There's 1500 auto.parameters and time & tdif is not there.
It's not possible to automate individual node positions. (Keep in mind that once a 'note on' is initiated, an envelope will play through in its entirety at the current node positions.) There is a cap of 100 nodes for each EG. If it were possible to automate time: and tdif:, that would add at least 8400 more parameters. [100 nodes + 100 time differences X 7 Modulators X 6 Elements].
there's some kinda trick for this?
Several that come close:
- Use any Source to change Volume EG Release X
Depth value in the Modulation Matrix. -
Use CC72 to control the global amplitude release time (all Elements mixed).
- Morph between two (or more) nearly identical Elements with different EG release times.
- Control numerical 'widgets' directly with Shift+right-click
and the internal MIDI Learn .
- Automate the Volume EG Sync XX
parameters to lengthen/shorten all node positions relatively.
- Dive into .sfz scripting and explore the Flex EG parameters ('unlimited' envelope design).