Prodipe Studio Monitor Speakers

Author
PeteNova
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 299
2010/11/11 12:46:19 (permalink)

Prodipe Studio Monitor Speakers

I'm in the market for some larger (i currently have 6.5 Events) monitors and I heard these were great and cheap.  Anyone have any experience with them??
Prodipe Monitors

3 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:Prodipe Studio Monitor Speakers 2010/11/11 12:50:46 (permalink)
    I think SOS gave them a good review.  Ain't heard 'em personally.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    gustabo
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2591
    Re:Prodipe Studio Monitor Speakers 2010/11/12 11:11:52 (permalink)
    I've got the Pro Ribbon 8 and love them!
    Bought them on eBay new for $300 and just noticed that the same seller is selling them for $409

Cakewalk by Bandlab - Win10 Pro x64 - StudioCat Platinum Studio DAW - 32 GB Ram - MOTU UltraLite-mk3
    M-Audio Keystation 88ES - Akai MPD26 (hot-rodded) - Alesis DM10 - a few guitars, a few amps
    Novation Launch Control - Korg nanoKONTROL2 - PreSonus FaderPort - DAW Remote HD on iPad
    Adam A7X - Behritone C50A
    PreSonus Monitor Station v2 (controlling the mons)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonarusergroup/

ohhey
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 11676
    Re:Prodipe Studio Monitor Speakers 2010/11/12 11:30:11 (permalink)
    PeteNova

I'm in the market for some larger (i currently have 6.5 Events) monitors and I heard these were great and cheap.  Anyone have any experience with them??
    Prodipe Monitors

That brand seems to be getting good reviews from the folks who bought them on Amazon.  Seems like a great value and perfect for folks who need cheap monitors but can't bring themselves to have something with Behringer on the front. LOL    I have the Behringer B2031a monitors and just love them. From the very first mix I did everything sounded right when played on other stereos, so they translate well.  Plenty of adjustments on the back to get them fine tuned to your space also. The one thing that doesn't work is the auto shut off feature, on mine it shut off while the music was playing once so I switched it to the always on position and use the power switches.  Other then that nice.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1