Native Fantom?

Author
TaoMannaDon
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 120
2010/02/03 12:34:14 (permalink)

Native Fantom?

Is the any chance there might someday be a software version of the Fantom? I have a XV-5080 with a few of the srx cards and I love the sounds. But the thought of having several Fantoms available inside Sonar (I'll be upgrading from 3 to 8.5 soon) is very compelling. Even a Dimension version would be great (similar to the Proteus add-ons). Roland has the Fantom samples, Cakewalk has Dimension; how hard could it be?

I've noticed that quite often what I've wished for in music tech eventually comes true. So, music tech gods, this is my official wish.

Don
[Edit to avoid unwarranted bump]

And apparently, I may be alone in my wish for a virtual Fantom synth. Nonetheless, music tech gods, I maintain my wish for multiple Fantoms running inside Sonar.  And oh, music tech gods, if you know of others who agree with me, direct them to this thread so that they might support the effort to convince Cakewalk to give me what I want; because, come to think of it, the wishes you granted in the past may have been based upon obvious consumer demand and not on my solitary wish. 
Amen
post edited by TaoManna Don - 2010/02/15 07:16:38

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1