Monitor advice needed please.

Author
steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 256
2010/07/17 07:29:10 (permalink)

Monitor advice needed please.

Hi, i've been using Blue sky media desk 2.1 monitors in a small room(10'x9'x9').I've been reading from other posts it's probably best to not mix on a sub especially in a small room, i do have some room treatment(corners stacked with bags of high density fiber glass and foam on half of the walls).When i try my mixes on systems with a sub they seem ok but perhaps thin in the mids-high mids,in the car they seem even thinner.Now can anyone one recommend monitors to help in these conditions up to about £600 or what size i should go for.Also would putting a high pass filter on the master bus help for monitoring and then removing it to check the low end and after the mix is done.The crossover for the sats is 110hz i presume switching the sub off won't help.

Cheers
Steve.

I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book? Or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat

29 Replies Related Threads

The Maillard Reaction
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31918
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 08:15:37 (permalink)
    The satellites probably sound so darn harsh that you are mixing to them by backing off on the mids in the mix room and then realizing that you did when you listen on some other system.

Here's a review of the Blue Sky system:

http://www.soundonsound.c...5/articles/bluesky.htm

A careful read will reveal that the author is professional gear pimp and that he dances around all the negatives while never really pointing out that there are no tangible positives.

For example; Porting is not bad... it was developed to make ok speaker drivers sound better in small boxes. The reviewer makes the lack of port seem like a benefit but he never investigates if the speaker driver is actually a good match for a sealed box design. Sealed box designs... by their nature are always larger than the ported design if both are optimized for the specific speaker driver used. You can't really make a small sealed box that sounds ideal without a port.

For example; Sub woofers do not sound best on the floor... people just tell people who don't want to place them in the best place that it's ok to put them where they suspect they are gonna put them anyways so that they do not come off as contradictory.

The whole system seems designed for someone who doesn't really want to fit monitors into their mix situation.

I'd suggest that you learn what you have to do to back yourself into a end product that you like.... you'll need to endure hyped mid range in your mix position and you'll learn that in this case the reliance on the subwoofer means imaging below about 150hz is a complete mystery.

The Blue Sky 2.1 system is a system... if you don't use it as a system it will not even perform at the marginal level of quality it was hoped it could provide.

You can get used to this and compensate.

Then you can start considering how to fit some real monitors into your set up.

If you value small size and good sound... then yes, ditch the sub concept and simply get a good pair of 6" or 8" ported monitors that have adequate power full range.

best regards,
    mike

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 12:25:55 (permalink)
    mike_mccue

The satellites probably sound so darn harsh that you are mixing to them by backing off on the mids in the mix room and then realizing that you did when you listen on some other system.

Here's a review of the Blue Sky system:

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan05/articles/bluesky.htm

A careful read will reveal that the author is professional gear pimp and that he dances around all the negatives while never really pointing out that there are no tangible positives.

For example; Porting is not bad... it was developed to make ok speaker drivers sound better in small boxes. The reviewer makes the lack of port seem like a benefit but he never investigates if the speaker driver is actually a good match for a sealed box design. Sealed box designs... by their nature are always larger than the ported design if both are optimized for the specific speaker driver used. You can't really make a small sealed box that sounds ideal without a port.

For example; Sub woofers do not sound best on the floor... people just tell people who don't want to place them in the best place that it's ok to put them where they suspect they are gonna put them anyways so that they do not come off as contradictory.

The whole system seems designed for someone who doesn't really want to fit monitors into their mix situation.

I'd suggest that you learn what you have to do to back yourself into a end product that you like.... you'll need to endure hyped mid range in your mix position and you'll learn that in this case the reliance on the subwoofer means imaging below about 150hz is a complete mystery.

The Blue Sky 2.1 system is a system... if you don't use it as a system it will not even perform at the marginal level of quality it was hoped it could provide.

You can get used to this and compensate.

Then you can start considering how to fit some real monitors into your set up.

If you value small size and good sound... then yes, ditch the sub concept and simply get a good pair of 6" or 8" ported monitors that have adequate power full range.

best regards,
    mike
    Thanks for this very helpful reply, could you recommend anything for a room of my size which would improve my situation around the £600 mark.

Cheers
    Steve.

bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 12:57:50 (permalink)
    When i try my mixes on systems with a sub they seem ok but perhaps thin in the mids-high mids,in the car they seem even thinner.

