NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE

Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2011/01/07 13:07:57 (permalink)

NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE

In this song I was looking at capturing the sounds of factory machines , some factory workers fall in love too .
Anyway this is my version of a electronic song , hope someone enjoys my song .

http://www.soundclick.com...0445&content=music

20 Replies Related Threads

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/07 23:19:04 (permalink)

Hey Blipp where are you buddy !

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 13:20:03 (permalink)

Whats the deal everyone , I was gone without posting a song for almost a month and now that I posted a song not one person in your little circle of friends will even speak to me in a friendly way.
    I have Robby who decides hes going to trash me on this forum .
    Some other guy pops up on the forum here with this stuff my song is #1 on the soundclick charts , that's ok my song I just posted is #3 and has been from the time I posted it but you'll say good things about him and comment on his music .

Ok , I get you don't like me and you stop liking me from the time you guys had me banned .
    I get back in and for months now you pretend like I don't belong here and your doing everything you can to see to it I'm not welcome here  .

I was considering buying a copy of Sonar 8.5 for $399.00 or more but now I'm having second thoughts on buying a copy .
    Right now I have half of my new computer build sitting in boxes , all I have left to buy is five hundred dollars more of computer parts to buy like my Processor and GB's of Ram memory plus my new CD/DVD player and new 500GB hard drive I want for it .
    By April I will be ready to start putting everything together so maybe I will be able to buy Sonar 8.5 and run it but why should I spend another four to five hundred dollars on a CakeWalk product if I can't get anyone around here to talk to me if I have problems running it .

Ok you might not like my electronic song INDUSTRIAL LOVE that's cool , other people on some other forums I belong to like it and have said good things about it .
    If Blipp was here I believe he would comment on it but hes not I wonder why , I don't understand what it is that I did to affend some of you around here .

Thanks Robby for all your uncalled for remarks about me , you don't like me thats fine but don't call me gay and all the other crap you said about me .
    Be a MAN and contact me in private , I didn't do anything to you to . I didn't call you names and trash you here on this forum , you want to call someone else gay fine but come say it to me where I live and I will kick your ass !

Ok now maybe I will leave all of you alone , GOODBYE !

Zuma
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 525
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 13:51:31 (permalink)
    Pretty trippy. Some interesting textures and atmosphere here. I'm a 60's and 70's guy, but I truly did enjoy this. Most electronic music is pretty cheesey and I typically stop the song within milliseconds of starting it, but I had no trouble listening to this all the way through. It's got a Nine Inch Nails vibe to it. Don't know what all the other stuff is about but I wouldn't sweat it... just dust off the old middle finger and use gratuitously... mine's always on red alert.

http://zumajunction.bandcamp.com/

"the bus came by and I got on that's when it all began. There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land."_

Thatsastrat
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1267
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 14:06:20 (permalink)
    Radio,
    I was currious, after reading your post, to your post, to your post.
    I will not even try to figure out the forum politics that you speak of,
    but I will say that the industrial sound and feel you were going for you have nailed.
    I too once felt as you now feel about the forum.
    It's like everyone listened to this song and made comments about it, why is mine being ignored.
    My song was better than the one all the group commented on, but mine was left undisturbed.
    I stayed away for a spell, untill my anger went away.
    I now treat posting music like baseball.

It is hard enough to get a base hit, with so many good pitchers (forum musicians) let alone get that home run. The first person I need to please is me. If I am happy thats all that counts. If anyone comments, then thats all the better. If no one comments, well maybe I just have to be happy with myself. If your happy who cares. Even if no one cares to leave a comment, I'll bet people still listened, and that's what you want isn't it?

Sonar Platimum, Win10 32bit, Quad Q6600,4G DDR2 Ram, BCF2000, Lexicon Lambda interface,Tascam US 1800, WD 500 GB HD, M-Audio AV40 Monitors, Line 6 DI Gold, Guitar Rig 5 Pro, hand full of guitars, Kawia PH50 Keyboard,Digitech GNX3
    http://www.soundclick.com/thatsastrat/%3C/a%3E
    http://www.myspace.com/thatsastrat/music
    RockingChair
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 803
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 14:31:07 (permalink)
    radio

In this song I was looking at capturing the sounds of factory machines , some factory workers fall in love too .

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all about the intro man, after that the story telling begins. You've gotta get attention to start with or you can't take the musical story anywhere. Just my opinion.

The Clarity is PERFECT!

UHO, you missed one beat, I'm just kidding!!!!!!!

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good music in my opinion is about expressing passion, this is good music!!!!

Bobby

whack
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1188
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 14:31:50 (permalink)
    Radio,

Good work on this. You done well with portraying a factory setting, especially the clashing chord notes throughout, giving an impression of an almost sinister, deep dungeoned factory.

I though you could have incorporated a bit more into the beat lets say a wrench hitting of a pipe or a quick stream of gas gushing from a pipe.

Also it could do with a strong melodic theme in the song, just now and then in the song. I think strings would suit that.

Anyway,

Enjoyed it.

Cian

www.cmcgmusic.com

Melody and Meaning
    radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 14:53:40 (permalink)
    Zuma

Pretty trippy. Some interesting textures and atmosphere here. I'm a 60's and 70's guy, but I truly did enjoy this. Most electronic music is pretty cheesey and I typically stop the song within milliseconds of starting it, but I had no trouble listening to this all the way through. It's got a Nine Inch Nails vibe to it. Don't know what all the other stuff is about but I wouldn't sweat it... just dust off the old middle finger and use gratuitously... mine's always on red alert.

Thanks for the listen and comments on this song , sorry about all the other garbage talk .

