Rapture Ugrade Questions

Author
Astral Fridge Magnet
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 27
2008/02/04 09:58:30 (permalink)

Rapture Ugrade Questions

Hello,

I think Rapture by the way is a cool synth. I have enjoyed playing with the LE version. Does the full version offer much more?

I would also like to ask if I buy the upgrade of Rapture from the LE version in Sonar 7, if I can use it in other DAWS (such as Ableton), or can it only be used within the Sonar environment?

Thanks

PS. Sorry for the double post in another section of this forum.

5 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Rapture Ugrade Questions 2008/02/04 18:14:00 (permalink)
    I have enjoyed playing with the LE version. Does the full version offer much more?
    You get access to hundreds more free presets, and the option of some commercial sets that will only work with the full version.
    If you like to adjust your settings on presets, or experiment with those of your own making, then the upgrade is almost mandatory.
    I would also like to ask if I buy the upgrade of Rapture from the LE version in Sonar 7, if I can use it in other DAWS (such as Ableton), or can it only be used within the Sonar environment?
    Miost anything that supports VSTi (or DXi) synths. There's some catching up to do for Rapture to work well in some Mac environments, and x64 Windows (if I recall correctly). I'm not sure if the Cubase stuff was ever sorted out completely, but otherwise ...

As a Sonar user, I think that there's a deal currently going on for RP. Something like Rapture and the Minimoog Tribute Expansion Pack for $150 USD. I'll look for the e-mail annoucement or direct link to that if you're interested.
    agincourtdb
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4753
    RE: Rapture Ugrade Questions 2008/02/04 19:45:48 (permalink)
    p.s.... GREAT forum name. "Astral Fridge Magnet"

Astral Fridge Magnet
    RE: Rapture Ugrade Questions 2008/02/05 15:09:15 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: b rock

As a Sonar user, I think that there's a deal currently going on for RP. Something like Rapture and the Minimoog Tribute Expansion Pack for $150 USD. I'll look for the e-mail annoucement or direct link to that if you're interested.

Thanks for your response and yes if you can find a direct link that would be very much appreciated.

ORIGINAL: agincourtdb

p.s.... GREAT forum name. "Astral Fridge Magnet"

Thanks. I like it too.
    b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Rapture Ugrade Questions 2008/02/05 17:13:28 (permalink)
    if you can find a direct link that would be very much appreciated.
    It looks to me like it expired the end of January. I just tried the links (and some manual searching), but there was no current combo deal that I could find. Upgrade from S7 Rapture LE for $129 USD ... that was it.
    Special offer: Get Rapture & the Minimoog Tribute Pack for only $149
    For a limited-time, SONAR 7 customers can buy the full version of Rapture and Craig Anderton’s Minimoog Tribute Expansion Pack for only $149—save $30.

The full version of Rapture includes:

More sounds
    2 Free expansion packs (700+ new programs)
    Ability to create and edit Rapture programs
    Access all FX, modulators, LFOs, Modulation Matrix, and more
    In addition, you get Craig Anderton’s Minimoog Tribute Pack. This special expansion pack blends classic Moog sounds with modern synthesis making it a must-have sound library for Rapture. Created by industry icon Craig Anderton, The Minimoog Tribute Expansion Pack is a tour de force of synth programming.

Listen to sound examples from the Minimoog Tribute Pack.

Download Rapture & the Minimoog Tribute Pack for only $149.
    Offer expires 1/31/08.
    Astral Fridge Magnet
    RE: Rapture Ugrade Questions 2008/02/05 17:24:10 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: b rock

It looks to me like it expired the end of January. I just tried the links (and some manual searching), but there was no current combo deal that I could find. Upgrade from S7 Rapture LE for $129 USD ... that was it.

Thank you for your trouble. Very much appreciated. Anyway, I'll get the Rapture upgrade. The LE version is great so I am sure that the full version will be better. That was the case when I upgraded to Dimension Pro, which I also think is pretty cool.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1