Please Help!! All must go!!!

Author
JJones74
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 202
2008/10/08 15:15:27 (permalink)

Please Help!! All must go!!!

Hello all,
I got the worst news EVER yesterday. I found out that effective November 1, 2008 that my place of employment is closing it’s doors for good. I’ve been an employee there for over 10 years. Granted, there have been good times and bad times over the years (due to the lovely economy), but I never imagined this would happen!!
As a result, and after a very long convo with my wife, I’ve got to put my passion for creating music on “hold” once again. I HATE to do this, but everything in my “home studio” is up for sale so I can try to provide for my family through this rough time. I’ve got mouths to feed and bills to pay as do many of you do, and unemployment just doesn’t do that.
All of the items in my “signature” are on the “chopping block”. There are also other items I have that aren’t in my signature that are also available. Later today I will be posting a thread on the Gearslutz forum in the “classifieds” section (with pics and prices).. Please also keep in mind that I just did a total overhaul of my studio less than (6) months ago, so all of my “hardware” is in MINT condition (ADAM A7’s, Presonus Eureka, PCR-800, Axiom 49, Motu Ultralite, and custom built ADK Core2 Quad). Also, the UAD-1 Extreme Pak (license transferable to new owner) is only around 4 months old also. The one thing which I have NO idea of what to do with is my I-Lok and Waves GTR3. Are there licenses transferable also, or no?
So if any of you guys/gals know of anyone looking to upgrade their current gear or just looking to add something to their current setup, please send them my way. Any “reasonable” offer will be accepted. Since I’m not a big fan of E-bay anymore, I figured I’d try this route first.

I’d also like to thank you guys/gals on this forum, you guys rock!!

It’s a sad, sad, day here in lovely MI..

Jason

ADK Core 2 Quad, XP Pro, 4GB Ram,
Dual 20" Mon's,
MOTU Ultralite, SONAR 7PE, Reason 4,
GTR3, Trilogy, Dim Pro, Rapture,
EZDrummer w/Exp. packs,
Eureka

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1