Helpful ReplyPossibly Helpful Windows Tip

Author
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
2017/10/21 15:50:43 (permalink)

Possibly Helpful Windows Tip

I had updated the firmware and editor for the Line 6 Helix, and wanted to open SONAR. Windows booted into the desktop but once there, if I clicked on anything, although the mouse still moved everything else froze - couldn't open folders, click on shortcuts, open task manager, etc. I couldn't boot into Safe Mode...just DOA.

Spent a lot of time googling around for a solution but found nothing. Then I remembered this had happened to me once before. After about 30 minutes Windows had a blue screen, said it was collecting information, and when it was 100% complete, I turned off and on again and it worked.

So I walked away from the computer for about 40 minutes. When I came back, everything was working. 

Anyone know why this happened, and what I can do to prevent this kind of cardiac arrest in the future?

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
riojazz
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1337
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 16:28:40 (permalink)
I don't know how to prevent it, only to wait it out.  I have a summer cabin where the older computer has to take a great deal of time when I turn it on, after being away, to do updates of Windows, antivirus, etc.  I know to give it several minutes before attempting to use it.

One of the early times this happened, I thought to bring up the Task Manager and that quickly revealed my PC was occupied to about 99% doing all these tasks.  So, I don't have another solution, but the diagnosis is easy.

If that's what happened to you ...

Software: Cakewalk by Bandlab; Adobe Audition; Band-in-A-Box audiophile; Izotope Ozone; Encore; Melodyne; Win 10 Pro, 64-bit.

Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd; Roland Integra-7; TCE Finalizer; Presonus Central Station, Behringer X-Touch.  Home built i7 with 16 GB RAM, SSDs.
emwhy
Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1402
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 16:29:49 (permalink)
and what I can do to prevent this kind of cardiac arrest in the future?

Buy a MAC?

That's an odd one Craig. I had a major issue a while back with my KORG MS 20 controller freezing SONAR and then even rebooting would still give me issues. It turned out to be a very flaky USB 3.0 port that was only fixable with BIOS update/flash. Not sure if that even applies to your issue.

TheSteven
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 17:01:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby rwheeler 2017/10/22 10:08:58
I suspect that after installing one of the PC components it placed a link in your system to 'run once' a component or driver that it needed to install on reboot and that component had a badly written installer script.

If you were to check Task Manager while your PC was semifrozen you would probably see the CPU usage pegged at 100%.
This happens when the developer fails to properly code a wait loop by not having it sleep for some interval between loop cycles.  So instead of checking let's say every second to see if somethings has successfully installed it's checking as fast as the processor can run the loop which may be thousands of times a second which effectively locks up your system.

Details provided for those reading who may not have programming experience.

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
My Tunes
Audioicon
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 349
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 17:08:33 (permalink)
Anderton
I had updated the firmware and editor for the Line 6 Helix.

I am sure you already know this, and I am not attempting to preach to the Choir. But unless something is broken I am not going to update it.

Never, ever update Firmware unless it's specifically recommended by the manufacturer to solve a critical problem.
I have a Samsung CD burner and have not updated the Firmware in the last 10 years and it works like new.

For Windows, I have Auto Updates set to Notify but let me decide, this way I can scan the updates and decide what to do.

This happens a lot, especially for Network routers, the firmware you updated may have contain a bug causing system instability.

I learn this a while ago when I updated my BIOS, the computer became a vegetable and will no longer boot, just black screen. This was a very scary moment because this was a $4000.00 rig.
Luckly, I was able to reverse the BIOS and everything worked as before. I researched the issue only to discover that the version of BIOS I installed was a snake pit and it was recommended not to installed it.

telecharge
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 17:12:18 (permalink)
I take it you are running Windows 10? Have you already applied the latest HUGE Windows Update (Fall Creators -1709). It's only been out a few days. I have experienced some issues with it, but no freezes or blue screens. I'm not yet sure if the issues are Windows, interface driver, or Sonar related.

Also, check the Reliability Monitor and your logs in Event Viewer for exceptions and error messages.
Steve_Karl
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/21 23:44:27 (permalink)
Audioicon

But unless something is broken I am not going to update it. 

I agree 100%

Steve Karl
https://soundcloud.com/steve_karl
SPLAT 2017.01
Unknowen
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/22 00:39:07 (permalink)
Sounds like you were installing windows 95? ;)
collecting information... normally  is the same as analyzing your system before a fresh windows install or major update. in the olden days anyway.
Also after a major update it can take a long time to "install" the update after the download.
Even other app updates can take time to install after an update.
Also if you're running a virus scan can cause the "can't do anything" issues. basically the scan has taken over your resources and as you know, the auto hard drive scan and defrag may be set to auto. I don't know about scan disk with solid state drives...   I think you had a similar issues a couple months ago. I try not to remember stuff but I do seem to have it in my head's data base. lol 
But you really haven't given enough info about your system for a real solution. 
You can go way back... open up your computer and clean out all the dog hair, spiderwebs and dustbunnys.
Your system may just be overheating. 

I thought you where leaving... lol well I'm happy your still hanging here! :)

Well that's all I can think of... 
Peace!

Hay look,
Somethings are not locked in stone... lol 3/18/2019
Sir Les
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 08:12:22 (permalink)
Not sure if this might help some, or you Mr. Anderton..But if we find window's updates have indeed occurred on users systems..., It seems windows likes to default to its own debased methods of sabotaging user settings, to its bent self interested defaults, in its first renderings, and may still do?.

As this seems to be in play...and noted by many after updating, and hence finding oddity with the system and apps there after, to send them on a wild ride of troubleshooting mayhem, and the cash cow tech support pay plan , being implemented By MS and others.

I would not forget this part of the process, of checking into settings, to see if it has indeed been reset: Power management...and other things in windows setup settings may also have been reset to defaults and such, and the spying thingy ...is always hiding behind a no way to stop protocol...So unplug the internet wire, and turn off the wi fi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7d9zsaKITc

And reset it back if so , and reboot...may solve some issues arising as suspected, CPU INTERUPTS/ and some other things of services running behind a vail of secret secret  BS/...
I guess with the witnessing of it...No one is immune to some of this infection now.,..But the update paths should be curtailed, if it is continuing with this Pushed down the pipe.

Hope it helps...?

Cheers.

Sir Les

PS...""You cannot solve for "variables"(plural) that are changing constantly, by a unknown/hidden hand/ or doorway into it doing/ what it does on or with, User settings or setup, or lead to believe it is setup as should be by doing as told by same handlers of the hidden hand.""...Trust?...ah words eh?..Ties up the people,into troubled waters?... not doing what should be done by now?..causing frustrations to arise, where none should be!= mind control, using or making people frustrated so it is easy to sway, or cause negative actions..if they pop in the head...Call medical?...or get them to medical?..but if many pop at the same time....Marshal Law be imposed....Look into the understanding of Frequency...And you can be or will be used, tested by , and pushed into...The matrix of Military pawns...Systems of unknowing users can be used to launch cyber attacks....(in the news as said by?)..is being implemented through....Has been proven can be done by hackers...So, same is also with Military mind...they like war more than peace, health and happiness doing what is best for the whole!....and they sell that also now, selfishness, and greed of wealth...surely showing much ill health in this system!...."Users"...another word to say, You own nothing, but are owned to be used!

