Nevermind.....

Author
Serious Noize!
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 164
2011/04/27 00:20:04 (permalink)

Nevermind.....

I'm working on some other things and decided to remove this. Some of that older music I posted I can't stand to leave up, there are some mistakes in them that are just bothering me to leave them up there for now.  Thanks for those who took the time to check it out!

post edited by Serious Noize! - 2011/05/10 01:10:07

18 Replies Related Threads

chuckebaby
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 13146
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/04/27 00:53:33 (permalink)
    sounds real good bobby..excellent guitar work and great hooks.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
    Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
    Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

rockinrobby
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1265
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/04/27 01:03:00 (permalink)
    Yeah I tried to comment on this earlier, but I'm having network problems :-( I don't like the bell! There, use a cowbell? :-) I agree with Chuck, nice guitar work. There are some minor timing anomolies? But compared to the old days? :-) It's clean as a pin.

http://www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby

Evil lurks here among us again... "Beware."
    Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/04/27 13:12:51 (permalink)
    Thanks Chuckebaby, I kept the song shorter than I usually do, I wanted to add something after the lead section, maybe a bridge, not sure if that would be a mistake or not. I'm still working on some of the hooks.

Thanks Robby. This was a ruff take, and to be honest with you the drums are giving me problems on this one badly. I just can't get the drum tone I'm going for using session drummer 2 or studio drums which is what I am using. I might give it a try using TTS-1, those are my 3 drum options. I might give the cowbell a try, or maybe lose it altogether. Only reason I added the bell was because the idea was to make a song about boxing.  I'm going to work on it and update it in a few days.

Thanks again

vechung
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 818
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/04/27 13:49:02 (permalink)
    Sounds great!  Clean production and guitars.  You need a singer or a guitar solo.

http://www.soundclick.com/vicentechung
    https://soundcloud.com/thefoundandthelost

Vicente 

Sonar Platinum, Live 10, Motu 828, Ozone 7
    Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/06 03:06:04 (permalink)
    vechung

Sounds great!  Clean production and guitars.  You need a singer or a guitar solo.

Thanks, I'm trying, Maybe I can get a second chance on a few things like most people do. If Not I will give it a go in the future myself, which will probably result in failure considering I am not a singer of this type of music.

Either way, thanks for taking the time to listen and reply I appreciate it.

Ian Ferrin
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 527
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/06 10:11:04 (permalink)
    Nice clean track.  I like the bell sound... especially if it's got a visual purpose.  I think it's interesting.  Love the guitar.

Peace,

Ian

"Everyone is a 'believer' - even if you don't believe, that's a belief" - Me

Songs - (at soundclick)
    Sonar Platinum, Native Instruments Komplete 10u, Korg N1R X2 (for some reason I still love this old synth).
    Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/06 19:37:26 (permalink)
    Ian Ferrin

Nice clean track.  I like the bell sound... especially if it's got a visual purpose.  I think it's interesting.  Love the guitar.

Peace,

Ian

Thanks, I'm glad you like the bell sound, it does have a purpose, I would like to add vox and lead to this and have it added along to some boxing footage, I think it would be cool. Maybe have a video with some training footage and then fight scenes.

THanks again

radio
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2782
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/06 23:32:30 (permalink)

Hey Bobby wheres your song , PUT THE FREAKIN THING BACK UP SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT !

LOL just kidding !!

Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 01:17:24 (permalink)
    radio

Hey Bobby wheres your song , PUT THE FREAKIN THING BACK UP SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT !

LOL just kidding !!

I put more songs back up, just not this one. Good or bad, what the heck they are there and here's the link :
    My Songs Link

Thanks for taking the time!
    post edited by Serious Noize! - 2011/05/08 02:10:03

Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 02:17:51 (permalink)
    radio

LOL just kidding !!

Where the heck is your latest tune? Come on man, stop holding back, at least show us a sample on the next one!

I'm just kidding with you James, thanks buddy, I appreciate you taking the time here.

Thanks

Bobby

morenoise
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1074
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 12:45:37 (permalink)
    Hi Bobby, that's some serious noise . Like this as is, wouldn't need any lyrics imho. Nice guitar tone and bends and playing, enjoyed listening to this.

Greetings, Rik
    philz
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2462
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 16:41:28 (permalink)
    Bobby, good to have you back, man, and this tune really took me by surprise, as it was a marked departure from your mostly hard driving rockers.  It was a pleasant surprise too.  I think there's a real good song in there (lyrically) just waiting for you to carve it out.

One guy's opinion here- Add a pedal steel or dobro, a fiddler and a banjo and you are off to the races with this one... ver-r-r-ry catchy for me.

