RECORDING PROBLEMS

Author
mocheekss
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13
2005/08/11 21:06:53 (permalink)

RECORDING PROBLEMS

Hey Folks,

Here is my delinma, I am recording out of the software that came with my motif, Yamaha (SQO1) Everything was working fine until 2days ago. Here is the dreaded story. I can't get sound unless I unplug my cables from the speakers that came with my computer. Now it was working fine 2days ago. One good thing I have notice, I can play my motif without the computer being on.

2days ago I can't. I don't know what I did to make this happen but it happen. However, whatever I did, might have hinder me from recording. I recorded weeks ago. I can't get no feedback. Cables were hooked up the same when the problem was detected. I don't know what happen. But as of today, it's official that I can't record nothing nor hear unless I unplug the cable connected to my computer. Something is blocking the input.

I have out-put when I unhook the cable that is connect to the monitor speaker and the motif. I have my motif hooked up to a 6 channel mixer (EURORACK MX602A) You know that $60.00 dollar mixer. I was tricked by a desperate salesman into getting it. So can somebody please help me. I can't record at all. As a result of trying to solve this problem, I deleted 31 beats from the motif. Bummer :-( But Thank You in Advance)

just hanging loose

4 Replies Related Threads

fac
    Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2427
    RE: RECORDING PROBLEMS 2005/08/11 23:14:15 (permalink)
    Err........ are you using Kinetic at all?

http://facproductions.net

Lots of gear. Not enough time.
    mocheekss
    RE: RECORDING PROBLEMS 2005/08/11 23:17:22 (permalink)
    what's kinetic? I'm trying to get a problem solved. either no one knows or their just not offering information. so I post until some understands

just hanging loose
    fac
    Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2427
    RE: RECORDING PROBLEMS 2005/08/12 00:33:07 (permalink)
    This forum is to discuss matters regarding the Cakewalk Kinetic sequencer. It's not likely that many Kinetic users own a Yamaha Motif, and I doubt you'll get the answers you're looking for in these forums. Why not search for a Motif forum or user group instead?

http://facproductions.net

Lots of gear. Not enough time.
    mocheekss
    RE: RECORDING PROBLEMS 2005/08/12 00:37:05 (permalink)
    Oh thank u so much. No I probably wouldn't get my answers here. But thank you so much for letting me no and I'm so sorry for all the trouble. Be blessed my friend.

just hanging loose
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1