The general rule of thumb is that whatever your speakers are good at, your mixes will be bad at. For example, if you have lots of bass, your mixes will tend to be bass-light. Conversely, wherever your speakers are weak, you'll tend to overcompensate. Whatever you do to compensate for your speakers will likely be inappropriate for any other speakers.

The same principle applies to acoustical issues in your room. You'll tend to compensate for resonant peaks and nulls at the mix position but those adjustments will be specific to your room and not be right for any other space.

Of these two problems, the acoustical one is by far the bigger one. Consider that any frequency nonlinearity in your speaker system might be responsible for a misrepresentation of maybe +-6db in the worst case, but room resonances may cause perceptual errors of 30db or more!

Look into the acoustics of your room first, before digging into your pockets for better speakers. Some inexpensive bass trapping will do more for your mixes than $1000 speakers will.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 13:29:45 (permalink)
    bitflipper

When i try my mixes on systems with a sub they seem ok but perhaps thin in the mids-high mids,in the car they seem even thinner.

The general rule of thumb is that whatever your speakers are good at, your mixes will be bad at. For example, if you have lots of bass, your mixes will tend to be bass-light. Conversely, wherever your speakers are weak, you'll tend to overcompensate. Whatever you do to compensate for your speakers will likely be inappropriate for any other speakers.

The same principle applies to acoustical issues in your room. You'll tend to compensate for resonant peaks and nulls at the mix position but those adjustments will be specific to your room and not be right for any other space.

Of these two problems, the acoustical one is by far the bigger one. Consider that any frequency nonlinearity in your speaker system might be responsible for a misrepresentation of maybe +-6db in the worst case, but room resonances may cause perceptual errors of 30db or more!

Look into the acoustics of your room first, before digging into your pockets for better speakers. Some inexpensive bass trapping will do more for your mixes than $1000 speakers will.
    Thanks for the advice. I have got about as much treatment in the room as i can physically get in and i also use Ik's ARC system and from this i know i've got a big peak and dip in the lower mids with which the ARC system seems to improve, i know using this is open to debate but my mixes seem a lot better mixed with it.My main concern is should i be using a sub in a small room, i've read it's not a good idea to mix on system with a sub on but useful for checking your mixes with. 

Cheers
    Steve.

marcos69
    Max Output Level: -26 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4950
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 14:02:02 (permalink)
    My room dimensions are similar to yours.  My mixes improved exponentially by following Bitflipper's advice in this thread - http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1495170

I treated my room with 2" Owens Corning 703 - http://www.atsacoustics.c...Corning-703--1002.html on the walls for reflections and 4" of 705 - http://www.atsacoustics.c...of-6--1021.html.  as corner bass traps.  There's lots of info on how to build these on the web.

My monitors are Yamaha HS50 which go for US dollars around 200 each.  It has a 5" woofer which is a bit light in the bass, but I still get great mixes with them.  My next monitor purchase will probably have at least an 8" woofer.

Most people that I know who successfully use subs to mix with only use them to check their mix.  Not to use them the whole time they are mixing.
    post edited by marcos69 - 2010/07/17 18:10:04

Mark Wessels

At CD Baby

At Soundclick
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 14:08:38 (permalink)
    marcos69

My room dimensions are similar to yours.  My mixes improved exponentially by following Bitflipper's advice in this thread - http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1495170

I treated my room with 2" Owens Corning 703 - http://www.atsacoustics.com/item--Owens-Corning-703--1002.html on the walls for reflections and 4" of 705 - http://www.atsacoustics.com/item--Owens-Corning-705-Rigid-Fiberglass-Board-2-inch-Case-of-6--1021.html.  There's lots of info on how to build these on the web.

My monitors are Yamaha HS50 which go for US dollars around 200 each.  It has a 5" woofer which is a bit light in the bass, but I still get great mixes with them.  My next monitor purchase will probably have at least an 8" woofer.

Most people that I know who successfully use subs to mix with only use them to check their mix.  Not to use them the whole time they are mixing.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 17:14:15 (permalink)
    Hi Steve,
     I don't think it is appropriate for me to tell what you should consider buying... but I'd take Bit's advice and get your room as stable as possible... than I'd shop for a pair of high powered 6" or 8" speakers and use them as near fields... not far near fields... and then you can probably get away without a sub woofer.

I think a sub woofer should be placed in line with the satellites and I like to do it near ear level to maintain imaging coherency.

My satellite speakers are biamped and run 250 watts on the woofer, 100 watts on the tweeter. My sub runs 400 watts... I can take or leave the sub. I like it but don't need it.