Best hope.
post edited by Sir Les - 2017/10/23 08:51:31

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
Sir Les
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 09:31:20 (permalink)
Oh..about parallels...Think it liken already told 2000 years ago by a man...Son of man..saying: I Am The truth, the light, and the way to life....."The "Gates" of hell will not prevail against"///His Truth!...oddly in this time, it is bent to hide the sum of the words...a liar, a lie, and ill will is with it to ruin it all in all life be tainted via........tied to the system he never said to make, the breaks the laws of life, and wars on many kinds of life...Being selfish onto its own self as one Kind.....Not helping the others be in peace!....Proof is in the pudding...What turns the World is dead people to the truth!.

But he lets us see as witnessing it....Do we come out of it?....or do we fix it as asked, or give onto...life life in good care if it be polluting it with bent industrial madness, weapons made ready for the paranoid and breakers of the echo systems of life, to put into play a idol of engraved images..(second law of life, if broken taints when applied wrong, or in error of knowingly or unknowingly that do use it...to buy and sell what is already given by the one onto Humankind to tend and keep as given to have dominion over, Is care over Life...Not wealth or things made dead or do not live be made important for life, and whom is not getting it given back as given....Are the ones who say you have to pay now for...Food, water, land, home, movement, and or Just to say on open forum, be it tied to a belief or a Truth which may cause the ruin of the system they put into play, When the Son of Man told them what it makes be born!...)....Yet has no life in its construct as a system of truths...or how many heads of the beast it spawns upholding it as so over the Earth...Machine, money , greed,, and sacrificing Pawns of Human Kind  for it to stand this long knowing some of the mutation has begun....They now use bent sciences to mix in , what does not mix...into the children by bent doctors...Treating a effect, but not addressing the cause...((If it be True a LAW is being violated))...And he who said he is the Truth...was murdered for his truth be told....Was...And he said it properly....And we witness many monsters born harming Humans for no good reason other than they popped in the head....What made them pop?.

Do not believe the IDea of the IDOL has been totally removed...Nope, it only changed to something more appeasing, and hidden into money...or any cost or charge for...Is not given at all...Thus it breaks the first thing the human father said...it is given all the needs for all the living things....Do not misjudge or put into place anything else to remove what he said....We can have as Given!

Now who or what changes that gift?

Welcome to matrix eh?...we will come to the matrix?..and the little birdy said tweet tweet?...Interesting Parallels Mr and Miss Jones?.....Ah...Who feeds the tweet tweety bird saying what, while standing in a pool of ...Monsters?.

Do we see with open eyes, or are they wide shut?

Just to say solving for X Y and Z applies across the board room floors, be a understatement, when you believe th Son of man was right?....lol

Cheers.

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

fireberd
Max Output Level: -38 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3704
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 10:27:54 (permalink)
There is no way to tell what happened based on the information provided.  We can guess and guess and guess, but without more info there's no way of knowing.  I don't think the Helix update caused any problem and most likely can be discounted.  

I've been doing support for 15 years on several computer forums, including www.tenforums.com  and we see a lot of similar posts about problems and can't even offer an "educated guess" with the limited info.

"GCSG Productions"
Franklin D-10 Pedal Steel Guitar (primary instrument). Nashville Telecaster, Bass, etc. 
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero M/B, i7 6700K CPU, 16GB Ram, SSD and conventional hard drives, Win 10 Pro and Win 10 Pro Insider Pre-Release
Sonar Platinum/CbB. MOTU 896MK3 Hybrid, Tranzport, X-Touch, JBL LSR308 Monitors,  
Ozone 5,  Studio One 4.1
ISRC Registered
Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E. Assn.
Sir Les
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 11:21:29 (permalink)
No guessing required...Proof is already showing in the world...As he said would be, is....that should not be.

it can be turned on, or off at random whim by the third hand, third natzi...and your ID, or IP..and the net connected...on or off, some of these settings of bios can be altered to turn on or off by...remote, inside, or from out side...if trusting some other, to allow be trusted, means it is not thought is the reason....so you never look or point at it being...and try the circle methods of seeking others who they say are behind it...yet might not be?...thus pointing the fingers at other people or nation or kingdoms to make false statements, to bring war into play....without proof...so they put the proof in place, or blow up any ties to lies and liars..who pushed it into play using trickery!

Listen to the words of the system...."Liberty and freedom for all"....in a constitution of a Nation of great wealth and weapons developed for...war...and more so more of...Used, and testing is still using!...Harms what life?.

And what fuels this weapon making?.....Money and the love of it...and the system it is based upon, spans the Global world order, now seeking change , again..it does not stay the same, it constantly mutates, when found to be not so good after all, too many witnessing or witnesses of crimes, corruption , and sabotage, spying and laying down mistrust in the World...pointing finger again...The accusers...And non believers of the system!

But it is as he said...and what is the root was exposed....Idols, when sacrificed upon with life of living things and even their own kind put to.....Death for to protect it...Idol....And so, Here is a neigh sayers sayings....."We do not know what is behind it"...Is only keeping you from seeking out the Truth of His...already proven ...Crime is in the system!...oh yah!...So cookies and milk for the monsters ...might be a Count Dracula, and Grover in the trash, with a animal on the drums keeping time?

Who would of thunk it...."They believe in their lies more than the Truth"....even with proof right before their own eyes...Ready to blow it all up with Nukes?.....and,...Where is Eden now going to be?...left not done properly if at all by those who made it be dead...is?...or do we come to reason it out right as he did do?.....Well if they will not let you have food, nor water, nor fresh air, and just be a helper...without cost ever be...How is it, if it is all getting sick and suffering such things done on this place Called Earth.....Aliens ?...nah, they are cast out those who made war with his truths....And put here, until they come to reason, restore as it was, and put back what was taken in disobedience....Then, when done...And Proven a care taker....

That story...was said he said in the beginning...."Let us make Eden"...If heavens is Pluralized in those words of the maker of life being having a say or a place to be in or of....Then, if making more of self...should not more of be made to support it?...And everyone should do some freely sown, to get freely given some, and share some with others...Makes no enemies?...if the true helpers of the Eden be any made now?...born or brought to witnessing Earth...and Human unkind...be a opposite of Kind...in words...symbolically as same meaning of his words?..To Give onto...To have Received it as so!...and some given back clean and undefiled....Is also...If one changes any...then things change also for or against that Truth, if being undermined....Ruins or taints...So sickness or woe?...same thing!....Do too much wrongly, to defile the house....And something warns, then woe, and if it still does do...wrath and more so?....

