Monitor placement: best practice/input

Author
celticpiping
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 35
2010/07/11 22:28:54 (permalink)

Monitor placement: best practice/input

howdy lads, so I'm constructing a small (11x12) studio or sorts.
Using Music creator.
I'm soon to take possession of a pair of KRK RP5's, and I'd like to know what you all think about where best to place these guys.
I currently only have a very small desk, and so would need to place these monitors on something: whether I build shelves, or buy stands.

Ceiling is actually hardwood 4"  paneling(meaning approx 4" wide & 1/2" thick wood)
Floor is 11/32 plywood over DeltaFL subflooring.
Walls are currently open 2x4 studs, but will have sheetrock, and I have some foam insulating panels just given to me.

Sooo, I didn't know if I should use a corner, pick the best spot along an end in the middle?

Thanks lads,
Rich

here's a 'picture' of it: see what you think

post edited by celticpiping - 2010/07/11 22:34:49

27 Replies Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/11 22:46:22 (permalink)
    it's always cool to build a studio...

You asked about monitor placement.... you can clearly see where mine are located. I have a sub on the floor to the right side of the pic..... it actually sets slightly behind me on the right side.

here's mine>>>> I  hope this helps.

looking behind me..... there are the amps.... the Boogie sets on the sub.

post edited by Guitarhacker - 2010/07/11 22:48:21

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Daylaa
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 547
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 06:25:13 (permalink)
    It's best not to use a corner (Although i am forced to) as this can effect the bass  - apparently you should use the shortest wall in your room if possible and set up in the middle of that wall.

(I'm assuming KRK RP5's are near-field monitors.)

Also try and make sure your ears are level with the tweeters - i do this by stacking my speakers on CD cases. You want to try to make a 'triangle'... with each speaker and yourself as the 3 points of the triangle.

Hope this helps. Alot of it is down to how much space you have - and personal pref really.

I currently have a sub woofer but i find it really 'deceptive' so i'm getting rid of it. I can't tell how much bass is actually gonna come thru in the mix.

I'm actually sitting at work with my brand new Bx5a's in a box ready to be picked up. They are faulty. So for now i have to stick with my 'commercial' speakers - they sound GORGEOUS but it's not a true representation of what i'm mixing. I wanna sound BAD before i sound good.

Sonar X3 Producer
    Rain Computer's Nimbus Z2 I7 Processor
    32GB RAM
    Windows 7 Pro

Solid State HD
    M Audio Audiophile 192
    M Audio Studiophile BX5a Deluxe's

Edirol PCR 500
    Melodyne

3 External HDrvs

I am 'I Woke a Giant' Hear my stuff at:
    https://soundcloud.com/i-woke-a-giant
    mattplaysguitar
    Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1992
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 07:10:48 (permalink)
    RP5's in my opinion are a little more consumer sounding than studio sounding. Compared to the RP6 and RP8 (which I thought sounded pretty similar, except that the 8's have more power and peak output as well as the extended response), the RP5's sound like the bass has been hyped a little to stop them sounding too small - just like what they do in small consumer speakers. Essentially, speakers can be designed with a low bass boost just above the cutoff frequency and this gives you the perception that there is a lower extended response. I think they sound a little like this. But they still aren't 'bad', I just don't like them. You can certainly still mix on them. They are better than your consumer stereo that's for sure.

