Problems

Im having lots of problems. I have
SONAR 8 Producer
Korg R3 synthesizer(using it for MIDI)
4GB of ram
lots of hard drive space
and a super fast processor, i dont know the specific numbers
Im using a presonus FP10 preamp.
I listen to sounds throught the head set which i plugged into my preamp and which work fine. (ive tested it)

1) To open dimension pro, rapture, etc you go to insert, soft synth and choose the program right? Or is that not the right way to do it? If not please inform me on the right way.

2)When i open dimension pro, it says i need to register. Ive already registered sonar 8 though and i have the email and everything. Do you have to register dimension pro and sonar 8 seperately? If so, dimension pro keeps sayin the serial number has already been registered so i check my email, get the register number paste it in the dimension pro register bar and it says invalid register code. Whats wrong?

3)How do you get rapture, dimension pro, beat scape, and all those programs to make a sound? I open it and im pushing keys down, moving my mouse, im doing everything and no sound is coming out. All the drivers are in and my keyboard isnt broken and i set up the output input MIDI thing and did the wave profiler and all that but it still doesnt make a sound.

4) When i record guitar it drops out for some reason. I dont know what dropping out means and why it does it so i need help there.

That is all the questions i have now, Thank you =]

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1