So, what turns the world to taint and ruin....The son of man exposed rightfully before this day.....Look out and ask why so many doctors and hospitals needed today?...drugs being pushed into many...because they say, You might get sick?...or you will get sick, in this system, if you do not take this injection into the body and into the blood directly.....What system is this?...it is not a natural one!...It is made wrong to hold wrong in it...or, it has changed something so it is wrong.....And never righted, until the son of man did do as asked..by the Father...he did not sell or buy anything...nor did he kill to sacrifice,..But to eat some is given, some is shared, and those he shared with, knew he knew how to use MATH....To multiply the givens!...so more could have given, and be shared...Is as he said...Is with him, and in his Father He abides in doing as he was in the righteousness of his Father of Life...a helper was born in Humankind.....

You need more proof of how many living things hate Humans unkind for the poisons put onto the food, being selfish with it all the food to glean for cost and profits, said are false profits if dying while getting them, or causing some to not have as given...Yah think?...and tainting many things of the Nature of Natural life...for the unnatural?....and some saying they are not man, but are male looking, and other saying same in Woman...Not being woman female..and wedding under man and wife being ...Changing also to suit the self...Not the one, nor the laws, nor the doing as he did do...To make Friends...Nope, enemies are born to ..or towards...Crime abounds under, and twisted is the nature of some....Going to make good people of a Truth not allowed to live by..is being oppressed from being born as should be....Kept out of play, always put a tax or cost...Is.

So, why not try the other way?....We do not have enough Proof of what is causing this?....Do no more sin and be forgiven....So, if you dig into what sin is....it is the opposite of the Truth....Who said,...Words of meaning what they meant to be meant of.

Truth...Principles ....He said it is about Principles and principalities.....Given, Give, Gave, will give those who conquer the lies told....You have to work for money?....No, but you do have to work at making more of the givens....And who said plow sheers and pruning hooks be made of those weapons made?.....Why garden Tools mentioned?...Now if the lands be taxed, and cost in or of over it be....How is it given back any without taint?....and if tainting it with...What is born on that Principle breaking the second commandment of Laws of Life?....And then they see it as so, and get sick also the life upon it as so , was so when he said....You are making them be in sin, by using that coin of engraved Idol, they showed or tried to show the name of put upon, and face, and life no doubt also of.....What LAW is being Violated continually by...Those who said Caesar is our God?....Is he not dead also?...So, who said give it to Him what is his?....As you see the word to Give is in most of what he said....it is not his...So he does not want it used in anyway.

As long as we do good onto life...and life responds back in kind...even if they hate you...they hated him first...He said also...for they love the lies...more than the truth...Is what is showing Proof...Right now, by saying, we do not have enough Proof....The Son of Man is right?......Pedophiles, sodomites, and such...Just do not exist, in the cities?....Sure...And wedlock is not changed to allow what be wed?......Oh?.

Well they sure dance down the city streets here!

And I saw enough of it....To say!

Tainted it is!
Enoch is born!

Open that one book removed  from the one it was supposed to be apart of,.. if so finding it getting a bit out of order fighting them to stop tainting much of all if not more so, teaching it is ok...when it is spreading sickness in the minds to not listen to the Truth of His making it be Male ..female...but can be anything other than...is just plain outlandishly showing...they need a cure for something!...I wonder why?

fwrend
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 12:12:14 (permalink)
I've had this freezing issue occur several times in the past couple of months.  I've not done a lot of investigating (not smart enough) but what I typically do is ctl+alt+del and stop the process of the current program I'm using via Task Manager.

I will usually always have several programs open at a time, e.g. Word, Publisher, Excel, Vegas or Sonar, etc.  Ending the program in focus via Task Manager when it happens usually fixes it IIRC.  AFAIK, it hasn't happened using a specific program so my guess is it is a Windows (update?) issue. 

Wren 

Studio Cat DAW i7-4790K 4.0GHz, 16 GB, Windows 10 (latest), 64-bit, 500GB SSD OS HDD, 1.5TB 7200 SATA Recording, 2x 1TB SSD Samples, MOTU 8M, Behringer X-Touch
Atsuko
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 365
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 14:28:35 (permalink)
This last year, everytime my computer freezes, it's a Windows 10 update...

Desktop Intel I7 12GB RAM Win 10 64bit - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd gen - Roland A-300 PRO - Yamaha HS50M speakers - Sonar Platinum/CbB - Samplitude Pro X3 - Studio One 4 - Melodyne 4 Studio - Ozone 8 Adv - Neutron 2 Adv - RX7 Adv - ARC2 // Notebook Dell I7 8GB RAM Win 10 64bit
kzmaier
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 461
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 20:04:31 (permalink)
Check your autoexec.bat file...

Best Regards,
Ken
Bandlab Cakewalk - i5/8G Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 / Boss gt001

www.reverbnation.com/kzmaier

Keith Albright [Cakewalk]
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1117
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 20:28:00 (permalink)
Craig,

If you ultimately got a bug check/blue screen, then the issue was likely some sort of driver crash or deadlock.
You can run a tool to at least tell you what driver was a factor...
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Then based on the driver name, you can see what device it's for, whether it's needed, up to date, etc.

Keith

Keith
Unknowen
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/23 22:08:55 (permalink)
I just don't understand this blue screen, I've not seen one since win98. I've owned, fixed, built and used many computers since.
The last time I got a blue screen was with a win98 system that was full of dust and cat hair, so it was over heating. It was my sisters computer. lol I cleaned it out two times in 4 years and it ran fine otherwise....

My point is that most normal people don't get blue screens and for the most part as a computer "user" since Win286, Blue screens where for me and others that I know were hardware related. It was a hardware crash... :)
So, dust, spiders, crud on somethin, something has come loose, crust in a card or connection, hard drive failure...
just open it up andcheck everything out and apply a can of air...

just saying... 

Peace!

Hay look,
Sir Les
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/24 00:30:12 (permalink)
11Dreams
I just don't understand this blue screen, I've not seen one since win98. I've owned, fixed, built and used many computers since.
The last time I got a blue screen was with a win98 system that was full of dust and cat hair, so it was over heating. It was my sisters computer. lol I cleaned it out two times in 4 years and it ran fine otherwise....

My point is that most normal people don't get blue screens and for the most part as a computer "user" since Win286, Blue screens where for me and others that I know were hardware related. It was a hardware crash... :)
So, dust, spiders, crud on somethin, something has come loose, crust in a card or connection, hard drive failure...

just saying... 

Peace!

Yah it could be as you say...But I keep my systems clean enough to say it is not dust bunnies...Although I Kind of like Bunnies in my back yard alive...and do have some, and birds and other living things , and some trees sown to feed em...and some things said are illegal but are not, put some back freely as a child...And the monster came to try to defile me....Why?...well some get it right, right off the bat, as children....It seems some make children into sex toys...Grown ups harming children...What is up with that?

