No sound on Studio Instruments

Author
milhouse22
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2008/11/25 04:39:52 (permalink)

No sound on Studio Instruments

Hello All

I could do with a little help re Studio Instruments if anyone can oblige?

I had to reinstall SI due to computer crashing and now for some reason I can't get any sound out of it either in stand alone or through Sonar 7 Studio Edition. Anyone got any idea as to why this may be happening? It was working fine before the reinstall.
Also I don't have my registration code anymore as stupidly I didn't write it down and I did email cakewalk several days ago asking them to send me my registration code but have heard zilch! Would this cause my problem?

Whilst I'm on here as well I'm looking at midi controller keyboards to replace my faulty M-Audio keystation 49e and have narrowed it down to m-audio oxygen 49, e-mu xboard 49 and edirol pc-50. Any one out there with experience of the above and which is best?

Many thanks for any assistance given.

D

2 Replies Related Threads

techead
    Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4353
    RE: No sound on Studio Instruments 2008/11/25 20:38:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: milhouse22

Whilst I'm on here as well I'm looking at midi controller keyboards to replace my faulty M-Audio keystation 49e and have narrowed it down to m-audio oxygen 49, e-mu xboard 49 and edirol pc-50. Any one out there with experience of the above and which is best?

I have an Edirol PCR-800 which I like and works well for me with all of the Cakewalk programs that I use.
    milhouse22
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: No sound on Studio Instruments 2008/11/26 10:11:37 (permalink)
    Thanks for the reply, I had already decided to go with the e-mu so I shall wait and see.

I still can't get any sound out of Studio Instruments despite my best efforts. With regards to the reg code I looked on the forum and saw the earlier post about retrieving the reg code through the registry but couldn't find it there, there was the reg code for Sonar 7 but not SI.

Starting to get annoyed with Cakewalk as i have now emailed them three times and had absolutely no response.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1