Mouse - The Writer meets The Director (re-released)

Author
ThePrimeSithesizah
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11
2012/06/26 19:12:09 (permalink)

Mouse - The Writer meets The Director (re-released)

Listen. Download. Share.
http://www.datpiff.com/Mouse-The-Prodigy-The-Prime-Sithesizah-The-Writer-meets-The-Director-mixtape.116767.html
Interested in having something produced by me (The Prime Sithesizah) for your next project? Want me to be apart of an event/gig? Got an open opportunity and wanna make moves with me? Im willing to work with anyone, by all means!! Send me a message and we can discuss further!! Serious inquiries ONLY!!
Facebook:
MouseThaKid Lavey – the emcee (add) - mousethakid@gmail.com
Prime Sithesizah – the producer (add) - theprimesithesizah@gmail.com
Youtube Channel: ThePrimeSithesizah

(This tape will be SPONSORED soon)!!

2 Replies Related Threads

foxwolfen
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:Mouse - The Writer meets The Director (re-released) 2012/06/27 03:47:11 (permalink)
    that is some cooooool sh1t man. Way cool. Can you give some details on this project?

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:Mouse - The Writer meets The Director (re-released) 2012/06/27 10:52:01 (permalink)
    Your mixes sound very professional.  Maybe you'll get some business here.  I don't like the fact that the songs keep playing even after I close your site, however.  Best of luck.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1