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 14:57:59 (permalink)
    Thatsastrat

Radio,
    I was currious, after reading your post, to your post, to your post.
    I will not even try to figure out the forum politics that you speak of,
    but I will say that the industrial sound and feel you were going for you have nailed.
    I too once felt as you now feel about the forum.
    It's like everyone listened to this song and made comments about it, why is mine being ignored.
    My song was better than the one all the group commented on, but mine was left undisturbed.
    I stayed away for a spell, untill my anger went away.
    I now treat posting music like baseball.

It is hard enough to get a base hit, with so many good pitchers (forum musicians) let alone get that home run. The first person I need to please is me. If I am happy thats all that counts. If anyone comments, then thats all the better. If no one comments, well maybe I just have to be happy with myself. If your happy who cares. Even if no one cares to leave a comment, I'll bet people still listened, and that's what you want isn't it?

Thanks , I was pulling my hair out trying to mix the 48 tracks I recorded . My next song I plan on keeping things at a lower level , its too hard to mix all those tracks .

Thanks for the listen and comments . Radio

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 15:00:07 (permalink)
    whack

Radio,

Good work on this. You done well with portraying a factory setting, especially the clashing chord notes throughout, giving an impression of an almost sinister, deep dungeoned factory.

I though you could have incorporated a bit more into the beat lets say a wrench hitting of a pipe or a quick stream of gas gushing from a pipe.

Also it could do with a strong melodic theme in the song, just now and then in the song. I think strings would suit that.

Anyway,

Enjoyed it.

Cian

Thanks alot man , glad you enjoyed my version of electronica sounds and music .

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/09 15:04:42 (permalink)
    RockingChair

radio

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all about the intro man, after that the story telling begins. You've gotta get attention to start with or you can't take the musical story anywhere. Just my opinion.

The Clarity is PERFECT!

UHO, you missed one beat, I'm just kidding!!!!!!!

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good music in my opinion is about expressing passion, this is good music!!!!

Bobby

Thanks Bobby , I like the sounded but again I think I went in over my head working with all the tracks I worked with .
    I was trying to capture alot of different factory and somehow make it sound like a nice piece of electronic music .

Thanks Buddy , sorry for all the other garbage .

Radio

mgh
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8594
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/11 08:34:52 (permalink)
    this is easily your best one yet Radio, i love the way you have the off-key orchestral stabs going behind the main tune, and the choice of sounds is superb. you have also taken the advice previously and put in a lot more dynamics. the segues between the sections are well done, perhaps the explosion sound is a bit overdone, but it works. mix is top-notch too. this is a great tune, perfect example of how this stuff should be done.

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/11 12:33:59 (permalink)

WOW thanks alot for the great comments on my tune , the other day I noticed it went from #3 to #1 on the SoundClick charts and that was a surprise and a first for me on any of my songs .
    I really took my time on it a month trying out different things in my mix and with my song ideals .

Thanks again ! Radio
    post edited by radio - 2011/01/11 12:35:27

savageopera
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 625
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 20:37:45 (permalink)
    Hey James. You have come a long way in a short time. This is a very ambitious work you have here. Haunting. Very cool. Definately video ready.  Inspired choice of sounds and textures, and your mix shows it all off very well. Sounds like you have those midi drums cooking and under control, a real challenge, I know.  Congrats on your soundclick numbers. So brother, just keep on rockin'...............................Ron
    post edited by savageopera - 2011/01/12 20:40:12

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
    Janet
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8094
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 20:53:30 (permalink)
    Wow--this is really cool.  I can't even imagine how you get all those sounds!
    Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 21:38:28 (permalink)
    This is one of your best. The drums are perfect for the tune and I like the many textures you added throughout. Nice work!

String Jammer
    ruralrocker2010
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 616
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 22:08:40 (permalink)
    I like it. Very cool. I agree with MGH. But I usually do...

Joshua Barnes
    Sonar Platinum / RME UCX / i5 3.2 8 GB Memory (Dell Inspiron) / Komplete 10 / Win 7 Home 64 Bit
    radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 23:12:37 (permalink)
    savageopera

Hey James. You have come a long way in a short time. This is a very ambitious work you have here. Haunting. Very cool. Definately video ready.  Inspired choice of sounds and textures, and your mix shows it all off very well. Sounds like you have those midi drums cooking and under control, a real challenge, I know.  Congrats on your soundclick numbers. So brother, just keep on rockin'...............................Ron

Thanks Ron . I toss and turned a few nights wondering how would get the mix right with some many tracks I was working with , my computer could barely handle of them but somehow I manage to finished it up .
    Anyway thanks for the heads up , I'm working on another new song now that has some really cool sounds in it and lots of nice percussion's sounds that really crank and heat things up in the mix .
    I just finished working on the first verse with a 8 bar link leading into my Chorus section today , so far its sounding really cool .
    After dinner tonight I start on some type of Chorus section that was offset what I have already .
    Hopefully I will have it ready in a few more weeks , I sort stopped rushing my songs plus I'm trying to get the mix right before I post it .
    Nothing worse then posting a song that isn't mixed right or has some bad flaws running through the song .

Thanks again for the nice comments . Radio

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 23:14:54 (permalink)
    Janet

Wow--this is really cool.  I can't even imagine how you get all those sounds!

Thanks Janet  , my poor computer almost crashed on me recording all those tracks .

Thanks for the listen and comment.Radio

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 23:17:22 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

This is one of your best. The drums are perfect for the tune and I like the many textures you added throughout. Nice work!

Thanks Scotty for the listen and comment on my song . Radio

radio
    Re:NEW SONG - INDUSTRIAL LOVE 2011/01/12 23:18:24 (permalink)
    ruralrocker2010

I like it. Very cool. I agree with MGH. But I usually do...

Thanks Buddy . Radio

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1