Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Flagged as Spam (1)
2014/07/11 05:40:02 (permalink)

Reaper Update to 4.7

And ReaPlugs to 2.2

Cockos has updated REAPER to version 4.7 and the ReaPlugs VST FX Suite to version 2.2.
Changes in ReaPlugs v2.2:
  • Added 64-bit version.
  • ReaJS: updated with latest REAPER 4.7 JSFX improvements.
  • ReaJS: removed OGG reading support.
Changes in REAPER v4.7:
  • Performance:
    • improved track panel/mixer panel UI behavior/performance with large track counts.
    • various FX preset improvements.
    • Region manager better handles large region/marker counts.
    • Region render matrix better handles large region counts.
    • Track manager better handles large track counts.
  • Project tabs:
    • save project tab list on exit, restore on startup.
    • option to prompt for action on startup (last project, last project tabs, recent projects, new project, etc.).
    • option to prompt on startup when project previously failed to load.
    • new actions including 'Close all project but current' and 'New project tab (ignore default template) '.
    • improved prompt for save before exiting (show a list of all unsaved projects).
  • OS X:
    • much faster drawing for Retina Macs.
    • faster drawing on newer OS X versions.
  • Actions:
    • toggle track solo/mute/FX bypass/record-arm/visibility report ON/OFF states.
    • selected track under mouse cursor will scroll track into view in other contexts.
    • added nudge take/item volume +1db/-1dB, or reset item to 0dB.
    • explode multichannel media now obeys render/glue format option.
    • fixed reported state of 'Toggle track zoom to minimum height'.
    • 'Minimize all tracks' no longer toggles.
    • 'Monitoring FX: toggle bypass' now reports state.
  • Media explorer:
    • configurable pitch shift knob range, options to move in semitones or quarter tones.
    • option to preserve pitch shift setting when changing media.
    • control+drag to horizontally zoom peaks preview display.
    • do not stop preview playback when selecting folders.
    • fixed zipper noises when changing preview volume.
    • improved interaction with audio device closing.
    • improved selection behavior in native listview mode.
  • MIDI:
    • added option to consolidate MIDI as .MID file.
    • fixed channel filter in MIDI source properties.
    • added mouse modifier context for ruler marker/region lanes, scroll/zoom support.
    • display MIDI program name in event list view.
    • actions to replace or merge MIDI note names.
    • improved editor ruler display.
  • FX:
    • fixed Program Change menu item issues.
    • fixed AU and VST plugin window and generic UI refresh on factory preset changes via MIDI PC or API.
    • added support for linking JSFX preset to MIDI Program Change.
    • JSFX OS X retina support for UIs, set gfx_ext_retina to 1 in @init, check for 2 in @gfx.
    • JSFX pin mapper properly ignores output pin assignments when JSFX have no outputs defined.
  • Windows:
    • insert media files menu/action uses Vista+ file browser, if relevant.
    • allow choosing audio thread priority for non-ASIO modes, (default) MMCSS support.
    • WaveOut, Kernel Streaming, and WASAPI modes use device names for configuration.
    • WASAPI bug fixes, compatibility and performance improvements.
  • Localization:
    • fix for window titles supporting multiple code pages.
    • fixed potential misbehaviors in the MIDI Editor.
    • fixed marker/region import.
  • Performance meter:
    • additional ReaMote column when ReaMote is enabled.
    • optimized display, sortable columns.
  • Render:
    • fixed incorrect peak drawing used with resampling.
    • new idle-priority offline rendering options.
  • Audio Units: use new Audio Unit API for increased compatibility on 10.6 and newer.
  • FX Browser: right-click menu can insert FX with user preset loaded.
  • JS/midi_humanizer: fixed note-offs (thanks DarkStar).
  • Main menu: audio device status shows physical interface channel counts, not virtualized channel counts.
  • Media item properties: HMSF time mode for item position/length.
  • Mixer: 'Go to send destination' tweaks.
  • Mouse modifiers: reverse handscroll zoom behavior is now a global preference rather than a separate mouse modifier.
  • Project Bay: fixed changing FX presets from bay.
  • Project settings: improved media format options for glue/apply fx/etc.
  • Region/Marker manager: fixed text filter not being restored.
  • RS5k: fixed UI issues with parameter automation/modulation.
  • Theme: fix for clipped master track fader text.
  • Track manager: option to automatically scroll to selected track works when selecting tracks outside of the track manager.
  • Transport: fixed labels for transport docked actions, other buglets.
  • Undo: changing track selection via right-click creates an undo point (if the related option is enabled, in preferences/general).
  • API:
    • GetSetObjectState/GetSetObjectState2 support take envelopes.
    • added GetSelectedEnvelope.
    • added IsREAPER (vs running in ReaMote).
    • added ReverseNamedCommandLookup.
    • added SetProjectMarker4 and SetProjectMarkerByIndex2 (which are able to clear marker/region names).
    • added Splash_GetWnd (to allow display of error messages over the splash).
    • fixed TrackFX_SetPresetByIndex and TrackFX_NavigatePresets.
    • plugin extensions can register post-action hooks.

strikinglyhandsome1
Max Output Level: -3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7224
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 07:16:07 (permalink)
4.7.1in two days.
Just Another Bloke
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 861
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 10:24:38 (permalink)
strikinglyhandsome1
4.7.1in two days.