Now as I build, and troubleshoot these things made by ...Human hand?...or ..in some regards dug up some used in this system..(told to burry the dead)....they do the opposite and dig em up...from past places, and past tellings of...something that came to destroy those places made...Because of a lie, and a liar, not solving, or doing what is right...causes ruin to come for.

If it be, something not human came here, or was cast down and crashed...and someone cause it to come down and crash, so as to take the tech and use it to ...leave?...What is this sudden tech based, from stone and sticks and stones and swords...to these things of computers being made now, and so quickly a development for,...And still using old ways of Idol money...it is not new....it is now coming to letting the people use, and in side of this usery....Something is not right with it.

Now power management of devices...Electrical...and can be used to cause fires...if the voltages spike, or are made out of spec.....The os can do now, being allowed to change Bios settings.....If left on, or something is inside as a code, to allow it be turned on...via remote...If they find you are against their system (called a terrorist)...or you speak a truth...it is possible...Then do not dismiss it...as it is a variable (test it)...He did say....and as nothing is coming to be free....As it is still bought and sold, so nothing is given...Not even your ID...and you pay for the internet use....But they use without paying your bills, to spy, and lie, and hide behind the words TRUST?....Then it is by words imposed...ULA..to use their code...a LAW..but in this agreement, they do not address the users well being in any of it being a way to seek returns if damages occur....And they do occur...So as to fuel more so more bought for...or charging to have solutions for...Unknowns?...Well again, if it keeps being updated, what is supposed to work properly...But does not, and is in constant fix mode.....What is it they cannot solve for, yet sell as not totally solved for all issues with code being sold to work on this platform?

It is a constant mislead and ill imposed method to charge for, and tax...Like all other things being done...Water , land, air and gas....It is all being taxed and charged a fine or fee or put a cost to use...What was given to make...Life be good with all living things....It is funny that In England, they are now going to put a tax to drive into the city ...too much pollution,causing sickness was said by them saying..payment solves the problem of it?...No it does not solve the problems...it just capitalizes off the problem....And that is How this system imposes itself..

Does money make anything?...not with out support from a living entity using it as to gain interest for development of..under its charms...It puts into play the taking away of the givens given to tend to properly...and so it takes away the rights of having it be given what is necessary for life...without taint...and so many are getting sick in these systems...Again, not solving why?...And the Good doctors and science to fuel this mayhem out of mind how to solve....Is only treating the effect of something....Some one solve already in saying and doing to prove it.

So, it is written in a book...telling of...And what comes when the Truth be told...and the deny it and mock, and even infiltrate the house of the Holy...and over rule the laws, precepts and covenants....Do not do this...So they do!

Again ANTI his will and word it goes....saying a new, but is holding the old and the others who did do Baal and Mammon...Sacrificing People, to keep it protected, and at a very High price...it all is taint be....And they dance down the streets saying what Pride is this?...Now saying Religion is the reason for all the killing?....ok...believe what you want.....He said let em be....But those who believe in the truth of where and what makes prostitutes be...Is Money....And who saved her, and who saved a tax collector from his sin?....The Truth!...he said it plain as day....

So Mathew, what did Mathew know, and as asked come out of doing , when asked to come out of that he was employed by to do of them holding it in their hands , trying to make the Truth look upon with favour?
And what did the Truth do when being shown?...He looked up, and away from it, and asked who's name is upon it?.

Thus it is not his....But he also said..."You are making a den of robbers and thieves with it"....and so ..look into the cities...crime is in not only as thieves, but worse it is in the governing Body that collects and taxes all things living and dead now...And look to even tax the air or the gas of air...C02?...Well plants consume that gas...So, what is coming out of the tail end of the Combustion engine...Is Carbon dioxide?..nope not that gas..But Monoxides are poison...Which is Poison to many living things...And the fossil fuel, not only burnt, but spilt on the waters to taint, and on the lands, and put into the air....All paid and taxed to taint it...And they say...We will raise the taxes more, and more the cost...as more goes extinct, sick and is made no good to eat or drink...they come with the plant of industrial filtering and fuelling more cost, more working at, to tax the working hand, and the product also paid to have, what they made have to not have given properly to any living thing!....Health!...And now you pay for that also!..and still is solves nothing under that idol...never will....For it is a lie, and a liars spirit....To do the opposite of what should be done..

Are you looking into solving the reason we get sick?..or we have troubles with this or that?...in the system...Jinn or Murphy's Law seeming is in or upon all in this system being used,...Which is a OLD system...how long ago was it put into play.....?...Dug up?...and digging up the dead...and romancing them spirits tied to that thing?....what is it called Necro mencing?...mixing in dead things...Oh the doctors do to the children , by using fear imposed upon the parents to make the dead of other things or living other thing be injected into the body of the children.

Found some elemental things in that injection was put..base metals..and some toxic things to carry it into the body to taint the organs.,,and perhaps taint the dna...and the mind...to control and make dross...or tame, so they can do the bent experiments again...Making what Uberman?

And no one listens to His words proper.....As be said the Truth...That is why he did not look upon what they tried to show him.

Now out of the following body of men and woman chosen to see with open eyes...One was holding the money bag...who turned to go to a bribery and ...Lead them to the Garden, where he put the seed back with out sin done.

And he was arrested, charged falsely for, and murdered...But he knew they would do this before they did do it....And he told them, he would raise back from the dead...and...Only he can do this...They cannot kill the truth!.....Halehlujah!....So, they try to hide it behind the system still in play wrong to his righteousness, with Bling Bling, bells and whistles ....And tooting it works....But then it does not work, and then it is being fixed, and more so more tech to cost more, then it breaks down or goes on fire....Might be also something they can do with the codex of sorts put into play.

If you find or go look on the net, you are tracked, you emails read by others, your post profiled as....And so.

Nimrod?..Nero?...and other oddly named names...In it?...looking for who or whom?...Saying they be a terrorist.

Now no proof to go kill in Iraq was found to  be as said...So Murder it was...And Bin laden?...again did not do what they claimed he did do...yet head hunting they go to smoke out...who?...And drop bombs onto caves where people live....In some places, to kill the barter system they use...And they burn money in that sort of knowing way....what it was tied to, the other ugly used to bribe some of them to make war, or fight for, to stop the ones trying to take that land from them.

So,...we see a briber...And a undermining to cause unrest now being Pushed by the fruity tooties...

I do not hate my Father, nor My Brothers and Sisters....And what Mother or father charges he children to have food , clean water, and the breath of life, in good tidings given them....But says no we have to pay for what is given us to have life with....Be taken away by this one thing, Is telling a odd tale.....Father FORGIVEN THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO NOW......MURDERING THEIR OWN AND ALL OTHERS WITH THIS MADNESS////...even with the told...They go on and on in ignoring it as being part of the problem?..error is with it, if it takes away a given, and taints by allowing the industrial madness that pollutes it all....and the lier, is saying we will tax even death and charge for it be...in making it be a charge for making it be taxed also when working as paid...And so, you feed the very monster making by doing it all wrong...Makes it be wrong in all done by using it as so said is not to be done...Is done in defiance!

