Rapture Pro, installed via CCC on OSX 10.8 etc.... Anyone?..

Author
Dark Winter
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2015/05/02 06:38:30 (permalink)

Rapture Pro, installed via CCC on OSX 10.8 etc.... Anyone?..

This is very frustrating, I have used the CCC tool (couple days ago), everything D/L except two packages that have the red status and the CCC wont allow me to re-D/L these.

Rapture Pro also running in Demo mode.

I trust there must be some Mac users who didn't encounter issues with this, they are all up and running?

Now in between typing this msg, those two packages have now installed but their status is still red and Rap Pro still running in Demo mode.

Does anyone know what their refund policy is because i didn't pay them to use their Demo intentionally, can't find anything on Refunds in the search system on website either...

I kind of just want to be done with this company now, No Rapture support after 10.6.8 had been bad enough for those years gone by.

2 Replies Related Threads

mcl
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 95
    Re: Rapture Pro, installed via CCC on OSX 10.8 etc.... Anyone?.. 2015/05/04 14:41:35 (permalink)
    I have the same issues on 10.10.3

I.e. I can't activate and Volumes 1 & 10 show as uninstalled (but appear to be installed, so far as I can tell).

It has been a long wait for a newer and Mac compatible Rapture/DimPro and I am content to wait. I am simply grateful that once again I have the option to use this instrument and if I can wait several years, I can wait a few days/weeks :-)

It is frustrating... 

Mike CL
    Andrew Rossa
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1910
    Re: Rapture Pro, installed via CCC on OSX 10.8 etc.... Anyone?.. 2015/05/04 15:21:26 (permalink)
    Dark Winter
    This is very frustrating, I have used the CCC tool (couple days ago), everything D/L except two packages that have the red status and the CCC wont allow me to re-D/L these.

Rapture Pro also running in Demo mode.

I trust there must be some Mac users who didn't encounter issues with this, they are all up and running?

Now in between typing this msg, those two packages have now installed but their status is still red and Rap Pro still running in Demo mode.

Does anyone know what their refund policy is because i didn't pay them to use their Demo intentionally, can't find anything on Refunds in the search system on website either...

I kind of just want to be done with this company now, No Rapture support after 10.6.8 had been bad enough for those years gone by.

We are working on fixing this issue ASAP. I apologize for the inconvenience. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1