I am not trying to brag or stuff like that... just trying to let you know what I mean by adequate power. I generally mix at 81-83dBSPL at the mix position. The point being is that the extra power is used to give good bass definition when it is required. I describe my monitors as industrial tools... nothing fancy.

You may or may not know that I stand against the idea of using an ARC system... I just think it's the wrong direction to go. I only say that to get it out there and acknowledge it. I understand that many people think it helps them. How can I argue with that? :-) I can't.

I do think using lots of bass trapping always helps.

Best of luck with your quest for something that works for you.

best,
    mike

post edited by mike_mccue - 2010/07/17 23:06:34

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 18:32:01 (permalink)
    mike_mccue

Hi Steve,
    I don't think it is appropriate for me to tell what you should consider buying... but I'd take Bit's advice and get your room as stable as possible... than I'd shop for a pair of high powered 6" or 8" speakers and use them as near fields... not far near fields... and then you can probably get away without a sub woofer.

I think a sub woofer should be placed in line with the satellites and I like to do it near ear level to maintain imaging coherency.

My satellite speakers are biamped and run 250 watts on the woofer, 100 watts on the tweeter. My sub runs 400 watts... I can take or leave the sub. I like it but don't need it.

I am not trying to brag or stuff like that... just trying to let you know what I mean by adequate power. I generally mix at 81-83dBSPL at the mix position. The point being is that the extra power is used to give good bass definition when it is required. I describe my monitors as industrial tools... nothing fancy.

You may or may not know that I stand against the idea of using an ARC system... I just think it's the wrong direction to go. I only say that to get it out there and not acknowledge it. I understand that many people think it helps them. How can I argue with that? :-) I can't.

I do think using lots of bass trapping always helps.

Best of luck with your quest for something that works for you.

best,
    mike
    Thanks again for your advice, i'm thinking of getting a pair of Adam A5's which should be ok in my small room and then checking the mix on the sub.I can't get any more treatment in the room and i'm sure the 9'x9' dimensions don't help.

Cheers
    Steve.

Middleman
    Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4397
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 22:47:58 (permalink)
    Those Adams are nice. Very accurate in the midrange.

Gear: A bunch of stuff.
    marcos69
    Max Output Level: -26 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4950
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/17 22:59:26 (permalink)
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo

...I can't get any more treatment in the room...

Cheers
    Steve.

More is not always better.  Do Bit's room analysis.  If you are thin in your mid-highs it may be that you have too much treatment and that all of your mid-high reflections are being absorbed.  You want some reflective surfaces.

Mark Wessels

At CD Baby

At Soundclick
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 04:22:53 (permalink)
    marcos69

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo

...I can't get any more treatment in the room...

Cheers
    Steve.

More is not always better.  Do Bit's room analysis.  If you are thin in your mid-highs it may be that you have too much treatment and that all of your mid-high reflections are being absorbed.  You want some reflective surfaces.

I could be wrong here but if the mid-highs are being absorbed then i would be compensating for this in my mixes and they wouldn't sound thin in this area on other systems?

Cheers
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 07:44:48 (permalink)
    I think you are correct about that.

But What happens if the ARC also thinks that is correct.

So perhaps, the room sucks up mids... ARC figured that out and pumps the mids... but you are smarter than ARC and turn the mids back down?

So the mix lacks mids?

That might be a problem that can be corrected.

This is the reason I dislike global EQ on a mix monitor system... global EQ is suitable for entertainment playback... but it can introduce questions in a situation like this.

It could be something else of course... but you might want to give this some thought.

best regards,
    mike
    post edited by mike_mccue - 2010/07/18 07:46:01

Lemonboy
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 679
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 08:04:01 (permalink)
    It could be as simple that your Sub is set up too loud?

If after following Bits advice your room/monitor setup is still a long way from perfect but difficult to get any better, I'd recommend getting HarBal http://www.har-bal.com
    Harbal is not perfect, but it does give good visual feedback, showing you where your mix problems could have problems, and gives you the chance to alter them and A/B test against the original.  The more you use it the more you train your ears and the less you need it.  I think it is particularly helpful in assessing the bass end of a mix.  

It is NOT a replacement for having great acoustics in the mix room, but it is a real good friend if you haven't.  

Andy

PS: I love my Adam A7's, so would happily recommend them, but I think it does depend a little on the style of music you are producing.
    post edited by Lemonboy - 2010/07/18 08:14:35
    Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 08:17:34 (permalink)
    I have always believed that whether you have good monitors or cheap ones, a sub or not, and a treated room or the corner of a basement to mix in.....if you learn your gear and the environment, you can turn out some pretty decent mixes under all those conditions.

