NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD - VIP 3.1

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2018/03/02 00:34:36 (permalink)

Featuring many of your most requested features, with a special focus on live performers this major free update to VIP and VIP plus is now available. Just run the software and follow on-screen instructions or visit your Akai Professional or M-Audio account to update.
Additionally, new plugin maps have been released including by popular demand maps for ARTURIA's latest plugins :)
Remember to keep your feedback and ideas coming via the built-in feedback feature in VIP. Each ticket is read and shapes our decisions on what to do next.
Additionally, we have added support for popular Alesis controllers including the V and VI series, owners of these products can benefit from exclusive pricing for VIP and VIP Plus by logging into your account on their website.
New Features & Changes:
http://bit.ly/VIP3-1

2 Replies Related Threads

Stone House Studios
    Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3550
    Re: NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD - VIP 3.1 2018/03/02 15:39:35 (permalink)
    Anyone using this?  I feel as if it can be really useful - both for my CNTRL 49 and as an enhanced plug in manager plug in - but I haven't really dug deep. It looks like it can do amazing things!

Brian

Core i7-6700@3.40Ghz  Windows 10x64 16 GB RAM
    Sonar Platinum/Studio One     PreSonus Studio 192
    abacab
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4464
    Re: NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD - VIP 3.1 2018/03/03 00:01:32 (permalink)
    I grabbed the VIP update from v3.0 to v3.1 today.  The install went smooth. 

This program is amazing!

I have over 21,000 presets from multiple instruments, plus 1,750 effects presets at my fingertips in one browser.

Many presets are tagged, so filtering by type of sound is possible.

Being able to quickly create an 8 part multi instrument from anything in inventory just makes so many layers and splits from various instruments possible!  Big time saver!

It is no longer necessary to insert an instance of each synth in your host and then search through each patch browser separately to find the sounds you need.

The only downside is that not every plugin can fully communicate patch info with the VIP host, but that is the fault of the plugin, and not VIP.  There is not a universal standard for plugin preset data yet.  But maybe one day!

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1