Especially when the Truth is Told, came and said, died and he raised himself back and left...where we as in sin cannot go to, or with sin.
error is only causing more problems to arise keeping it out of order.....

Stand out of it...He said...So,...again the opposite is played.....and more than worse is beastie boys and girls mixing sexual or using dna of and mixing....same thing...No difference....as it was in the days of Enoch and Noah...oh no not again?...Yep!

JohnEgan
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 543
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/24 00:50:25 (permalink)
Sorry cant help but more and more from threads like this Im not looking forward to a day I may be forced kicking and screaming to update from Win7 to Win10, LOL, and somewhat not up from Sonar 2017.06 either, all's well here as is.

Cheers 

John Egan
Sonar Platinum (2017-10),RME-UFX, PC-CPU - i7-5820, 3.3 GHz, 6 core, ASUS X99-AII, 16GB ram, GTX 960, 500 GB SSD, 2TB HDD x 2, Win7 Pro x64,  O8N2 Advanced, Melodyne Studio,.... (2 cats :(,  in the yard).

GjB
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 197
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/24 01:20:17 (permalink)
I'm pleased that it sorted itself out. Although there are endless possibilities, I'm also curious if you have the latest Windows 10 Fall Creators update (1709) (as telecharge and Atsuko-san mentioned). This could have happened while that update was installing, in which case a 40 minute break from the PC might have allowed it all time to install, boot a number of times and complete the install. It depends if you were keeping an eye on the screen in that time to notice what it was doing.

If you press the Start button, type winver, and press enter - it will tell you your Windows version.

The Computer Mouse (web)
Cakewalk by BandLab, Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), Focusrite 2i4 (Gen 1), i7-3770K, NH-D14, 32 Gigs, GTX 970, SSDs and HD, Sony MDR-7506, M-Audio Code 61. Easy-install guide
Sir Les
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/24 14:27:45 (permalink)
GjB
I'm pleased that it sorted itself out. Although there are endless possibilities, I'm also curious if you have the latest Windows 10 Fall Creators update (1709) (as telecharge and Atsuko-san mentioned). This could have happened while that update was installing, in which case a 40 minute break from the PC might have allowed it all time to install, boot a number of times and complete the install. It depends if you were keeping an eye on the screen in that time to notice what it was doing.

If you press the Start button, type winver, and press enter - it will tell you your Windows version.

Thanks for that GjB.

What is causing it to be manifested into systems..are updates, seeming to be fixing what?....if troubles arise after doing?...Is it fixing?...and if it changes the user settings to defaults....Why is it doing this?....is it to turn back on something the user turned off?

And if we do dig into the heart of the OS codex....What is being altered?...if sold as working model, yet needs constant updating?.....Fixing, changing, and moving things around?...plus to pay to protect that Kernel?...why be any need to protect this be paid, if it is so weak ?...They even put a protector in the OS...So,why the need?

When and if brought to market something not fully developed, and may or may not be full version sold....For one you install it, all these other net frames and libraries are then, once you are registered valid user with bought product , and Identified as ID and machine ID taken as USER...Does one get the proper part paid to user or be used by..the Makers of the codex....seems to be in play.

Why?

And , while the right to do the manual thing is removed...automated for us users?...or are we being used by that Model making it in all homes...A spying eye of mistrust put....Is it imposed by the same doing it, saying to Trust MS?

Look into it...THAT WAY.

Got nothing to Hide...But mistrust is being put into the home...not only is it implied they do not trust US....They look for things, or can put things onto these systems at whim....And then Point it out as a Testament in a court of law to cause some to be put into court.....Just to say, if you say, or look into Truths...And find Liars putting into play a way...to keep it in this judgmental state...Using traps and if so, some Police policies to entrap...Is also a way to take out those who see their bent systems and the ugly ones behind it....Making and plotting out this bent life style they abide in...Be allowed by their getting into Powerful places changing good Laws to live by...Are over ruled by...And many stuck troubleshooting these things, to keep them out of looking or seeing what is being done, behind the backs of those who would or could do you and your family ...If so having...Wrongs to come to bare witnessing in the World or the place (Principalities )...out of proper (principles)...You will find error!

And so...it is as was said would be...A terror put upon the evil and wicked Generation....Is it as so?.

Solve for it.....And...As it is sold, for profits...What does it gain in returns?....Look...winds came , floods happened, fire is upon also....Where is the said cause of this?...In a book of telling ....

And in that book, most if not all was said...what causes it...Choice!....Truth said it...it will not prevail over his Truths.

So, we try?....it is futile.....Make it proper, and then..it will work out what we do..and what we make....if it is good for the whole living forces....And expands in Righteousness of his Truths....Helping be Good, or very good...

It seems Cake walk has helped expose this OS...is not a good platform for to be of Trusting method, if it comes to constant troubleshooting it out, and resetting up, and pull out and put in....testing 1,3,2,0, and back to what we believe is counted as a cost...but is not one dollar IN face value...if it be more or less of a 1...and is constantly changing ....as a accounting of....If it be said one dollar on open markets....Is more than 1 dollar.....What is lying, be it the face value, or the market value?

Now how can this be?....It is not supposed be ...He said the Truth, and kicked it out of his house....Yeah think, he did do it.....And they brought it back into play, right after he left them confounded....Still at it they be...And in great troubles ...Trump is Tweeting on the Tweeter....odd things...and doing even odder things behind closed doors!

Halehlujah!

drummaman
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 738
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/24 15:57:09 (permalink)
Craig,
I'm also convinced it's Windows 10.
And those glorious updates which do not take into account system settings BEFORE the update.

Every update seems to wreak more havok...

>I've learned to check power management settings on USB Hubs/ROOT Hubs when issues flair with iLok.
("Allow the computer to turn off this device..." gets magically checked - even though I have turned them all off.)

>I've seen things revert in Device Manager - I will disable the MOBO "high definition audio controller", which seems to help on
this system - only to have the next update turn it back on...

> Device Manager, view Resources By Type and look for IRQ issues (yes, seriously) - especially look at the bottom of the list.
(I've had success in disabling them, rebooting the machine, then re-enabling to shift them around, which has helped.)

I believe too, a large portion of my issues stem from upgrading Win7 Pro (x64) to Win10 Pro (x64) without a clean install...

Perhaps I will do that next.

Good luck!
MG

Sonar Platinum (x64) on Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) running on ADK Pro Audio i7 (12-core), 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD(OS), (2) 2TB drives/(1) 1TB drive for storage, (1) WD Raptor 1TB Audio Drive, (1) UAD-2 OCTO, (2) UAD-2 QUAD, Lynx Aurora 16/AES16
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1117
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 02:55:26 (permalink)
BTW a simple reason most people don't see a bluescreen anymore is because Microsoft changed the behavior to automatically restart the OS in case of a system crash.  Doesn't mean they don't happen, they just are a little less obvious.  

