Plugsound advice

Author
pedrozepelim1976
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 154
2006/01/15 23:15:28 (permalink)

Plugsound advice

I'm thinking of buying one, perhaps 2 of the Plugsound VSTi's. The keyboard one and the global one.
I allready have Sampletank 2, and the sounds I'm interested in are the acustic pianos and the strings (perhaps some pads too).
Any any Plugsound users here?
Should I buy them?
Are they better than Sampletank?
As they are cheap are they lame?
I realy liked the demos in teh website, but you never know...

2 Replies Related Threads

lawapa
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1144
    RE: Plugsound advice 2006/01/15 23:49:15 (permalink)
    I lean to Dimension Pro myself but. Sample Tank and Plugsound are similer romplers. While the soundsets are different I would guess they do overlap some. I have used the sample tank demo long ago. I do like the versitility of having more that one soundset though. The strings might be better in one and the guitars better in another. Or you get great doubling with both going. Sonic Synth is another option as well. It does use the Sample Tank engine but the soundset is different. There are tons of romplers out there. Some only do piano, other do large soundsets geared to a greater variety of sounds like Atmosphere. Trilogy is bass guitar. But I've not done Plugsound.
    polarbear
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1212
    RE: Plugsound advice 2006/01/18 15:10:55 (permalink)
    have you downloaded the plugsound demo on their website yet??? i'm sold right off the 2 piano sounds included in it alone, and the rest of whats included in the demo is great too... just waiting to have the money for the whole package (i'd rather buy all at once).

http://www.bydavidrosen.com
    http://www.imdb.me/davidrosen
    Winner of Best Song of 2007 at Acidplanet.com!

PC Audio Labs Rokbox OB1 - Gigabyte X99-UD4-CF - Intel Core i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz - 32GB RAM - ATI Radeon HD 7700 - Windows 7 Pro
    Sonar Platinum - Komplete 9 Ultimate - Spectrasonics Omnisphere - reFX Nexus2 - And the list goes on...
    RME BabyFace Pro - M-Audio Keystation 88es
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1