Plugin Layout Stressfest

Author
jono24reft
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
2010/09/21 17:46:56 (permalink)

Plugin Layout Stressfest

Guys please help!!! I am pulling my hair out here!!!  Ok I have Guitar tracks 3, AND sonar 6

Ok I have tons of cool plugins that I want to use on Guitar tracks Pro 3....let me first say that I have loaded them all FINE in sonar 6...I went to plugin manager and even created a custom layout that works fantastic in sonar 6....... its real easy I just right click in the FX box and choose AUDIO FX and then choose PLUGIN Layouts and BINGO there are all my lovely plugins!

HOWEVER what I am trying to do is get the SAME plugins to work with Guitar Tracks 3.......but when I right click in the FX box there is NO option for PlUGIN LAYOUTS!....so what I am left with is a default list which DOESNT include the plugins I need!!.....I have tried everything! I have deleting certain XL files and then putting them back! I even tried installing my old GUITAR TRACKS PRO 2 and guess what?...the SAME thing happens, and whats interesting is the SAME default list is displayed in both Guitar Tracks 3 pro and Guitar Tracks Pro 2! ............

So this is making me think is there a file somewhere that these programs are looking for? which is giving them this OLD plugin list?......also I wonder WHY I dont get the option to choose PLUGIN LAYOUTS like I do in Sonar 6

I have tried scanning vst plugins etc but I dont think this is the problem becuase the plugin manager is shared by all programs!!

please somebody help if you have any ideas

Thanks

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1