Helpful ReplyMy Control Panel has missing items

Author
Onewitnessus
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16
2016/02/26 01:00:30 (permalink)

My Control Panel has missing items

I downloaded the Music Creator 7 yesterday and began to watch some of the tutorial videos here.   I inserted a video in track one just as an experiment.  I noticed that in one spot the volume of the audio in the video goes really loud.  I wanted to split it and bring down the volume on the section.  I could not find the "split" tool anywhere.  I also noticed that I do not have anything displayed in the left panel.  It looks nothing like in the videos (where you should see EQ, and FX rack and Pan Control, and Volume etc).  The Display panel is just a grey box.

When I went to the tutorial and read how to split a clip it merely says to use the "split" tool (supposed to be an icon showing a pair of scissors)  I see NO such tool anywhere.

I am providing a capture so you can see.

scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: My Control Panel has missing items 2016/02/26 01:12:11 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Onewitnessus 2016/02/28 12:46:21
To load the Split Tool right-click the Edit button in the Control Panel. Shortcut "T" will also display the same tools at the current cursor location. The F8 ley steps through all the functions of the Edit button.

The track inspector is all grey because the MixStrip tab is selected at the top of the inspector. This hosts the EQ and a collection of style dials. To see the track info, click the blue MixStrip tab.
Onewitnessus
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: My Control Panel has missing items 2016/02/28 12:33:04 (permalink)
Hey, thanks for a reply.  Ya, the problem is I simply don't know how to use this program and the tutorials are no help at all.  :D
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1