Rapture problem

Author
Sonic_x
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2007/01/06 10:12:41 (permalink)

Rapture problem

Hello there, i'm new in here and if someone would gimmme a hand i would be very thankfull :)

i love Rapture really much and was using it for the year or so on my old pc....finaly i got new powerfull pc and moving with all music progs in there, i installed rapture and bouth Expansion packs on new pc, but somehow nothing works, i got this error:

Unknown opcode: sample=d:\-
Unknown opcode: pogs
File d:\-=music pogs=-\cakewalk\rapture\multisamples\010 - square mk.wav pitch_keycenter=60 raw_sample=on not found or couldn't be loaded.

--- End of log for

PLEASE help me to sort that problem...Thank U :D

2 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Rapture problem 2007/01/06 17:33:30 (permalink)
    somehow nothing works
    This is really, really strange. I'll take a crack at it. It's possible that there's something very wrong in your DefaultRegion.sfz file, but I doubt it with a fresh install. I'm going to assume two things here, so let me know if I'm guessing wrong.

#1: None of your program files will load correctly, and when your try any one of them, you get this same error message.
    #2: When you were setting up your new PC, you decided to consolidate all of your music application under one folder, and that folder is named -=music pogs=-.

Here's what I think: Rapture is interpreting the "=" signs as opcodes when it tries to load a program. That's why your D drive is being seen as a sample, and 'pogs=' is an unknown opcode. The easy way out would seem to be just renaming the parent folder to music pogs; minus the extras. But you're opening yourself up to more potential problems down the road.

I think that you have to bite the bullet, uninstall Rapture and the Expansion packs, and rename the -=music pogs=- folder to something simpler. Then re-install Rapture and the XPs. Of course, that might be quite the hassle if there are a lot of other applications living in that same folder. I could be wrong, but that's the best that I can come up with based on the information provided.

Let us know how you resolve this, or if you continue to have problems with it.
    Sonic_x
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: Rapture problem 2007/01/07 08:30:46 (permalink)
    b rock, i want to say THANK YOU
    you were tottaly right about "-" and "=", as soon is i created new folder without them simbols all goes very nice and smooth ....you da man dude, have a nice day
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1