So, Mr. Noize, get Seriously Serious and get crackin'.  Finish 'er up.  I think this could be a gem.
    Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 17:01:19 (permalink)
    morenoise

Hi Bobby, that's some serious noise . Like this as is, wouldn't need any lyrics imho. Nice guitar tone and bends and playing, enjoyed listening to this.

Greetings, Rik

Dude, I remember you added some WICKED sounds on my tune called "A Classic Story". Those were freaking AWESOME MAN!

Thanks for listening, I appreciate it. I've mixed this tune "Georgia Line"  so many way's, I have to take a break away from it for a short while and take in any help I can get on advice here for now. I'm thinking of trying my vox on this one. I know it want be perfect, mostly because I have a problem speaking these days either because of allergies or whatever. I destroyed my vox in the 80's trying to sing super high, what a young idiot I was. Now I'm an old one.

Georgia line tune did not turn out how I hear it in my head, honestly I don't think anybody could play it how I hear it, it's beyond something I think that can be done if it were played the way I vision it. "That doesn't make it special or nothing like that, it just means it's special for me".

Thanks again for taking the time to listen, and POST MORE MUSIC MAN, YOU ARE A FREAKING AWESOME GUITAR PLAYER and I wanna hear more!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

Bobby

Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 17:13:55 (permalink)
    philz

Bobby, good to have you back, man, and this tune really took me by surprise, as it was a marked departure from your mostly hard driving rockers.  It was a pleasant surprise too.  I think there's a real good song in there (lyrically) just waiting for you to carve it out.

One guy's opinion here- Add a pedal steel or dobro, a fiddler and a banjo and you are off to the races with this one... ver-r-r-ry catchy for me.

So, Mr. Noize, get Seriously Serious and get crackin'.  Finish 'er up.  I think this could be a gem.

Thanks so much Phliz, ya know everybody keeps saying add some lead since there is no vox. So I did it with this one. It was a lot of fun. Those Major Pentatonic licks that I do just crack me up and were hard to play because they were just fun to play, I hope they are the same to listen to. I'm slowy gettin' my snit together, I guess my next move will be vox.

I have words to this tune, and a few other versions, I kinda liked this one so I posted it.

Thanks again,

Bobby

radio
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2782
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 19:13:01 (permalink)
    Serious Noize!

radio

LOL just kidding !!

Where the heck is your latest tune? Come on man, stop holding back, at least show us a sample on the next one!

I'm just kidding with you James, thanks buddy, I appreciate you taking the time here.

Hey Bobby your song sound cool , as for my song sample you heard it by e-mail remember ?
    Not posting it here untill next year ! LOL

Thanks

Bobby

post edited by radio - 2011/05/08 19:14:27

Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/08 19:36:43 (permalink)
    radio

Serious Noize!

radio

Hey Bobby your song sound cool , as for my song sample you heard it by e-mail remember ?
    Not posting it here untill next year ! LOL

Thanks Man, and yeah I heard the sample. I'm just saying your sample kicks arse and will amaze everyone, WOW man, it surprised me that's for sure!!!

Whatever the case, thanks for taking the time to listen to MY TUNE, I appreciate it.

Bobby

chuckebaby
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 13146
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/09 00:01:30 (permalink)
    listen to a few of these bobby..great tunes man..your very versitile too..that georgia line song is very different and very nice..and here we go..a really cool feel to it..the drums and guitar really drive the tune..anticapation+indecision is also very different..you got a lot of different styles..love the panning in anticipation..that sounds really good man/wow..the way that song kicks in is unreal man..seriously..probably my favorite out of them all..very creative..i mean that..that tune will get a few more listens before the night is through.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
    Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
    Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

Serious Noize!
    Re:Bell Ringer : "A Songer Perhaps?". 2011/05/09 17:56:04 (permalink)
    chuckebaby

listen to a few of these bobby..great tunes man..your very versitile too..that georgia line song is very different and very nice..and here we go..a really cool feel to it..the drums and guitar really drive the tune..anticapation+indecision is also very different..you got a lot of different styles..love the panning in anticipation..that sounds really good man/wow..the way that song kicks in is unreal man..seriously..probably my favorite out of them all..very creative..i mean that..that tune will get a few more listens before the night is through.

Thanks man, I lost a lot of master tracks, some of these I don't have anymore after my last hard drive crash. Doesn't mean I can't do them again, and probably a lot better, I dunno, we shall see.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and reply.  Most all of these were a learning process you might say, and there's always more to learn. I really do want to revisit some of these and see what I can do with them.

Thanks again!

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1