New Zero-X BeatCreator & BeatQuantizer releases with sfz export!

Author
Paradroid
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 454
2006/04/12 16:25:31 (permalink)

New Zero-X BeatCreator & BeatQuantizer releases with sfz export!

Peter has finally released the latest versions of his beat slicing tools and both programs feature the new sfz export options! Go here to buy or try: http://beatcreator.com/

More (from me) about this later…

2 Replies Related Threads

lawapa
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1144
    RE: New Zero-X BeatCreator & BeatQuantizer releases with sfz export! 2006/04/13 23:27:13 (permalink)
    THANKS ;)+). I went, I saw, I bookmarked it. And well, I really want this puppy. It does have just about everything does it not? I would ask if your using it? But I assumed you had it when you made the original recommendation.

The funny thing is I don't do that much by way of beats. But the ability to carve up a wave file and export to sfz could trim some time off my experiments ;)+) And well the beat thing is a good thing to have anyway.
    Paradroid
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 454
    RE: New Zero-X BeatCreator & BeatQuantizer releases with sfz export! 2006/04/15 18:07:37 (permalink)
    I assumed you had it when you made the original recommendation

Correct. I'm also the guy that nagged Peter to death in order to get sfz export added.

the ability to carve up a wave file and export to sfz could trim some time off my experiments

Yes, you're correct: you don't necessarily have to use the prog to process beats. As it stands, it's the only graphical environment for editing wave files for sfz usage.

There are stacks of export options that I'll tell about once I'm back home from the Easter break.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1