PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX

Author
THE NIGHT FOX
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 922
2012/05/24 04:32:31 (permalink)

PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11659783&q=hi&newref=1

Hey everyone , just for the record I'm no longer using RADIO as my username . I changed my SoundClick Band Artist name to THE NIGHT FOX yesterday evening .
After doing that I decided to get rid of Radio as my user name here on this forum , I like THE NIGHT FOX name and I plan on keeping it untill the old ticker gives out on me .

Anyway I added this news update on the coffee house section and thought I would do the same here knowing I'm here most of the time posting my songs .

Thanks ! The Night Fox

19 Replies Related Threads

daryl1968
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10984
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/24 07:45:15 (permalink)
    The Night Fox - I like it sir
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/24 10:42:43 (permalink)
    daryl1968

The Night Fox - I like it sir

Thanks Daryl I sort that it was catchy and thought now thats cool I wonder if that name pops up on Soundclick as a Band Artist name .
    Sure enough no one had that name so I thought cool thats for me go for it !

The Night Fox
    jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 08:47:51 (permalink)
    New name: fine.

Same old songs: not fine.

James, please try to write something that doesn't start off and sound the exact same as the rest of your catalog. Challenge yourself to write a simple piano piece.
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 10:30:30 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

New name: fine.

Same old songs: not fine.

James, please try to write something that doesn't start off and sound the exact same as the rest of your catalog. Challenge yourself to write a simple piano piece.

James Yo Yo most of my recent songs don't sound the same , Parkour doesn't sound the same as FireFly or Open My eyes .
    Yes some of my piano pieces do sort sound close to being the same I get that and thats why in Parkour there is no piano .

Alot of your stuff sort of sounds the same to me in many ways just played differently but I don't post comments telling you that .
    I really feel your trying your best to shot down anything I post as songs , the truth is you don't like me being around period .
    Its funny no one else is telling me all my music sounds the same only you , oh well I guess you'll never change and will continue with your same old comments aimed toward me .

I'm sorry you feel the way you do toward me , I never said I was the best around here or I know everything .
    Every new song is a learning process , yes I'm always looking for new ways to create something different and to hone in on my skills and for some people James its takes time .
    When I signed up on this forum no one said James YoYo will be your commander in chief !
    Year after year you pop up and leave me the same old comments , its almost like your trying to sway others in this forum to stand on your side of the fence and stand up for you .
    I have to ask you this question James Yo Yo were you ever a bully in school , you know the kid in school who thought he was always the best always the topgun in school and the kid who who was the first to picked on those who just didn't measure up to your standards .

I knew a few kids like that in school and its funny I bet they haven't changed at all later in life , some people will always find a way to bully people around .
    My advice to you and I said this before if you don't like me as a person , if you hate my same old music then WHY comment at all on any of my post .
    If you have noticed I don't comment on your post , I do listen to your music from time to time but for the most part I stay away and try not to bully you around .
    If you have noticed I have tried my very best to get along with everyone here on this forum so my advice is to pull of the gloves and try to be nice for a change .

One more thing , thanks for reminding me my piano pieces sound the same ! Yes I'm working on finding new ways to play them differently I'm just not there yet but I didn't join this forum to get your approval on each and every song I post here on this forum .

I wish you the best James Yo Yo !
    THE NIGHT FOX
    post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/05/25 10:32:22
    jamesyoyo
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 10:52:50 (permalink)
    James (and stop with the childish THE NIGHT FOX signature):

My comments are to you alone; I don't care what anyone else thinks of them nor do I try to sway anything.

I don't bully you, I didnt say I hate anything. I simply made a comment that you should expand your musical horizons, but like that insane Bobby character you totally fly off the handle and leave endless paragraphs that expose your paranoia and insecurities.

And seriously? "your stuff sort of sounds the same to me in many ways just played differently."  It is not only non-sensical, it makes you look like a whiny defensive loser.
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 11:36:07 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

My comments are to you alone; I don't care what anyone else thinks of them nor do I try to sway anything.

I don't bully you, I didnt say I hate anything. I simply made a comment that you should expand your musical horizons, but like that insane Bobby character you totally fly off the handle and leave endless paragraphs that expose your paranoia and insecurities.

And seriously? "your stuff sort of sounds the same to me in many ways just played differently."  It is not only non-sensical, it makes you look like a whiny defensive loser.