As for placement, you want the long wall behind you. This makes reflections from the back wall less significant as this can severely color the sound. You want your rig set up in the centre (not the centre of the room, the centre but against the wall), only to maintain a balanced stereo image. You will be hearing some bass response issues due to this, but the balanced stereo image is more important. DO NOT PUT YOUR MONITORS IN A CORNER. 95% of the time, there is no excuse. Sacrifice some room space if you have to, but get them out of the corners. I'm talking MAJOR bass issues with being tight into a corner - not to add to the major issues you probably already have. Try to pull them at least a foot away from the wall. Even 2' if you can manage it. But DO NOT have it set up so your head is in the centre of the room. Baaaad bass response. BAAAAAAD. If you have the time, build some monitor stands. Simple construction - buy two squares of dense wood maybe 8"x8", plastic pipe approx 3' high and 4" diameter, long steel rod which can pass through the plastic pipe with thread on either end so you can drill into the wood and screw the wooden squares onto either end of the pipe. Fill the pipe with sand before doing this (but put the steel rod through first!) Make it nice and tight. If you want you can make some little end caps for the floor and speakers to help decouple the stands from the floor, and the speakers from the stands. That makes one stand. So repeat. If going on your desk, get foam padding, or whatever you can do to decouple the monitors from the desk. Desks resonate a LOT. Just strum your guitar, then make the body of the guitar touch your desk and you'll understand. A simple test you can do to see if it is decoupled well is to turn off one monitor, play some music, then get a friend to lift the monitor off the desk just a little. If you can hear a significant difference, your desk is probbaly not decoupled very well. And as already mentioned, try to get your tweeters either at ear level or point down to your ears. You also get reflections from the monitors bouncing off your desk and to your ear combining with the direct signal. This creates comb filtering. Angling your desk or putting absorptive or diffusive material in the reflection point on your desk can help reduce this. In practise, I have not been able to hear a difference IN MY SET UP. Your results may vary. And last but not least, change your monitor positions. Move them round. Listen. Even just an inch can actually make a difference. Sometimes significantly. Sometimes not so. And don't get a sub unless you have another $10,000 to spend on your room treatment - and preferably an angled ceiling and walled room. Oh and almost forgot, place those acoustic panels at the reflection points - deal with the sides first to get your stereo image tighter. This is where I notice most difference. Then the back reflections and ceiling refection. If you have some bass traps, then in the corners, and play around with the placement and see which works best.

Currently recording my first album, so if you like my music, please follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/mattlyonsmusic

www.mattlyonsmusic.com 

Daylaa
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 547
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 07:31:13 (permalink)
    err - yeah i was gonna say all that too - i just - forgot. 

My advice was really for 'if you really do have to make-do with what you got' people!

Dave

Sonar X3 Producer
    Rain Computer's Nimbus Z2 I7 Processor
    32GB RAM
    Windows 7 Pro

Solid State HD
    M Audio Audiophile 192
    M Audio Studiophile BX5a Deluxe's

Edirol PCR 500
    Melodyne

3 External HDrvs

I am 'I Woke a Giant' Hear my stuff at:
    https://soundcloud.com/i-woke-a-giant
    celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 08:09:31 (permalink)
    Matt, thanks bunches for taking the time.
    I'll certainly refer to this post again when I get the RP5's

Thanks lads,

Rich
    Lanceindastudio
    Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4604
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 08:48:09 (permalink)
    Best possible placement is having the desk in the middle of the room, angles some as opposed to being parallel to any walls, and the speakers should be level to your ears at mixing position, 3-6 feet apart, and each the same distant from your ears as they are from each other-

Far away from any walls as you can deal with-

Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS Motherboard   
    i7 3770k CPU
    32 gigs RAM
    Presonus AudioBox iTwo
    Windows 10 64 bit, SONAR PLATINUM 64 bit
    Lots of plugins and softsynths and one shot samples, loops
    Gauge ECM-87, MCA SP-1, Alesis AM51
    Presonus Eureka
    Mackie HR824's and matching subwoofer
    Guitarhacker
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 08:53:45 (permalink)
    The advice to avoid corners is good advice. Given the opportunity to have a dedicated studio space that is not shared with other daily household usages, I would love that! Like so many others, I have no other place to have my studio set up. One of my speakers is even in a closed in space in a cabinet (see pic above in post 2)

I have pondered over this situation... is it good, is it bad....? Would I love to have a dedicated room that I could treat? Uhhhhh yeah! Currently however, that is not an option for me at this time. If I want to record, I have no other choice but to use this room and space as it is. I think there are many others just like me, that do not have the option or luxury of having a studio set up in a dedicated room. 

Does mixing in this space throw my sound and mixing off? Well..... take a listen to the music that I record and mix in that space and you tell me.

I try to make do.

BMI/NSAI

celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 13:16:00 (permalink)
    Hey Hackdoode, thanks..and we seem to share some things in common.
    Yes, I'm blessed with having a room in the basement that up till now, was kind of a catch all for...crap.
    It was never really put to use, due to the 2' ish long crack in the floor that sometimes lets in water during heavy rains.

Well, I sealed it with hydraulic cement, but further, I've since laid down some of the DeltaFL stuff I mentioned ealier(given to me by a friend) and that let me then  put in a actual floor.
    I guess I am really lucky to have a room dedicated for music: course, it helps that my wife is equally invested in music.
    She teaches it.
    :)
    And when momma is onboard...skies the limit!

