New electronica tracks-feedback welcomed

Author
ecamburn
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1510
2005/03/02 12:19:23 (permalink)

New electronica tracks-feedback welcomed

Hi all:

First time posting here. I just added two new tunes to my soundclick site (see my sig.) and would appreciate feedback if anyone is game. I track almost exclusively in Project 5 and use only softsynths. I place my music in the electronica genre but I'm not sure that's the best fit or not.

Best,

Eric

2 Replies Related Threads

jsykes
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 631
    RE: New electronica tracks-feedback welcomed 2005/03/02 22:34:08 (permalink)
    Eric:

I like the soundscapes you've created. Listended to Back from Plainfield and Run Like Hell. Parts of Run hurt my ears with headphones on in the beginning, so it may be a bit loud.

I like to listen to trip-hop and acid jazz when I need to just be. It allows one to think without thinking about it.

Good work.

Jeff.
    ecamburn
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1510
    RE: New electronica tracks-feedback welcomed 2005/03/03 10:07:58 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: jsykes

Eric:

I like the soundscapes you've created. Listended to Back from Plainfield and Run Like Hell. Parts of Run hurt my ears with headphones on in the beginning, so it may be a bit loud.

I like to listen to trip-hop and acid jazz when I need to just be. It allows one to think without thinking about it.

Good work.

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff. Hurting ears was obviously not the intended outcome in the mix. I'll check it.

Eric
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1