I will say it is easier in the proper environment, but with careful experimentation and note taking, it is possible in most conditions.

We had a thread recently on monitors and it seems that I am breaking several of the cardinal rules myself. I mix with a pair of MR5's and a Polk Sub.

The point? Learn the system and the room..... new monitors might be the answer, then again, they may not. In a thread like this...where you are discussing thinness and other sonic issues....a link to the song in question on soundclick would be appropriate so we could actually listen on OUR systems to see what you are talking bout, and then offer the proper guidance.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 10:49:51 (permalink)
    I've decided to try and sort out my room instead, at the moment i've got rolls of insulation stacked in the corners against the walls from floor to ceiling and foam all over the walls it is very dead sounding.Would making proper bass traps be better?
    ARC measurements show a dip of 3db at 90Hz,a peak of 5db from 200Hz-500Hz sloping off to a dip of about 10db at 1200Hz then leveling off at 1900Hz.
    Any ideas?

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 10:51:22 (permalink)
    I've decided to try and sort out my room instead, at the moment i've got rolls of insulation stacked in the corners against the walls from floor to ceiling and foam all over the walls it is very dead sounding.Would making proper bass traps be better?
    ARC measurements show a dip of 3db at 90Hz,a peak of 5db from 200Hz-500Hz sloping off to a dip of about 10db at 1200Hz then leveling off at 1900Hz.
    Any ideas?

Sorry seem to have double clicked the post button.

Cheers
    Steve.
    post edited by steve@psbnoe.wanadoo - 2010/07/18 10:54:35

bitflipper
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 13:59:31 (permalink)
    i've got rolls of insulation stacked in the corners against the walls from floor to ceiling and foam all over the walls it is very dead sounding.Would making proper bass traps be better?

That's actually a very efficient bass trap, with lower extension than even commercial bass trap products.

Bass traps should tame low-frequency resonances without making the room overly dead. It's the foam on the walls that is making it sound dead. You may have overdone it, or are using the wrong kind of foam. What kind of absorbers are you using on the walls, and what percentage of the total wall/ceiling area is covered?

Speaker position is also important. Make sure that sub is away from any walls, especially corners. You may also be able to improve it by raising it off the floor.

My Stuff
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 14:41:13 (permalink)
    bitflipper

i've got rolls of insulation stacked in the corners against the walls from floor to ceiling and foam all over the walls it is very dead sounding.Would making proper bass traps be better?
    That's actually a very efficient bass trap, with lower extension than even commercial bass trap products.

Bass traps should tame low-frequency resonances without making the room overly dead. It's the foam on the walls that is making it sound dead. You may have overdone it, or are using the wrong kind of foam. What kind of absorbers are you using on the walls, and what percentage of the total wall/ceiling area is covered?

Speaker position is also important. Make sure that sub is away from any walls, especially corners. You may also be able to improve it by raising it off the floor.

The foam is about 1" pyramid type and covers everywhere on the side of the room where i mix and then in reflection areas on the other side, i did this because it is a small room.
    Thanks for your help,
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 14:59:54 (permalink)
    "The foam is about 1" pyramid type and covers everywhere"

That's why I think the ARC is pumping the mid range.... and then you are turning it down even further without knowing that you are doing it.

best,
    mike
    post edited by mike_mccue - 2010/07/18 15:01:04

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 15:34:02 (permalink)
    Ok so if i remove some of the foam do you think this would help?
    I've got a real bad dip at about 1200Hz (-10db)and the lows are peaking 200Hz-500Hz by about 5db.
    If the traps i'm using are quite good as Bitflipper said i don't know what to do as removing some foam seems unlikley to solve this.
    My Sub is on the floor but 18" from the corner, my desk diagonal in the room.
    I suppose it comes down to the size of the room (small and the hight and width being the same length).

Cheers
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 16:02:11 (permalink)
    The foam is transparent to the 200-500Hz only the corner traps and any extra high dense material will help with that.

The 1200 may be getting sucked up buy the foam or it may simply be the result of nulls in the room.

Are you making these observations with or with out the ARC engaged?

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 16:14:55 (permalink)
    mike_mccue

The foam is transparent to the 200-500Hz only the corner traps and any extra high dense material will help with that.

The 1200 may be getting sucked up buy the foam or it may simply be the result of nulls in the room.

Are you making these observations with or with out the ARC engaged?

These readings are from ARC itself after taking readings with the ARC mic it shows the frequency response of the room before correction and after.

