Nomad Factory

Author
space_cowboy
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9813
2011/01/25 18:40:35 (permalink)

Nomad Factory

Ever use?  What do you think?  I bought the complete bundle and would have to say that it is the thing that comes closest to the UADs, though they can be power hogs.  

I like their compressors, tape emulation, choruses, delays.  Very intuitive.  Haven't really tried the EQs yet.  

Don't crack ran all the Nomad Factory plugs for like $300 a few months ago.  I had drank most of a bottle of cabernet, had beat up a guy and stolen his wallet....

OK kidding about the wallet.  

I like them.  

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!

1 Reply Related Threads

Rbh
    Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2349
    Re:Nomad Factory 2011/01/25 22:51:22 (permalink)
    I bought a few of their plugs when Audiomidi had the Nomad No brainer deals. I think they're very stable and sound great. I use the Analogue track box on Rhodes samples and guitars in particular. I have their  British bundle as well and I think they're excellent for higher end  Compression and EQ.

I7 930 2.8 Asus PDX58D
    12 Gig
    Appollo
    CbB, Sonar Pro, Reaper, Samplitude, MixBuss
     Win7 Pro

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=902832
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1