New Product Announcement: Kazrog ValvEQ
Coming April 2017ValvEQ
is a Baxandall-inspired mastering and mixing EQ with Kazrog’s acclaimed Thermionik
vacuum tube emulation engine built in, with a custom vintage hi-fi inspired virtual circuit. The EQ features lo cut, hi cut, lo shelf, and hi shelf bands with contiguous frequency control. The valve section can be disabled for a solid state EQ topology. Mid/Side processing toggle allows for equalization of the stereo image for a greater feeling of depth, width, and heft in your mix.ValvEQ
is included in the Kazrog Complete Collection 1
bundle – this means that if you already own the bundle (or purchase it today), you will receive this plugin when it is released in April. You can pre-order ValvEQ
separately from the bundle as well.
- 4 band Baxandall style mix / mastering EQ.
- Switchable tube topology featuring the Thermionik engine.
- Mid/Side processing.
- Stereo linking.
- Inverse gain link for tube saturation.
- Continuously variable, virtually weighted, high resolution controls.
- Internal 8x oversampling.
- Factory presets for many different types of program material and tracks/buses.