Need help from Korg Triton Le users

Author
YmeMan
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2005/07/14 18:10:52 (permalink)

Need help from Korg Triton Le users

Hi gang:

I'm a Sonar 4 PE user running a Korg Triton Le via a Tascam US-224 into an HP a350n; P4; 2.8GHz; 1GB RAM; XP-Home PC. Is there a way to have Sonar recognize the IFX and MFX settings on the Triton while the Triton is in Sequencer mode? i.e. I want the Program mode patches to sound the same in the Sequencer mode as they do in Program mode. Wet not dry. Can I make this happen from within Sonar? I've been a "casual" user of Sonar's sequencing ability as a controller of the Triton. I just recently realized the difference in the Program mode patches than when they appear in the Sequencing mode. The Combis, I knew were a different deal.

Thanks, Steve

2 Replies Related Threads

mb
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 372
    RE: Need help from Korg Triton Le users 2005/07/14 18:46:12 (permalink)
    in SEQ mode you have to select in the right top corner....copy from program and then with effects....

you cant do this with sonar

the best way is to use the sequencer in sonar and record your prg into sonar and not to use the sequencer in the korg...cause you are using 2 sequencers now

....timing is everything in life....
    YmeMan
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: Need help from Korg Triton Le users 2005/07/14 19:24:17 (permalink)
    Thanks for the reply mb! And I totally understand about both being sequencers. I'd been doing things like you mentioned via Sonar and just rolling with the dry patches. I just felt like I was missing some lush detail in the tracking and hoped I could capture that somehow via MIDI. Thanks again!

...Steve
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1