Helpful ReplyNew plugins (LP EQ/MB and TH3) not appearing to me. HELP!

Author
PedroCM
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2017/10/05 21:55:51 (permalink)

New plugins (LP EQ/MB and TH3) not appearing to me. HELP!

Hey guys! Here's Pedro C. from Brazil!

Recently I have purchased the BEAUTIFUL SONAR Professional and i'm loving it. Previously I was using Sonar X3 on Steam without any problems, but now, my Sonar Pro are not showing the new plugins LP EQ, MB and the incredible TH3 and I'm unable to scan for new plugins, dont know why, and Sonar are nothing scanning in startup like it does in X3 version (it has changed?).

My VST Scan Paths are correct and I'm shure of it.
Here are some pictures of my vst paths, TH3 missing, and my EQ plugins session without LP EQ :

VST Scan Paths:

Why Scan button are inactive even on manual scan?

LP EQ and MB location:

TH3 missing when open Chernobyl Studios Demo project:

Where is my new plugin?:

There's anyone with the same problem or any idea how to fix that? Please let me know.
SeeYa!
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: New plugins (LP EQ/MB and TH3) not appearing to me. HELP! 2017/10/05 22:36:45 (permalink)
I am not familiar with Steam installations but my guess is the Steam installation is messing with the attempt to install Professional. When the scan buttons are disabled it means SONAR cannot find the scanner. The LPhase EQ and MB are a separate installer outside the Professional family of installers. I have PM'd Seth Kellogg. Hopefully he will reply to the thread. The only thing I know to do is remove X3 using the X3 Cean Install instructions (stopping before re-installing X3) and performing a clean install of Professional.  Seth may have another idea.

Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 814
Re: New plugins (LP EQ/MB and TH3) not appearing to me. HELP! 2017/10/05 23:49:11 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Jon Sasor [Cakewalk] 2017/10/06 02:15:22
Hey Pedro, did you switch to direct from Steam? If so, please send me a PM and we can double check and clean a few things. It sounds like the registry keys are point to a different location so versions of SONAR are colliding. It should be a pretty quick fix! 

Best Regards,
Seth
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1