Whatever floats your boat James Yo Yo , I happen to like what I have created this year !
    Out of all the people on this earth theres always those who will dislike your music or my music or anyone elses music on this forum .
    You can rant all day long at me , I'm not buying any of these comments aimed at me compairing me with Bobby and whatever else you can think up !

My best advice is to put on the brakes and STOP adding more of the same you started , its not working with me !
    I command my own ship , lay down your sword your going to lose with me ! When I signed up on this forum NO ONE said I had to report to you ! Your not the captain in this forum so find another hole to crawl into if you dislike me so much .

The Night Fox !
    jamesyoyo
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 11:41:41 (permalink)
    THE NIGHT FOX

jamesyoyo

Whatever floats your boat James Yo Yo , I happen to like what I have created this year !
    Out of all the people on this earth theres always those who will dislike your music or my music or anyone elses music on this forum .
    You can rant all day long at me , I'm not buying any of these comments aimed at me compairing me with Bobby and whatever else you can think up !

My best advice is to put on the brakes and STOP adding more of the same you started , its not working with me !
    I command my own ship , lay down your sword your going to lose with me ! When I signed up on this forum NO ONE said I had to report to you ! Your not the captain in this forum so find another hole to crawl into if you dislike me so much .

The Night Fox !

James, who said anything about reporting? Lay down my sword? Command of my own ship? What the hell is that even supposed to mean, dude? I have some mild constructive criticism and you go bonkers. Check your meds.
    Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 11:59:27 (permalink)
    Your new name is good to go with me ;)

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 12:14:54 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

THE NIGHT FOX

jamesyoyo

The Night Fox !
    James, who said anything about reporting? Lay down my sword? Command of my own ship? What the hell is that even supposed to mean, dude? I have some mild constructive criticism and you go bonkers. Check your meds.

James Yo Yo theres a switch , I turned mine off with this garbage talk aimed at me !
    Sorry buddy your in the dark  , I can't see you !

The Night Fox

post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/05/25 12:23:51
    jamesyoyo
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 12:17:25 (permalink)
    Whatevs. So much for using the songs forum as a way to try to get better, James.
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 12:22:00 (permalink)
    Lynn

Your new name is good to go with me ;)

Thanks Lynn , I have a heart Stress test appointment to go to in an hour and I'm hoping that turns out good for me but we'll see after they NUKE ME ( inject me ) and then throw me on the treadmill .

The Night Fox - James
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 12:34:08 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Whatevs. So much for using the songs forum as a way to try to get better, James.

If you look close at the profile photo shown you'll noticed I have a computer circuit board , a gold record and the FOX peeking around the gold record . Do you know what hes staring at in the photo , its a wrecking ball !
    I added the wrecking ball to symbolize those who want to take aim at me , is that wrecking ball you James Yo Yo because it sure seems that way !

Have a Great life ! The Night Fox
    jamesyoyo
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 12:37:33 (permalink)
    Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 17:22:20 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya

Don't let the mule kick you from behind right between the NOW THATS GOT TO HURT !

foxwolfen
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/25 23:53:22 (permalink)
    Nice enough tune, but it is certainly not trance. Maybe closer to Jazz. As for the name change, I certainly do not care. But, I think James was reasonably tactful in his response. Maybe you should take up his challenge, expand your envelope and take a few risks. Can't hurt and it might lead you to a new direction.

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/26 00:20:47 (permalink)
    Yes I'm a risk taken , sometimes you have to change the game plan and for me its a fresh name change but I disagree with the Jazz thing in Parkour .
    I'm also looking for new ways to change my music in postive ways during my hand healing period , as soon as I can get all five fingers working then I will start on something new and refreshing .
    For now I working with someone else here on this forum , something less stressful on my bad thumb .
    Parkour to me is more electronica then Jazz but your entitled to your opinions , we all hear things differently .
    Hell maybe its a halfbreed , cool !

James - The Night Fox
    post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/05/26 00:25:40
    SteveStrummerUK
    • Total Posts : 31112
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/26 09:23:24 (permalink)

James, did you check out my reply in your 'avatar' thread in the Coffee House?

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/26 12:46:06 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

No but I'm sure sparks are flying , can wait to walk on those hot coals !

THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:PARKOUR : BY THE NIGHT FOX 2012/05/26 12:54:01 (permalink)
    THE NIGHT FOX

SteveStrummerUK

No but I'm sure sparks are flying , can wait to walk on those hot
    coals !

Thanks Steve for the help with my profile photo posted now , I'll have to fix it sometime today .

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1