Thanks again lads,
    R

post edited by celticpiping - 2010/07/12 13:19:47

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    http://www.gouette.com
    Guitarhacker
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 15:43:14 (permalink)
    A basement is good but...... since you know it lets water in during heavy rains..... keep the gear OFF THE FLOOR....

I would consider a water level alarm of some sort so you can be alerted if the water starts to rise in the basement.

We already had someone else here get flooded out in a basement...... so be forewarned.

BMI/NSAI

celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 20:12:21 (permalink)
    oooh no: that's the beauty of this DeltaFL stuff I keep mentioning.
    It is a rigid plastic sub-sub flooring that you roll out, and place your subfloor ONTO.
    In other words, any moisture remains UNDER my plywood.
    And in my case, the water doesn't stay, it'll evaporate.
    Probably the biggest worry would be any moisture that would affect the plywood: not that it would actually touch it, but possibly condensate, or whatever.
    But hey, I'm on a budget & the stuff was given to me, so I'm simply making the best outta what I've got.
    BTW, I do run a nice good sized DE-humidifier down there as well.

R

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    Jeff Evans
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5139
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/12 22:12:34 (permalink)
    Something that has not been picked up so far and it is quite important and that is not only try to keep speakers away from walls if you can but the distance between them is also quite important. Too close and you wont hear the stereo image well and you will have a buldging centre image level wise. Too far apart and you have a very weak centre image.

The speakers in Herb's  (Guitarhacker) setup are too far apart. Not only that but there seems to be some vertical panels in between the speakers as well almost concealing them from each other. I am not sure that is all a good idea either. The old equilateral triangle approach is good. The distance apart should be about the same distance you are away from each of them as well. (Unless Herb sits a fair way back of course which I suspect he does not) You will get an even and strong centre image.

When your speakers are far apart then you tend to push up things that are panned centre. (because the centre image is weak and you are compensating) Also hard panned sounds are emphasised too much a bit too. Herb may be good at judging this and actually adjust for it and I say he does but one should not have to project that in advance. Better to hear it the way it is.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Guitarhacker
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/13 08:34:00 (permalink)
    my speakers are about 55" apart... yeah there is a plywood "wall" between them...

draw a straight line between them hit the center point and at 90 degrees ... I am setting about 30" from that line.... and about 40" from each speaker at whatever angle that is....

When tracking guitar, and seated, I tend to sit a bit further back.  I also tend to sit back a bit when mixing. I do intentionally "back up my ears" from time to time, because the DAW is on that center line and I tend to want to set close enough to make adjustments on the fly.

next time I fire up the DAW I'll slide the right side speaker in a bit...as far as it will go....just to see if that 15" +/- will make a significant difference in the stereo imaging/centered material.

So far, as Jeff points out, it seems to work OK for me, because I know the setup has deficiencies and I guess I am compensating for them..... But if so, I am not consciously doing it.... I mix to what I hear, A/B the mix with my sub on and off...and print it to a wave....

I have certain "panning rules" that I use..."by the numbers" and rely on ears on the extreme panning stuff.....60% or more to one side.

Thanks for the input on my sett up Jeff.... you got me thinking about the speaker set up, and now. I'll dig in and experiment a bit on placement.... not that I have many options....
    post edited by Guitarhacker - 2010/07/13 08:36:06

BMI/NSAI

bitflipper
    01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
    • Total Posts : 26036
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/13 11:52:52 (permalink)
    Think of each reflection as a phantom speaker playing the same material but with a different frequency response and delayed. You're surrounded by hundreds of these phantom speakers and you can't turn them down or off. They blur stereo separation, mask transients, exaggerate the reverb in your mix and grossly distort the frequency response you hear.

Picture just one reflection as a line drawn from your speaker to the nearest wall and then to your ears. If the wall is 1' away from the speaker, and your ears are 3' away, the phantom speaker is the equivalent of between 4' and 6' away depending on the angle of reflection. Let's say the volume of the phantom speaker is 12db lower than your mains. Doubling the distance would increase that difference to 18db. Each doubling of the distance drops another 6db.

Obviously, the greater the distance the less interference the phantom speaker causes. Of course, the physical dimensions of your room limit how far you can get away from these phantom speakers. But the first step is always to get the speakers as far away as possible from any wall, especially the wall immediately behind them.

