Music Creator 3 help

Author
alosa1066
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2007/08/16 22:16:02 (permalink)

Music Creator 3 help

I'm very confused here. I don't have much experience with this kind of software and I'm exploring what it can do. I have been playing around for a few weeks, and now I'm lost.

When I clicked on a project I was working on, a message came on about the programs compatabilty with my sound card. I usually clicked the ignore button, but this time I clicked the disable button. Now I get no audio on my projects and I can't record a new project. Any ideas???

2 Replies Related Threads

shredheadinstead
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 478
    RE: Music Creator 3 help 2007/08/17 06:19:09 (permalink)
    Couple of quick questions:

1) What do you have for a soundcard?
    2) When you say you get no audio playback, can you still use Windows Media Player and play songs on your computer? Or is the no audio playback thing just in MC3?

If that is the case, try and run the WaveProfiler located in the OPTIONS>AUDIO tab. Run this, so that MC3 can recognize the audio drivers installed on your computer, and what it needs to run the program. You'll need to restart MC3 after the WaveProfiler completes.

Check to see what is listed in the available drivers window (under the same window OPTIONS>AUDIO), and if your soundcard is listed, than waveprofiler found your audio driver and you can begin playback of audio. If it's not listed there, you may need to go into your windows mixer.

This is all pending if you have an internal soundcard that came with your computer.
    CakeMaker
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 469
    RE: Music Creator 3 help 2007/08/19 17:01:17 (permalink)
    Alosa,

Was it the "drivers are not supported" error message or something different? Really need some more detailed input on your end, to be able to diagnose anything.... It's possible it may be a bit depth non-matching error, but may not be also..... can you please tell us exactly what your setup is, what your soundcard is, and word for word what that error message said. That will go a long way and help alot and give everyone something to work with. Just as general advice, you prob want to run the wave profiler (instructions in help files) and change driver mode to MME (options- audio- advanced tab- driver mode: MME, then restart) Try that- and let us know where u stand

HTH,
    C/M
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1