Pluging Alliance Update 4.7
PA Update 4.7
The team's been busy! 4.7 is a major update for PA, offering Mojave support as well as many fixes, including the infamous Cubase-bug we have been chasing for a while. Use our Installation Manager
to update all your plugins conveniently!
November 14, 2018FREE for all plugins and users. Get it now!
We're pleased to announce a new major update for all Plugin Alliance users. This free update includes bug fixes such as potential crashes in Cubase and other VST2 / VST3 DAW's, as well as several improvements and compatibility for macOS Mojave and Windows October 2018 users.
Please use our Installation Manager
to update all your PA plugins conveniently. Here is a list of improvements and changes made:
- Compatibility with macOS Mojave
- Compatibility with Windows October 2018 update
- Final update with SoundGrid format support
- EOL of products (SPL Mo-Verb, SPL De-Verb, SPL Attacker)
The updated PLUS Versions of these plugins are still available, of course.
- Windows High DPI support for VST2/3 plugins
- Fixed potential crashes in Cubase and other VST2 / VST3 DAWs
- Fixed potential CPU spikes and audio dropouts
- Fixed rendering in Pro Tools on the start of a session
- Fixed missing presets in Wavelab and other VST3 DAWs
- Improving keyboard control, fixing issues where plugins would steal DAW focus
- Fixed parallel use of host sessions (e.g. with Live)
- Product specific fixes and improvements
- Fixed bx_console SSL 4000 E & G THD ALL & V Gain ALL resets all those settings to default when loading
- Fixed bx_console SSL 4000 E & G CPU spikes and UI animation issues during automation
- Fixed bx_console SSL 4000 E & G HPF LFP and Fast Attack sections unintentionally engaging or disengaging
- Fixed bx_townhouse Buss Compressor not loading Mono to Stereo AAX DSP instance in Pro Tools
- Fixed bx_XL V2 Dynamic Range Meter not displaying level
- Fixed bx_meter Dynamic Range Meter not displaying level