You can, however, improve on the attenuation amount by reducing the reflectivity of the wall, through the use of broadband absorbers. These effectively push the distance of the wall further away, turning down the volume on the phantom speaker. Four 3-inch thicknesses of rigid fiberglass place placed at the first-reflection points (one on each side, plus two on the ceiling) will greatly reduce the level of reflections, especially in the higher frequencies where destructive and constructive interference are most likely to result in audible comb filtering.

Another factor is maintaining symmetry. You can't eliminate the effects of reflections, but you can at least make sure they're equal between the left and right speakers. So try to situate the speakers so they're equidistant from the nearest walls. And of course always avoid corners, the absolute worst place to put a speaker.

Also avoid setting up the room in such a way as to end up with your ears being in the exact center of the room. Next to corners, the center is where resonances are most problematic.

Keep in mind that window glass is more reflective than drywall, so if you have a choice between getting away from walls or getting away from windows, choose the latter. My own windows are covered with 703, with about a 1' gap left at the top to let in some natural light. (But here in the gloomy Pacific Northwest, shutting out natural light isn't giving up much.)

Speaker stands and pads are also recommended over placing speakers on a desktop or meter bridge, because they'll transfer less energy to the surface they're sitting on, be less affected by reflections off the desk, and can be better aimed at your ears. Pick up some Mopads. I'm not a fan of Auralex products generally, but Mopads are a cheap (~$40) investment that can do some good. If that's beyond your budget, use a stack of carpet samples.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
    celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/13 12:41:56 (permalink)
    well lads, I must say this has turned out to be a very informative thread!
    It's always good practice to review the fundamentals, and armed with all of this, when I DO get the RP5's, I ought to now have enough info to at least have an educated start at where to & where NOT to put them.

Thanks!!
    Rich

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    rotaholic
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 204
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/14 16:27:00 (permalink)
    Im not sure about those monitors but you may be better off with front firing ports compared to rear firing ports. You want to make an equalateral triangle with the two monitors and your head. The monitors should be at eye level with the tweeter and cone at ear level. Dont lay them on thier side!
    For early reflection problems, place a mirror on the front of your monitor, everything you see in the mirror is the reflection area that needs to be treated.
    Treat as many corners as you can with bass traps.

It mnight pay to play music in your room and just walk around to see where the mixing sweet spot might be, it might not be how you have the room set up. Or better yet, sit down and get a friend to move a speaker around.

Remember that your room is an instrument and needs to be tuned, I wouldnt use a guitar that hadnt been tuned. Same goes for rooms!
    mattplaysguitar
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/14 19:29:09 (permalink)
    rotaholic

For early reflection problems, place a mirror on the front of your monitor, everything you see in the mirror is the reflection area that needs to be treated.

Actually you need to make all your walls mirrors, and place absorption on every part of the wall that you can see your monitors (with your head always at listening position). Because that would get pretty crazy and your room would get too dead, you only do it for first reflections. Once you cover all those first reflection points, you shouldn't be able to 'see' you monitors in any of the mirror reflections any more. Placing a mirror on your monitor would mean you need to put absorption on your head!! Seeing as the monitor should be facing you and all...

Currently recording my first album, so if you like my music, please follow me on Facebook!

www.mattlyonsmusic.com 

rotaholic
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 204
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/15 01:04:38 (permalink)
    Sorry not enough coffee this morning, matts right, have a friend hold a mirror against the wall while you sit at mix position. When you see your speakers in the mirror, put an X on the wall. This is an early reflection point
    celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/15 19:04:24 (permalink)
    ok, wait a minute...
    if you place mirrors on the wall, and you're looking at them, how would you know you're at listening/mixing position(since youd be facing away from the speakers?)

egads..

maybe, you need mirroes on BOTH speakers..AND walls..
    so you can have your head positioned properly, while also being able to see the mirrors..
    oh wait, you wouldn't need the wall mirrors at that point, you'd just need someone to write an X on the place on the wall that you're now looking at.

o man, I think someone needs to do a video!

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    mattplaysguitar
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/15 20:55:29 (permalink)
    You're thinking too much!! Try thinking about it this way. Lets just imagine you have only one monitor first. You are going to get one reflection per wall. So we need to work out which spots on each wall.

- Left wall, just imagine the sound coming out of the speaker to your left wall and think at what spot it needs to bounce off the wall to make it to your ear. Mark an X there. Now do the same from your other speaker. Mark an X. The two X's should be at nearly the same place. Now all you need on that wall is insulation probably no more than 2'X2'.

