P5V2 new user : Pls explain "workflow"

Author
cowby
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 54
2005/06/20 23:29:31 (permalink)

P5V2 new user : Pls explain "workflow"

Hi,

I bought P5V2 and Sonar recently and heard something about "workflow enhancement" etc ...

What is workflow ? Does it mean it is a sequence of steps which the way you create music by using the above software ?

Cowby
post edited by cowby - 2005/06/20 23:33:09

1 Reply Related Threads

LabDog
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 913
    RE: P5V2 new user : Pls explain "workflow" 2005/06/20 23:46:18 (permalink)
    Hi,

I bought P5V2 and Sonar recently and heard something about "workflow enhancement" etc ...

What is workflow ? Does it mean it is a sequence of steps which the way you create music by using the above software ?

Cowby

Actually when summing it up, that is exactly what Workflow means. But it's not just to reference the way you create, but the way you move through the program as you create, all things have a way of flowing one to the other and back.

This allows you to work fluidly, without need to pause.

The GUI is also a part of workflow, as it is partially what inspires you and it is mainly what helps you to remain fluid as you create, lending itself, catering to your every need, allowing you to be creative without worrying about the technology behind what you are doing.

Workflow is the smooth interaction with and between your program, Your DAW, your hardware and You and all that you are doing with these at any given moment.

LabDog

I am creativity's Master, I'll Be In the Lab, creating, If You Need Me
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1