My first MC Song

Author
imafungi
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14
2008/09/30 19:25:56 (permalink)

My first MC Song

Thanks again to everyone on this forum. It's nice of you to take the time to help struggling newbs and the tech-challenged. I started a soundclick account but I already had Name and Number (song title) uploaded to my Sonicbids account so I've linked to that instead. The other songs are a workfile from a voice recorder and a demo from The Gator Hole Studio in Nashville.

www.sonicbids.com/KenSinclair

PS-I've received my new soundcard today for an older machine that I stripped down and beefed up due to inspiration provided by this forum

post edited by imafungi - 2008/09/30 19:31:31

2 Replies Related Threads

imafungi
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14
    RE: My first MC Song 2008/09/30 19:29:06 (permalink)
    Thanks again to everyone on this forum. It's nice of you to take the time to help struggling newbs and the tech-challenged. I started a soundclick account but I already had Name and Number (song title) uploaded to my Sonicbids account so I've linked to that instead. The other songs are a workfile from a voice recorder and a demo from The Gator Hole Studio in Nashville.

www.sonicbids.com/KenSinclair

PS-I've received my new soundcard today for an older machine that I stripped down and beefed up due to inspiration provided by this forum
    Nutty
    Max Output Level: -54.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2056
    RE: My first MC Song 2008/09/30 20:19:51 (permalink)
    Great songs Ken. The Great Unkown is really good. The singer has a wonderful voice. Your new song is great too. And I want to be Santa Claus too...I could stand working only 1 day a year and keep everybody in the world happy about it (well the forunate ones anyway!

Nutty /Annette
    http://www.soundclick.com/atmmusic
    Using: Sonar 8 Studio; Band in a Box; PreSonus Firebox; M-Audio Axiom 25; Mics: Audio Technica ATM610, MXL 990/991; M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Reference Speakers and many guitars
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1