Helpful ReplyPositive Grid Free Bias Pedal Modulation

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Soundwise
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1419
Re: Positive Grid Free Bias Pedal Modulation 2018/12/12 22:26:29 (permalink)
Antler
How does Bias Amp 2 compare with Overloud's TH3? That's been my go-to so far.

I prefer TH3. BIAS is fine, but doesn't feel right when I play it, although it may sound great with a prerecorded track.

Anderton
We are all unique and have our own contributions to make to this planet.

SoundCloud
YouTube
BandLab
JohnKenn
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1659
Re: Positive Grid Free Bias Pedal Modulation 2018/12/13 02:50:42 (permalink)
Really good comments.

June6 about taking down the stage gains and there's nothing left. Major place for improvement up the line. Turn things down and it sucks the life out of anything upstream.

Trying to be distant and objective about all the boutique distortion pedals, but does everything sound harsh, clipped and about the same. No way to eq out the breakup, and the represented floor stomps have little realism opposed to the unit they are supposed to emulate.

Thing I am loving and finding a place for is the LE version of the amp. Irony is that it cuts out several stages downstream until you open the credit card, but a really cool set of amp heads you can direct use and not have to worry about stages down the line interfering with the head.

Thanks Larry for the advice that my free offer for a like on Twitter is a sabotaged limited edition that kills the up front mod rate. Still some good stuff there for a freeware junkie.

Blessings to all you guys and girls,

John
enriquec
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 0
Re: Positive Grid Free Bias Pedal Modulation 2018/12/13 11:09:41 (permalink)
fret_man
When/how did y'all get the Distortion pedal for free? That's the one I'm missing.

Somehow I had Distortion but still incomplete pedal set! I missed the Delay pedal freebie! Just curious when as given away!
mcmd
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: Positive Grid Free Bias Pedal Modulation 2018/12/13 11:24:21 (permalink)
enriquec
fret_man
When/how did y'all get the Distortion pedal for free? That's the one I'm missing.

Somehow I had Distortion but still incomplete pedal set! I missed the Delay pedal freebie! Just curious when as given away!

Delay pedal giveaway was early Jan (2018).

Sonar Platinum
Cubase Pro 9.5
Studio One Pro 4.0
Cakewalk by Bandlab
...too many guitars...
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1