Nomad Factory SC 226 problem

Author
Gaffpro
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 792
2010/12/23 23:14:43 (permalink)

Nomad Factory SC 226 problem

I bought the SC 226 no brainer from audio midi. I installed the 64 bit vst...no problem there.....but I tried to solo a vocal track and the audition button is not working....the needle doesn't move no matter what I do....the only thing that works is using a preset which processes the track, but I can't hear what it sounds like until it's processed. Something is seriously wrong here. Help!

Thanks

8 Replies Related Threads

mgh
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8594
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 00:16:05 (permalink)
    i bought this as well. great plugin. not at daw now (well it is 5.15am!) but will try later if nobody answers; also, how do yoj mean, you can't hear it until it processes the track? just make sure (which i guess you have done) that it is turned on when it inintiates; did you solo the track in your DAW or just using the plug? i guess in sonar you need to solo in Sonar to hear the track...

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    Jimbo21
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 696
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 11:20:17 (permalink)
    I did this last night. Also bought the Audiomidi no-brainer. I clicked the solo button at the top right of the plugin GUI and it solo'd just fine. I'm not sure what you mean by the audition button. Does that preview a preset? Not at my DAW right now.

Jim

Edit: Typo
    post edited by Jimbo21 - 2010/12/24 12:03:09

Dell XPS 8700 i7 4770 3.4GHZ, Windows 7 64bit, 8gb Ram, Focurite 18i6, Sonar Platinum

https://soundcloud.com/jimmy-james-and-the-blue
    Gaffpro
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 12:53:11 (permalink)
    I don't see a solo button at all on the gui

The GUI appears, but nothing is working
    Gaffpro
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 13:21:35 (permalink)
    I went on youtube to check the interface. Here's the problem......I'm still in demo mode even though the interface has been activated and authorized on my computer. Anyone else with this issue?
    Jimbo21
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 13:55:54 (permalink)
    Did you authorize/activate the plugin. My DAW is offline so it's a little tedious to do.

Not trying to talk down to to you, but just in case you didn't do this I thought I would mention it.

This is from the email:

Authorizing Online: Nomad Factory Internet Activation Tool
    In order to activate your software using the Nomad Factory Internet Activation Tool, your computer must be connected to the Internet.
    If your computer is not connected to the Internet, please use the Manual activation tool.
    Step 1:
    After installing your software, you will notice a folder included called "Authorize Your Machine". Open that folder and double-click on the application: "NF Internet Activation"
    Step 2:
    The following window will appear (see below). Once you have verified that your computer is connected to the Internet, then click "ActivateNow" to continue. If you choose to Quit before activating, the product will run in DEMO mode.
    ! %!
    Step 3:
    Next you will see a page asking you to enter and confirm your email address and your serial number, which you received when you purchased. Enter your information in the fields provided and click next to activate your software over the Internet.
    Step 4:
    After your software is successfully activated, you will see the following window below. Click Quit and begin using your new Nomad Factory Software. Enjoy!
    ! &!
    Authorizing Offline: The Nomad Factory Manual Activation Tool
    In order to activate your software using the Nomad Factory Manual Activation Tool, please follow these instructions:
    Since your computer is not connected to the Internet, you will use the Manual Activation Tool to generate an authorization file and then copy it to another computer that has an Internet connection.
    Step 1:
    After installing your software, you will notice a folder included called "Authorize Your Machine". Open that folder and double-click on the application: "NF Manual Activation"
    Step 2:
    The following window will appear (see below). Click "Activate New Product" to continue.
    Step 3:
    Enter and confirm your email address, then enter your serial number and click next.
    This will generate a .html file on your desktop. Copy that .html file to a portable storage device (such as an external hard drive or USB flashdrive) and then connect that drive to a computer that has Internet access. Once you are online, simply double-click on the .html file to launch your Internet browser and connect with NomadFactory.com  
    . Follow the instructions to download your license file.

! '!
    Step 4:
    After downloading your license file, the authorization file (.auth) will appear on your desktop. Copy the downloaded file to a portable storage device and transfer it back over to the computer on which you've installed your Nomad Factory Software. Click on "Read License File" and select the file you have copied to authorize your computer.
    Step 5:
    After your software is successfully activated, you will see the following window below. Click Quit and begin using your new Nomad Factory Software. Enjoy!

Dell XPS 8700 i7 4770 3.4GHZ, Windows 7 64bit, 8gb Ram, Focurite 18i6, Sonar Platinum

Gaffpro
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 14:59:59 (permalink)
    Yeah, I did all of that, pretty much a no brainer. I'll wait to hear back from Nomad.

Does the RTAS interface look exactly like the VST version?
    Jimbo21
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/24 15:57:43 (permalink)
    The solo button is  on the top right corner of the window. It's outside the actual plugin  GUI but up there with the automation buttons and ACT button.

Only use the VST version, don't know about the RTAS.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Jim

mrphantuan
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re:Nomad Factory SC 226 problem 2010/12/30 13:39:24 (permalink)
    Jimbo21

The solo button is  on the top right corner of the window. It's outside the actual plugin  GUI but up there with the automation buttons and ACT button.

Only use the VST version, don't know about the RTAS.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Jim
    thanks for sharing!

Du hoc singapore
    tu van du hoc

post edited by mrphantuan - 2010/12/31 13:13:42
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1