My attempt at a Metal type song

Author
Telewanger
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 110
2011/05/01 17:25:43 (permalink)

My attempt at a Metal type song

You know the old saying "Guilty until proven innocent". Well, it seems that everyone that I know who went to court didn't win ****. The attorney always gets a ton of cash and you are always out thousands of dollars. I just took a guy to court that robbed me and he won the case. I had to pay my attorney $6000.00 for nothing.

So, here is my new tune "Guilty Until Proven". Yeah, it is political, but a fun tune.

I started it this week. It is not mixed or mastered very well yet, but you will get the idea. I will add more stuff to it. Let me know what you think. I am not a Metal guy, but I think it sounds pretty decent, for what it is, I guess.

Thanks!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10590280&q=hi

I got some pretty good crunch out of that single coil telecaster, I think!

" You are either in key or out of key, choose the first option. If it sounds good, play it. If it sounds bad, move on to the next note! "

Michael E. Lynch

2 Replies Related Threads

evadianepug
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4477
    Re:My attempt at a Metal type song 2011/05/01 18:55:57 (permalink)
    Other than the fact that I'd rasie the bass level a bit (I'm a bass player so....) this is a very good tune.  The drums sound great to me.  Great guitars.  Vocals really fit.  The vocal change in the bridge (?) is hot!  I don't know that I'd call this metal, well yeah, but it fits nicely into rock and roll, GOOD rock and roll due to the fact that it's really clean.  The "Marshall" turbo sounding guitars are definitely metal.  Ahhh, never mind, I really liked this!!!

Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. (GK Chesterton

Warren (Pug) Willingham
    THE PUGTONES
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=919339&content=music
    SonarX3
    Telewanger
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 110
    Re:My attempt at a Metal type song 2011/05/01 23:06:12 (permalink)
    Thanks,

I'm sure that I will do a lot more work and mixing on it. I am not sure about the vocals or phrasing yet. I will listen it it and see if I still like it in a few days. I may change some things here and there.

" You are either in key or out of key, choose the first option. If it sounds good, play it. If it sounds bad, move on to the next note! "

Michael E. Lynch
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1