You can view your software environment errors in the Windows Error Reporting section.

Kernel dumps are probably saved but only in C:\Windows aka %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP
The default option is to overwrite so you may only have 1 present.

If that happens there should be something in the System log.  Used to be under the category of BugCheck.  I don't have a current kernel crash to verify but that's a good place to look.

In BlueScreenView, you can change the path in Options -> Advanced Options.  Once I pointed that to C:\Windows I was able to see the lone minidump I had on my system.

Oddly enough just had a total freeze on my home system (mouse and everything) Nothing in event log, no dump.  I was trying some other free 3rd party music software (not naming names)

Keith
GjB
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 04:50:53 (permalink)
drummaman
I believe too, a large portion of my issues stem from upgrading Win7 Pro (x64) to Win10 Pro (x64) without a clean install...

Perhaps I will do that next.

If you are having trouble, then that could be a good idea. Most people should do a clean install if they can, in my opinion. (Hopefully our hardware isn't too old and is therefore supported by manufacturers for Window 10.)

The Computer Mouse (web)
Cakewalk by BandLab, Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), Focusrite 2i4 (Gen 1), i7-3770K, NH-D14, 32 Gigs, GTX 970, SSDs and HD, Sony MDR-7506, M-Audio Code 61. Easy-install guide
GjB
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 04:59:46 (permalink)
Sir Les
GjB

Thanks for that GjB.

What is causing it to be manifested into systems..are updates, seeming to be fixing what?....if troubles arise after doing?...Is it fixing?...and if it changes the user settings to defaults....Why is it doing this?....is it to turn back on something the user turned off?

And if we do dig into the heart of the OS codex....What is being altered?...if sold as working model, yet needs constant updating?.....Fixing, changing, and moving things around?...plus to pay to protect that Kernel?...why be any need to protect this be paid, if it is so weak ?...They even put a protector in the OS...So,why the need?

When and if brought to market something not fully developed, and may or may not be full version sold....For one you install it, all these other net frames and libraries are then, once you are registered valid user with bought product , and Identified as ID and machine ID taken as USER...Does one get the proper part paid to user or be used by..the Makers of the codex....seems to be in play.

Why?

And , while the right to do the manual thing is removed...automated for us users?...or are we being used by that Model making it in all homes...A spying eye of mistrust put....Is it imposed by the same doing it, saying to Trust MS?

Look into it...THAT WAY.

Got nothing to Hide...But mistrust is being put into the home...not only is it implied they do not trust US....They look for things, or can put things onto these systems at whim....And then Point it out as a Testament in a court of law to cause some to be put into court.....Just to say, if you say, or look into Truths...And find Liars putting into play a way...to keep it in this judgmental state...Using traps and if so, some Police policies to entrap...Is also a way to take out those who see their bent systems and the ugly ones behind it....Making and plotting out this bent life style they abide in...Be allowed by their getting into Powerful places changing good Laws to live by...Are over ruled by...And many stuck troubleshooting these things, to keep them out of looking or seeing what is being done, behind the backs of those who would or could do you and your family ...If so having...Wrongs to come to bare witnessing in the World or the place (Principalities )...out of proper (principles)...You will find error!

And so...it is as was said would be...A terror put upon the evil and wicked Generation....Is it as so?.

Solve for it.....And...As it is sold, for profits...What does it gain in returns?....Look...winds came , floods happened, fire is upon also....Where is the said cause of this?...In a book of telling ....

And in that book, most if not all was said...what causes it...Choice!....Truth said it...it will not prevail over his Truths.

So, we try?....it is futile.....Make it proper, and then..it will work out what we do..and what we make....if it is good for the whole living forces....And expands in Righteousness of his Truths....Helping be Good, or very good...

It seems Cake walk has helped expose this OS...is not a good platform for to be of Trusting method, if it comes to constant troubleshooting it out, and resetting up, and pull out and put in....testing 1,3,2,0, and back to what we believe is counted as a cost...but is not one dollar IN face value...if it be more or less of a 1...and is constantly changing ....as a accounting of....If it be said one dollar on open markets....Is more than 1 dollar.....What is lying, be it the face value, or the market value?

Now how can this be?....It is not supposed be ...He said the Truth, and kicked it out of his house....Yeah think, he did do it.....And they brought it back into play, right after he left them confounded....Still at it they be...And in great troubles ...Trump is Tweeting on the Tweeter....odd things...and doing even odder things behind closed doors!

Halehlujah!

That's a whole lot of bullsh%t for someone with such nice computer specs!
If you like the conspiracy theory route, may I suggest you watch the Aaron Russo Alex Jones interview.
If you worry about privacy, then at least route your microphone and webcam via a switchable USB hub.
That just leaves your headphones which actually double as a microphone... hmm..
I wouldn't know where to start and it's always just my opinion anyway, not gospel.
Seek and ye shall find brother.
May the force be with you. 

The Computer Mouse (web)
GjB
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 05:03:11 (permalink)
I was trying some other free 3rd party music software ...

Blasphemy!

The Computer Mouse (web)
fantini
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 06:13:48 (permalink)
Sir Les
No guessing required...Proof is already showing in the world...As he said would be, is....that should not be.

it can be turned on, or off at random whim by the third hand, third natzi...and your ID, or IP..and the net connected...on or off, some of these settings of bios can be altered to turn on or off by...remote, inside, or from out side...if trusting some other, to allow be trusted, means it is not thought is the reason....so you never look or point at it being...and try the circle methods of seeking others who they say are behind it...yet might not be?...thus pointing the fingers at other people or nation or kingdoms to make false statements, to bring war into play....without proof...so they put the proof in place, or blow up any ties to lies and liars..who pushed it into play using trickery!

Listen to the words of the system...."Liberty and freedom for all"....in a constitution of a Nation of great wealth and weapons developed for...war...and more so more of...Used, and testing is still using!...Harms what life?.

And what fuels this weapon making?.....Money and the love of it...and the system it is based upon, spans the Global world order, now seeking change , again..it does not stay the same, it constantly mutates, when found to be not so good after all, too many witnessing or witnesses of crimes, corruption , and sabotage, spying and laying down mistrust in the World...pointing finger again...The accusers...And non believers of the system!

But it is as he said...and what is the root was exposed....Idols, when sacrificed upon with life of living things and even their own kind put to.....Death for to protect it...Idol....And so, Here is a neigh sayers sayings....."We do not know what is behind it"...Is only keeping you from seeking out the Truth of His...already proven ...Crime is in the system!...oh yah!...So cookies and milk for the monsters ...might be a Count Dracula, and Grover in the trash, with a animal on the drums keeping time?

Who would of thunk it...."They believe in their lies more than the Truth"....even with proof right before their own eyes...Ready to blow it all up with Nukes?.....and,...Where is Eden now going to be?...left not done properly if at all by those who made it be dead...is?...or do we come to reason it out right as he did do?.....Well if they will not let you have food, nor water, nor fresh air, and just be a helper...without cost ever be...How is it, if it is all getting sick and suffering such things done on this place Called Earth.....Aliens ?...nah, they are cast out those who made war with his truths....And put here, until they come to reason, restore as it was, and put back what was taken in disobedience....Then, when done...And Proven a care taker....