- Do the same for the right wall. If your room is symmetrical, it should be exactly opposite.

- Now the front wall and back wall will probably have their X's really far apart. So you might need two separate panels for each speaker.

- The ceiling 'tends' to just have one big long panel spanning the two X's. But it can be however you like it. It's probably usually easier to just hang the one big panel than two smaller ones.

And that's it! For an image, refer to this site:

http://www.asc-studio-aco...om/acoustic_basics.htm

Scroll down to the end of section two for the pictures. They just don't have the ceiling included, but I'm sure it's written there somewhere (I did not read the article, just search it for the image). Make sure you read the bit on futter echoes too, I was going to mention that next, but it's in the article!

www.mattlyonsmusic.com 

celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/16 00:26:55 (permalink)
    whoa, cool site!
    Thanks.
    I was kinda half joking, with all that mirror jibba jabba

I'm scheduled to get the RP5's this weekend, next week will be the week!
    R

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    Guitarhacker
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/16 07:39:08 (permalink)
    new gear......!

BMI/NSAI

wst3
    • Total Posts : 1979
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/16 13:13:04 (permalink)
    rotaholic

Sorry not enough coffee this morning, matts right, have a friend hold a mirror against the wall while you sit at mix position. When you see your speakers in the mirror, put an X on the wall. This is an early reflection point

Minor quibble - when you see the speaker it is a reflection, but it is not necessarily an early reflection, or more to the point, a problem reflection.

The mirror trick is a fantastic tool though!

-- Bill
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF
    mattplaysguitar
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/16 18:27:35 (permalink)
    wst3

rotaholic

Minor quibble - when you see the speaker it is a reflection, but it is not necessarily an early reflection, or more to the point, a problem reflection.

The mirror trick is a fantastic tool though!

If you have a friend walking around with this mirror, then it will be not only an early reflection, but the first reflection on that wall that will reach your ears (or eyes). If your room is made of mirrors though, then it could get difficult to tell if it's a first, second, third etc. As for it being a problem, if you have a flat wall as your reflection surface which is highly reflective (like most home walls) then it WILL produce comb filtering unless something is in the way to block the signal or you diffuse it or absorb the reflection. You need to minimise comb filtering because it IS a problem and it is usually most significant on the first reflection points. So I'd say for most, it is definitely a problem reflection - unless there is something going on to stop it from causing comb filtering.

www.mattlyonsmusic.com 

Jeff Evans
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5139
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/16 20:24:48 (permalink)
    A really great thing to do is this, before you start filling the room with gear get a friend to hold one of your active monitors. Attach long power and signal cables to it so it can be moved around easily. You stand 3 or 4 feet in front of them and walk around too. Set up a nice sounding CD, mix it to mono and feed that into the active monitor.

As you move around you will find there are places where it just sounds great. Solid low end, great sound, minimum reflections etc. There will be other places it sounds like crap. So the good spots are where you should set up your monitors. They may not end up in the most convenient place though. It might have to be a compromise between that and what is practical.

Many people never do this because all the stuff is in the room already and it not easy to do this experiment when the room is already full.

Here is another tip for finding the best place to record drums in any studio. Pick up the floor tom and hold it near you tummy. Tune it for a good solid low sound. Whack it with a stick continuously and walk around the room. There will be places where it sounds huge, fat and loud. That is where you set up drums for recording. Other places will sound thin and awful. Avoid those spots of course. You could use the floor tom to find the best places for guitar and bass cabs too.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
    The Maillard Reaction
    • Total Posts : 31918
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/17 07:23:19 (permalink)
    I like Jeff's tip of actually listening to your room.

Celticpiping, it seems as if you are just building this room out. No one seems to have mentioned it yet... do you have to use 11x12 for dimensions? That's nearly square... a nice rectangle like 11x17 would be a lot more likely to provide some sweet spots for listening.

Is there any chance you can do something like that?

best regards,
    mike

celticpiping
    Re:Monitor placement: best practice/input 2010/07/19 09:39:43 (permalink)
    Hey Mike, the room is fixed.
    I cannot go past the 12' wall: esp since the wall is there now.

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    celticpiping
    here's what I've got so far.. 2010/07/20 21:07:37 (permalink)

MusicCreator v.4
    Windows XP
    Ibanez RG550
    BOSS GT-8
    Roland JV1010
    Uilleann pipes
    Whistles...etc

Our latest CD
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1