Philharmonik coming very soon.

Author
harmony gardens
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3490
2005/08/14 08:05:03 (permalink)

Philharmonik coming very soon.

After a long wait, Philharmonik should be shipping sometime towards the end of the week. Several people have been sent advanced copies, and one has actually made a review. (See Link below)

It should also be noted that there is a crossgrade pricing structure for anyone who owns Sampletank 2 XL or L, and owners of GPO, or any of the original Mirslov disks. There has been a huge contorversy because the set will be protected by a dongle. This sounds like it is going to be really great, though, and I'm excited that it is going to arrive soon.

If you're interest, read these threads. You can save a few bucks by preordering, so I thought I would give you guys a heads up. (you all know how I like deals) LOL

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99367&sid=3de7443ebaa534d5fd94e7b5eaaaf87f

6 Replies Related Threads

mewsician2
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1078
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/14 08:32:10 (permalink)
    I am staying miles away from anything that requires a friggin' dongle.
    Please!!!!

post edited by mewsician2 - 2005/08/14 08:37:56
    Paul G
    Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2334
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/14 09:39:11 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: harmony gardens

After a long wait, Philharmonik should be shipping sometime towards the end of the week. Several people have been sent advanced copies, and one has actually made a review. (See Link below)

It should also be noted that there is a crossgrade pricing structure for anyone who owns Sampletank 2 XL or L, and owners of GPO, or any of the original Mirslov disks. There has been a huge contorversy because the set will be protected by a dongle. This sounds like it is going to be really great, though, and I'm excited that it is going to arrive soon.

If you're interest, read these threads. You can save a few bucks by preordering, so I thought I would give you guys a heads up. (you all know how I like deals) LOL

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99367&sid=3de7443ebaa534d5fd94e7b5eaaaf87f

Dale:

I'm supprised you haven't gnawed your finger nails down to your elbows waiting for this!

I'm not a big fan of dongles either. Is it included or do you have to purchase it seperately? (As in the new Halion 3 player)

Hang in there Dale

Paul

Intel i7-4790K, Win7 Pro, 16GB Ram
    1TB OS, 2TB Audio, 1TB Samples
    Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
    Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Paul Robert Glaser
    The Brothers Glaser
    SoundClick
    harmony gardens
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3490
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/14 10:13:31 (permalink)

Dale:

I'm supprised you haven't gnawed your finger nails down to your elbows waiting for this!

I'm not a big fan of dongles either. Is it included or do you have to purchase it seperately? (As in the new Halion 3 player)

Hang in there Dale

Paul

LMAO,, thanks Paul,, but what finger nails??

I'm not a fan of dongles either, but after the initial shock of finding out about it, and weighing it out very carefully, I decided that I still want it. The dongle is included.

Here's the thread about the crossgrade from GPO. Notice that Gary and Squids are not taking a competetive stance here. I really like GPO, too. I think the two will compliment each other nicely.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97260&sid=fffc91db3aac6e84838a3f833dc98ea8
    telebuke
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 169
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/15 04:33:12 (permalink)
    I'm anxiously waiting for Philharmonik to arrive over here. I'd be very interesting to see how the strings are gonna compare to my VSL Chamber Strings, which I bought for $800 beginning of this year. Philharmonik might be all I need for my pop tunes. I actually just want 1 orchestra library and felt like this one is the best for me at this price level.
    Crossgrade from Sampletank L & XL for $319, unbeatable..

tele

please refer to user my telebunke when buying s.th. at www.esoundz.com, that gives you and me $5 in epointz.
    telebuke
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 169
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/16 07:04:21 (permalink)
    Thanks for that info, harmony. I refered to your user when ordering Philharmonik, so you'll get $5 for keeping us informed.

tele

please refer to user my telebunke when buying s.th. at www.esoundz.com, that gives you and me $5 in epointz.
    Paul G
    Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2334
    RE: Philharmonik coming very soon. 2005/08/16 09:01:05 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: harmony gardens

Dale:

Hang in there Dale

Paul

LMAO,, thanks Paul,, but what finger nails??

I'm not a fan of dongles either, but after the initial shock of finding out about it, and weighing it out very carefully, I decided that I still want it. The dongle is included.

Here's the thread about the crossgrade from GPO. Notice that Gary and Squids are not taking a competetive stance here. I really like GPO, too. I think the two will compliment each other nicely.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97260&sid=fffc91db3aac6e84838a3f833dc98ea8

Dale:

Thanks. I did look at this offer but for now I think GPO is strings enough for an old counrty boy like me. Now if someone were to make a fiddle module.......that would be a differnet story!

Paul

Intel i7-4790K, Win7 Pro, 16GB Ram
    1TB OS, 2TB Audio, 1TB Samples
    Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
    Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Paul Robert Glaser
    The Brothers Glaser
    SoundClick
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1