Please fix automatic folder creation during the first save.

Author
Tom Riggs
Max Output Level: -57.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1752
2015/08/27 20:47:50 (permalink)

Please fix automatic folder creation during the first save.

For a little background here if you open the new start and select now project your default template is loaded and you are ready to work. However if you now want to save your file and create a folder for it it becomes a multi-step process.

You must create the folder you want to place the project into manually, or manually edit the project path to append you folder name.  It will not automatically update the folder path to create the folder using the name of the project, as it does if you select the template manually in the start screen or if you close the start screen and select File>new.

This is not a show stopper but for me it means I will have to remember select the template manually rather than using the faster method.

My feature request is that the save dialogue update the project path the first time a project it saved.

I know that the program already knows it has not been saved previously because it stops and asks for a name. once the project is saved the first time the dialogue no longer pops up so this should be a fairly simple fix.

i7-3770k OC at 4.5Ghz, asus p8z77-m, 16g g.skill aries 1600 c9 ram, Noctua d-14 cooler, RME HDSPe Raydat, Motu FastLane, Nvidea GTX 980 ti 6G, windows 7 and 8.1 pro x64. Sonar Platinum and x3e currently installed

My Music 
My YouTube

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1