RE: CWBRN-3393, Channel Branch mode doesn't work past track 8 (1st bank)

Author
sarmad_dehnadi
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 84
2013/05/28 05:34:34 (permalink)

RE: CWBRN-3393, Channel Branch mode doesn't work past track 8 (1st bank)

I reported this issues more than 2 years now and I received the confirmation mail and after that this mail :

Hi Sarmad,
Thank you for contacting Cakewalk Technical Support. This appears to be an error in how the VS-700 Control Surface Plug-in is handling Channel Branch mode past the 1st bank. I am able to reproduce this same exact behavior on our test machines here in the office. I took the liberty of filling out our Problem Report Form on your behalf. You have probably already received emails from our automated report form system notifying you that this was submitted. You can check the status of any of your problem reports by visiting http://www.cakewalk.com/support/problemreporter and clicking on the link 'View Status of an Existing Report', be sure to have your e-mail address and reference number handy. For your reference, your problem report number is as follows: CWBRN-3393. Please note that the Problem Report Form is currently unavailable as we prepare for the SONAR X1 launch. I also have logged this issue internally with our development team. Unfortunately, for now I do not have any immediate suggestions in regards with working with Channel Branch mode past Track 8 in your project. Though I do not have any immediate solutions, I can assure you that this is nothing wrong with your hardware or software installation specifically. Please let us know if you run into any additional problems. Note: please do NOT reply to this email directly as it will not reach Technical Support nor yield a response. For reply emails to be submitted to Cakewalk Technical Support, you must fill out the E-Mail Support form found on our website here: http://www.cakewalk.com/support/email/
Best,
Ryan Munnis
Technical Support Cakewalk, Inc.
www.cakewalk.com www.sonarvstudio.com

Although I was very happy at that time for this kind reply, there is no fix for this basic issue after more than two years !!!!!!! X2 has the same issue with channel branch mode. What do you think ???
post edited by sarmad_dehnadi - 2013/06/09 01:47:29

3 Replies Related Threads

Mully
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1545
    RE: CWBRN-3393, Channel Branch mode doesn't work past track 8 (1st bank) 2013/05/28 06:54:34 (permalink)
    Pretty much sums up the situation doesn't it? Support for the VS-700 is over?

As far as I can tell it's still the best native option for Sonar however...somehow.

Cheers.

ASUS H270, i7-7700, JLM BA & 1290, LA2A Opto4, loads of guff.
    sarmad_dehnadi
    RE: CWBRN-3393, Channel Branch mode doesn't work past track 8 (1st bank) 2013/06/09 01:52:38 (permalink)
    The Branch mode issue is a serious problem . How on earth they do not pay attention to that?
    I don't know if it is only present for people who uses VS700C only ( no VS700R) or it is global to all  VS700 SYSTEM users .
    sarmad_dehnadi
    RE: CWBRN-3393, Channel Branch mode doesn't work past track 8 (1st bank) 2013/06/09 01:52:38 (permalink)
    The Branch mode issue is a serious problem . How on earth they do not pay attention to that?
    I don't know if it is only present for people who uses VS700C only ( no VS700R) or it is global to all  VS700 SYSTEM users .
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1