Native Access Updated
We just released a new (test) version of Native Access (1.0.26).
- Please run the installer for the version 1.0.26 available here in Centercode.
Please have a look at the release notes and the "what is ready for testing" page for more information on testing out this release. Feel free to let us know about any bugs or other testing related question.
The Native Access Team
A lot of activation bugs were squashed in this release and a lot of "future compatibility" work was done.
- FIXED Having special characters in your windows username should no longer prevent you from seeing, installing and updating products.
- FIXED A lot of bugs related to activation were fixed. Product activation would sometimes fail or give inconsistent results.
- ADDED A new serial number scheme and copy protection was added to Native Access to improve future compatibility.
- IMPROVED The error message for "not enough disk space" is now easier to understand
- IMPROVED Native Access can now be used full screen.
- KNOWN ISSUE Installations or downloads can not yet be paused, resumed or canceled.
- KNOWN ISSUE Release notes for updates are not yet available.
- KNOWN ISSUE Product activation sometimes fails with the error message "Product not owned". Clicking the refresh icon often solves the problem.
Sonar Platinum, All PC Modules, IK Ttl Studio Max, too many others..., Focusrite Solo G2, Win 10 Pro, FX-8300, Gigabyte 990FXA UD3, 16 Gb Ram, MSI R7 250X 2Gb Gddr5, 27" Monitor 128 Gb SSD - OS and SP, 128 Gb SSD - Samples and Audio, 320 & 500 Gb Storage, 1 TB Samples, 1.5 TB Storage, 2 Tb EastWest Not only do we make the music... the music makes us...