Cheers
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 16:54:48 (permalink)
    So is it fair to assume that ARC is boosting at 1200Hz in an effort to flatten?

Consider this;

1) You and Arc hear a hole at 1200hz. ARC boosts the level at 1200hz. You feel you have adequate or perhaps too much 1200 and leave it be or perhaps turn down a bit of 1200... not specifically but via a myriad of mix decisions.

2) The mix actually had plenty of 1200hz but it disappears into your rooms characteristics. ARC boosts the 1200hz in an effort to fill the hole.... but it didn't have too because it was really in your mix... just missing in your room. Now you mix to the results and perceive that there is something unnatural about the sound at 1200... and you respond by backing off at 1200. The 1200Hz levels in your mix are not being represented by what you hear.

suggestion; pull the foam and disengage ARC. Mix for a few weeks and see what happens.

The start shopping for speakers that are designed with a priority for good sound rather than convenience of  placement on a crowded desk.

all the best,
    mike
    post edited by mike_mccue - 2010/07/18 16:56:17

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 17:24:39 (permalink)
    mike_mccue

So is it fair to assume that ARC is boosting at 1200Hz in an effort to flatten?

Consider this;

1) You and Arc hear a hole at 1200hz. ARC boosts the level at 1200hz. You feel you have adequate or perhaps too much 1200 and leave it be or perhaps turn down a bit of 1200... not specifically but via a myriad of mix decisions.

2) The mix actually had plenty of 1200hz but it disappears into your rooms characteristics. ARC boosts the 1200hz in an effort to fill the hole.... but it didn't have too because it was really in your mix... just missing in your room. Now you mix to the results and perceive that there is something unnatural about the sound at 1200... and you respond by backing off at 1200. The 1200Hz levels in your mix are not being represented by what you hear.

suggestion; pull the foam and disengage ARC. Mix for a few weeks and see what happens.

The start shopping for speakers that are designed with a priority for good sound rather than convenience of  placement on a crowded desk.

all the best,
    mike

Thanks i'll give it a go.
    Would small speakers be better in a small room?

Cheers
    Steve.

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/18 19:05:11 (permalink)
    Not in my opinion... bigger is better... just play them at a consistent dBSPL.

I recognize that more power costs bucks so you'll have to work within what ever you budget etc.

6"-8" with lots of power.

I use the traditional 81-83dBSPL level for most of my work.

best regards,
    mike
    post edited by mike_mccue - 2010/07/18 19:06:59

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/20 17:04:39 (permalink)
    I can't believe it, i've removed loads of foam and turned my desk around so the speakers are near the middle of the room and i'm sat near a corner with a bass trap from floor to ceiling behind me, i've got other bass traps in each corner and put foam to reflection points at each side and above me.When i then played a track to check it out i was amazed i couldn't switch it off i could hear stuff i never knew existed in this track, i could hear all the bass so clear it was like the music was 3D i spent the next 2 hours just listening to my fave albums, i then checked the response using Bitflippers technique and the curve showed i had a bit too much bass but no massive peaks or dips and after turning the sub down a bit its now about there.
    I think my biggest problem was before i did this my head was in the middle of the room and the room was too dead.
    My favourite commercial tracks now sound like the way i would mix them and not a load of bassless mush which was impossible to imitate, not done a mix yet but fingers crossed. 
    One other thing i've noticed i was checking my mixes with a spectrum analyzer and i always thought the bass was about the right level but on a analyzer it showed there was way to much so i'd turn it down as per the analyzer and then i couldn't hear it, so i've just redone the bass on a track i was doing and checked that on the analyzer and it was spot on.
    This is the best thing i've done to improve my mixes, and without spending a penny.
    I feel like i've got my new speakers.
    Thanks for everyones help.

Cheers
    Steve.

bitflipper
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/20 20:54:08 (permalink)
    I'd still like to know more about the foam, Steve. Was it a commercial product, or something improvised?

My Stuff
    steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/21 02:11:08 (permalink)
    bitflipper

I'd still like to know more about the foam, Steve. Was it a commercial product, or something improvised?

I got it from a warehouse that makes furniture and does room treatments as i side line, i didn't know this until i picked it up though.
    It was this place.
    http://www.advancedacoustics-uk.com/

The Maillard Reaction
    Re:Monitor advice needed please. 2010/07/21 06:39:30 (permalink)
    Great News!!!

The main thing here is that you are learning how to listen to a room. That's the greatest skill to develop.

best regards,
    mike

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1