That story...was said he said in the beginning...."Let us make Eden"...If heavens is Pluralized in those words of the maker of life being having a say or a place to be in or of....Then, if making more of self...should not more of be made to support it?...And everyone should do some freely sown, to get freely given some, and share some with others...Makes no enemies?...if the true helpers of the Eden be any made now?...born or brought to witnessing Earth...and Human unkind...be a opposite of Kind...in words...symbolically as same meaning of his words?..To Give onto...To have Received it as so!...and some given back clean and undefiled....Is also...If one changes any...then things change also for or against that Truth, if being undermined....Ruins or taints...So sickness or woe?...same thing!....Do too much wrongly, to defile the house....And something warns, then woe, and if it still does do...wrath and more so?....

So, what turns the world to taint and ruin....The son of man exposed rightfully before this day.....Look out and ask why so many doctors and hospitals needed today?...drugs being pushed into many...because they say, You might get sick?...or you will get sick, in this system, if you do not take this injection into the body and into the blood directly.....What system is this?...it is not a natural one!...It is made wrong to hold wrong in it...or, it has changed something so it is wrong.....And never righted, until the son of man did do as asked..by the Father...he did not sell or buy anything...nor did he kill to sacrifice,..But to eat some is given, some is shared, and those he shared with, knew he knew how to use MATH....To multiply the givens!...so more could have given, and be shared...Is as he said...Is with him, and in his Father He abides in doing as he was in the righteousness of his Father of Life...a helper was born in Humankind.....

You need more proof of how many living things hate Humans unkind for the poisons put onto the food, being selfish with it all the food to glean for cost and profits, said are false profits if dying while getting them, or causing some to not have as given...Yah think?...and tainting many things of the Nature of Natural life...for the unnatural?....and some saying they are not man, but are male looking, and other saying same in Woman...Not being woman female..and wedding under man and wife being ...Changing also to suit the self...Not the one, nor the laws, nor the doing as he did do...To make Friends...Nope, enemies are born to ..or towards...Crime abounds under, and twisted is the nature of some....Going to make good people of a Truth not allowed to live by..is being oppressed from being born as should be....Kept out of play, always put a tax or cost...Is.

So, why not try the other way?....We do not have enough Proof of what is causing this?....Do no more sin and be forgiven....So, if you dig into what sin is....it is the opposite of the Truth....Who said,...Words of meaning what they meant to be meant of.

Truth...Principles ....He said it is about Principles and principalities.....Given, Give, Gave, will give those who conquer the lies told....You have to work for money?....No, but you do have to work at making more of the givens....And who said plow sheers and pruning hooks be made of those weapons made?.....Why garden Tools mentioned?...Now if the lands be taxed, and cost in or of over it be....How is it given back any without taint?....and if tainting it with...What is born on that Principle breaking the second commandment of Laws of Life?....And then they see it as so, and get sick also the life upon it as so , was so when he said....You are making them be in sin, by using that coin of engraved Idol, they showed or tried to show the name of put upon, and face, and life no doubt also of.....What LAW is being Violated continually by...Those who said Caesar is our God?....Is he not dead also?...So, who said give it to Him what is his?....As you see the word to Give is in most of what he said....it is not his...So he does not want it used in anyway.

As long as we do good onto life...and life responds back in kind...even if they hate you...they hated him first...He said also...for they love the lies...more than the truth...Is what is showing Proof...Right now, by saying, we do not have enough Proof....The Son of Man is right?......Pedophiles, sodomites, and such...Just do not exist, in the cities?....Sure...And wedlock is not changed to allow what be wed?......Oh?.

Well they sure dance down the city streets here!

And I saw enough of it....To say!

Tainted it is!
Enoch is born!

Open that one book removed  from the one it was supposed to be apart of,.. if so finding it getting a bit out of order fighting them to stop tainting much of all if not more so, teaching it is ok...when it is spreading sickness in the minds to not listen to the Truth of His making it be Male ..female...but can be anything other than...is just plain outlandishly showing...they need a cure for something!...I wonder why?

Thanks for the eloquence and inspiration. 
Unknowen
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 18:40:27 (permalink)
BTW a simple reason most people don't see a bluescreen anymore is because Microsoft changed the behavior to automatically restart the OS in case of a system crash.  Doesn't mean they don't happen, they just are a little less obvious.  

You can view your software environment errors in the Windows Error Reporting section.

Kernel dumps are probably saved but only in C:\Windows aka %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP
The default option is to overwrite so you may only have 1 present.

If that happens there should be something in the System log.  Used to be under the category of BugCheck.  I don't have a current kernel crash to verify but that's a good place to look.

In BlueScreenView, you can change the path in Options -> Advanced Options.  Once I pointed that to C:\Windows I was able to see the lone minidump I had on my system.

Oddly enough just had a total freeze on my home system (mouse and everything) Nothing in event log, no dump.  I was trying some other free 3rd party music software (not naming names)

I can dig what your saying yet Craig is getting a blue screen... so if windows keeps us from seeing a blue screen why is it showing up? I'm not trying to be a smart but... this kind of stuff bugs me... I want it fixed and I want to know how it was fixed. Craig had the same type of post up a few weeks back and he said it was fixed... and here we are again.   :( I really think it's hardware related and if others discount me because I stand up for what I think or happen to believe... Then lol! I'm just giving alternative options! 

peace!

Hay look,
Unknowen
Re: Possibly Helpful Windows Tip 2017/10/25 20:34:31 (permalink)
Sir Les
11Dreams

just saying... 

Peace!

Yah it could be as you say...But I keep my systems clean enough to say it is not dust bunnies...Although I Kind of like Bunnies in my back yard alive...and do have some, and birds and other living things , and some trees sown to feed em...and some things said are illegal but are not, put some back freely as a child...And the monster came to try to defile me....Why?...well some get it right, right off the bat, as children....It seems some make children into sex toys...Grown ups harming children...What is up with that?

Now as I build, and troubleshoot these things made by ...Human hand?...or ..in some regards dug up some used in this system..(told to burry the dead)....they do the opposite and dig em up...from past places, and past tellings of...something that came to destroy those places made...Because of a lie, and a liar, not solving, or doing what is right...causes ruin to come for.

If it be, something not human came here, or was cast down and crashed...and someone cause it to come down and crash, so as to take the tech and use it to ...leave?...What is this sudden tech based, from stone and sticks and stones and swords...to these things of computers being made now, and so quickly a development for,...And still using old ways of Idol money...it is not new....it is now coming to letting the people use, and in side of this usery....Something is not right with it.

