Rapture Session Preset Favorites
first a little background:
1) i am in the process of removing Native Instruments Kore 2 from my system (because it doesn't play that well with my Maschine & Maschine Jam). Mostly, I have been using Kore 2 for its amazing librarian system, which allows me to categorize/tag & color-code & rate presets of just about all my plugins from 1 to 5 stars. But since i can't record the automation from Kore into Maschine, i am not really using most of the features Kore has to offer, so i am looking to part ways with it.
2) i have owned Rapture full version for many years now and have many expansion packs for it. i have imported, categorized, tagged, color-coded & rated all these presets in Kore 2 (because Rapture's preset system makes it nearly impossible to find specific presets quickly). so instead of opening Rapture as a vst in a project, i would open Kore 2 & then easily find what i am looking for in Rapture
3) now i have Rapture Session, which has a "favorites" function where i can give a "star" to all my old Rapture favorites in Rapture Session
1) where does Rapture Session store this info regarding "favorites"? and is it transferable to my other PC?
2) if i were to someday buy Rapture Pro, would all my Rapture Session "favorites" automatically find their way into my Rapture Pro database?
3.5 Ghz AMD 6-Core/16 gigs RAM, Roland Quad-Capture, Win 10, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Komplete 10, z3ta+, Z3TA+ 2, Rapture, Maschine 2.7 (MKI & Jam), Melodyne 4 Studio, Ozone 4, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar 2, Schecter Damien Elite, Fender Sonoran w/TronicalTune Plus installed, etc go here to hear Wet Dentist
my new sounds: The Das Kaput