Presets in Z3ta+ ?

Author
mariusf
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2012/10/01 06:29:20 (permalink)

Presets in Z3ta+ ?

Hi

A few weeks ago, I bought Z3ta+, but it did not contain any presets. It is supposed to, right? It says so on the Z3ta+ software info that this new version contains over 2000 sounds. Or have I missed something?

I tried contacting support, but havent heard from them in 2 weeks.. And they had trouble understanding my issue it seems :P

3 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:Presets in Z3ta+ ? 2012/10/01 10:49:29 (permalink)
    Z3TA 2?  You won't hear from support until they get SONAR worked out, I imagine.  You picked a bad time to have problems w/ Z3TA.

You might try to reinstall it - the patches should come w/ it.  There should be a slot at the top for libraries (factory is default), along w/ showcase and to the far right programs.  You have to choose a library first.  If it is not there, you need to navigate to where the libraries should be and you should be able to use the Program/Bank load to activate those.

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    mariusf
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Presets in Z3ta+ ? 2012/10/02 03:57:54 (permalink)
    I got it to work now :) When I did a reinstall, it was 3 files I had to place at the same location (advanced installation) that I probably clicked too fast through last time. Also, I was sceptical to there being any sound fines at all in the 34mb installer, as the other VST Im using - Nexus - requires many GB of space! I dont understand sounds.

Anyway, thanks a lot :)
    dubdisciple
    Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5849
    Re:Presets in Z3ta+ ? 2012/10/02 14:24:58 (permalink)
    The installer for z3ta + is much smaller than for sy6nths like Nexus and Dimension pro because of the way they generate sound. nexus requires a large sample library. Z3ta+ uses sample cycles to generate wav forms that act as building blocks for sounds. Sounds from Z3ta will not sound as realistic for acoustic instruments but will produce sounds nexus simply cannot.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1