Now power management of devices...Electrical...and can be used to cause fires...if the voltages spike, or are made out of spec.....The os can do now, being allowed to change Bios settings.....If left on, or something is inside as a code, to allow it be turned on...via remote...If they find you are against their system (called a terrorist)...or you speak a truth...it is possible...Then do not dismiss it...as it is a variable (test it)...He did say....and as nothing is coming to be free....As it is still bought and sold, so nothing is given...Not even your ID...and you pay for the internet use....But they use without paying your bills, to spy, and lie, and hide behind the words TRUST?....Then it is by words imposed...ULA..to use their code...a LAW..but in this agreement, they do not address the users well being in any of it being a way to seek returns if damages occur....And they do occur...So as to fuel more so more bought for...or charging to have solutions for...Unknowns?...Well again, if it keeps being updated, what is supposed to work properly...But does not, and is in constant fix mode.....What is it they cannot solve for, yet sell as not totally solved for all issues with code being sold to work on this platform?

It is a constant mislead and ill imposed method to charge for, and tax...Like all other things being done...Water , land, air and gas....It is all being taxed and charged a fine or fee or put a cost to use...What was given to make...Life be good with all living things....It is funny that In England, they are now going to put a tax to drive into the city ...too much pollution,causing sickness was said by them saying..payment solves the problem of it?...No it does not solve the problems...it just capitalizes off the problem....And that is How this system imposes itself..

Does money make anything?...not with out support from a living entity using it as to gain interest for development of..under its charms...It puts into play the taking away of the givens given to tend to properly...and so it takes away the rights of having it be given what is necessary for life...without taint...and so many are getting sick in these systems...Again, not solving why?...And the Good doctors and science to fuel this mayhem out of mind how to solve....Is only treating the effect of something....Some one solve already in saying and doing to prove it.

So, it is written in a book...telling of...And what comes when the Truth be told...and the deny it and mock, and even infiltrate the house of the Holy...and over rule the laws, precepts and covenants....Do not do this...So they do!

Again ANTI his will and word it goes....saying a new, but is holding the old and the others who did do Baal and Mammon...Sacrificing People, to keep it protected, and at a very High price...it all is taint be....And they dance down the streets saying what Pride is this?...Now saying Religion is the reason for all the killing?....ok...believe what you want.....He said let em be....But those who believe in the truth of where and what makes prostitutes be...Is Money....And who saved her, and who saved a tax collector from his sin?....The Truth!...he said it plain as day....

So Mathew, what did Mathew know, and as asked come out of doing , when asked to come out of that he was employed by to do of them holding it in their hands , trying to make the Truth look upon with favour?
And what did the Truth do when being shown?...He looked up, and away from it, and asked who's name is upon it?.

Thus it is not his....But he also said..."You are making a den of robbers and thieves with it"....and so ..look into the cities...crime is in not only as thieves, but worse it is in the governing Body that collects and taxes all things living and dead now...And look to even tax the air or the gas of air...C02?...Well plants consume that gas...So, what is coming out of the tail end of the Combustion engine...Is Carbon dioxide?..nope not that gas..But Monoxides are poison...Which is Poison to many living things...And the fossil fuel, not only burnt, but spilt on the waters to taint, and on the lands, and put into the air....All paid and taxed to taint it...And they say...We will raise the taxes more, and more the cost...as more goes extinct, sick and is made no good to eat or drink...they come with the plant of industrial filtering and fuelling more cost, more working at, to tax the working hand, and the product also paid to have, what they made have to not have given properly to any living thing!....Health!...And now you pay for that also!..and still is solves nothing under that idol...never will....For it is a lie, and a liars spirit....To do the opposite of what should be done..

Are you looking into solving the reason we get sick?..or we have troubles with this or that?...in the system...Jinn or Murphy's Law seeming is in or upon all in this system being used,...Which is a OLD system...how long ago was it put into play.....?...Dug up?...and digging up the dead...and romancing them spirits tied to that thing?....what is it called Necro mencing?...mixing in dead things...Oh the doctors do to the children , by using fear imposed upon the parents to make the dead of other things or living other thing be injected into the body of the children.

Found some elemental things in that injection was put..base metals..and some toxic things to carry it into the body to taint the organs.,,and perhaps taint the dna...and the mind...to control and make dross...or tame, so they can do the bent experiments again...Making what Uberman?

And no one listens to His words proper.....As be said the Truth...That is why he did not look upon what they tried to show him.

Now out of the following body of men and woman chosen to see with open eyes...One was holding the money bag...who turned to go to a bribery and ...Lead them to the Garden, where he put the seed back with out sin done.

And he was arrested, charged falsely for, and murdered...But he knew they would do this before they did do it....And he told them, he would raise back from the dead...and...Only he can do this...They cannot kill the truth!.....Halehlujah!....So, they try to hide it behind the system still in play wrong to his righteousness, with Bling Bling, bells and whistles ....And tooting it works....But then it does not work, and then it is being fixed, and more so more tech to cost more, then it breaks down or goes on fire....Might be also something they can do with the codex of sorts put into play.

If you find or go look on the net, you are tracked, you emails read by others, your post profiled as....And so.

Nimrod?..Nero?...and other oddly named names...In it?...looking for who or whom?...Saying they be a terrorist.

Now no proof to go kill in Iraq was found to  be as said...So Murder it was...And Bin laden?...again did not do what they claimed he did do...yet head hunting they go to smoke out...who?...And drop bombs onto caves where people live....In some places, to kill the barter system they use...And they burn money in that sort of knowing way....what it was tied to, the other ugly used to bribe some of them to make war, or fight for, to stop the ones trying to take that land from them.

So,...we see a briber...And a undermining to cause unrest now being Pushed by the fruity tooties...

I do not hate my Father, nor My Brothers and Sisters....And what Mother or father charges he children to have food , clean water, and the breath of life, in good tidings given them....But says no we have to pay for what is given us to have life with....Be taken away by this one thing, Is telling a odd tale.....Father FORGIVEN THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO NOW......MURDERING THEIR OWN AND ALL OTHERS WITH THIS MADNESS////...even with the told...They go on and on in ignoring it as being part of the problem?..error is with it, if it takes away a given, and taints by allowing the industrial madness that pollutes it all....and the lier, is saying we will tax even death and charge for it be...in making it be a charge for making it be taxed also when working as paid...And so, you feed the very monster making by doing it all wrong...Makes it be wrong in all done by using it as so said is not to be done...Is done in defiance!

Especially when the Truth is Told, came and said, died and he raised himself back and left...where we as in sin cannot go to, or with sin.
error is only causing more problems to arise keeping it out of order.....

Stand out of it...He said...So,...again the opposite is played.....and more than worse is beastie boys and girls mixing sexual or using dna of and mixing....same thing...No difference....as it was in the days of Enoch and Noah...oh no not again?...Yep!

There IS help out there for those who are lost and seek it.... and More So for those who think they are home yet are indeed lost! I had rabbits in my back yard until the coyotes moved in... and it makes me happy to say my garden does much weller without rabbits then coyotes... :) peace!

Hay look,
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1