted so i don't see the point.
I just want to distance my self as much as possible from this.
post edited by opaque slogan - 2007/02/28 13:43:13

GPM
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 396
RE: Moderator--Please delete Simon Cowell's posts and ban him 2007/02/28 01:43:30 (permalink)
This has become somewhat disturbing.

I've deleted this post after reading a certain post which i had overlooked earlier.
I would have deleted all of my posts but they've been quoted so i don't see the point.
I just want to distance my self as much as possible from this.

Yeah, it's crap.
post edited by GPM - 2007/03/14 18:05:36
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1