+.1?
JohnKenn
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1659
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 19:22:00 (permalink)
Feel for you Bapu, cause we are likely in the same boat if I interpret your post correct like.

Reaper Ver 4.7.1 likely out tomorrow if not sooner. with a million esoteric fixes.

Problem for dumb guys like me is I can go thru the incredible list of updates and improvements..  Can go thru several feverish upgrades and don't understand a word of anything, and nothing to do with core screw up bugs that have been requested to fix for years and ignored.

The clients there on the forums are awesome beyond anything. Way above and out of my league. Reaper seemed to attract a cadre of killer programmers, coders. Me just wanting to plug in a guitar and play.  Check out the pre release forum and the developer's forum to see what I mean. Highest respect for all these warriors. Can't hold a candle to them.

Current state of the art, Reaper kills Sonar hands down in the dirt, handling of vsti synths. Open mind, so prove me wrong and I will apologize for my ignorance, accept higher ground. Just what it is.

Point here is that the Reaper evolution, daily updates, progresses are as bad as Sonar in the end point. No advantage to the frustrated musician just trying to get the damned thing to work. Chasing death bugs with no response or resolution. Grass ain't any greener on the other side of the fence.

John

Dave Modisette
  • Total Posts : 11050
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 19:26:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mike_mccue 2014/07/11 19:24:20
Reaper is an awesome program but it is so configurable that all I do is sit and tweak the program.    Give me PT 11, what you get is pretty much what you get so all you can do is work on projects.   

Dave Modisette ... rocks a Purrrfect Audio Studio Pro rig.

http://www.gatortraks.com 
My music.
... And of course, the Facebook page. 
cclarry
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 19:35:46 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mod Bod 2014/07/12 09:19:15
Reaper for me is pretty rock solid...more so then any of the Sonar X series has been,
more so the Cubase, and any other DAW I use, and the updates have been painless...

My kudos to these guys for staying current, and when you buy you get 2 FULL versions of upgrades
before you pay an upgrade again....and the program is $60 for Personal or Commercial businesses
under $20,000 gross, and just over $200 for full Commercial Licensing.  One my favorite features
is SKINS....I can make it look just about any way I want.  Does it come with a BUNCH of 3rd party
stuff??? NOPE...does it come with a ton of bells ans whistles?  NOPE...does it do the job?  YEP!

JohnKenn
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 19:59:47 (permalink)
Guys,

CClary's wisdom here.

No crap installed with Reaper. They got an internal synth that is something less than go to,  but that's about it. On purpose stripped down to about a 10 mg installation.

Relies intelligently on concrete integration of external programs, and the ability to host them stable, chained, elegant beyond anything available anywhere. Workflow and design is state of the art.

If you guys got a better option, please educate me. Far as I can see for the next years, if you are a keyboard player, Reaper rules supreme, not even a close second anywhere. Sonar, Protools, Cubase whatever else... So last century limited...

John
The Maillard Reaction
  • Total Posts : 31918
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 20:04:33 (permalink)
This is the best ad copy I've read in years:

http://reaper.fm/about.php
"If you currently use another DAW, you might be reading this because you're contemplating shelling out $150 for the next overhyped version that doesn't address any of the bugs you've been complaining about for five years while adding a bunch of features you couldn't care less about. What does REAPER have to offer you?"

JohnKenn
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 20:37:07 (permalink)
Mike,

My concerns exactly.

Individual license is 60$ thru two version upgrades.

Good stuff, but from my perspective, where are the fixes for death killer bugs ignored while chasing etheriel tweaks no mortal among us can understand.

John
The Maillard Reaction
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 20:43:06 (permalink)
Hi John,
 I have to admit, I didn't understand much of your earlier post and I don't really understand this sentence either:

"Good stuff, but from my perspective, where are the fixes for death killer bugs ignored while chasing etheriel tweaks no mortal among us can understand."

Please understand that I'm not trying to be difficult, I am actually very interested in trying to understand the idea you are trying to express.

Can you say it again but in way that makes it seem plain as day?

Thanks.

Just Another Bloke
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 861
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 20:52:37 (permalink)
One of these days I'm going to have to try and do a whole song in Reaper.

TBH, the concept of no buses (i.e. a track "becomes" a bus when you route something or many somethings into it) intrigues me but I've never taken even a full day to get "into" Reaper.

Why did I pay $60 twice?
JohnKenn
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 21:01:17 (permalink)
Mike,

This is only my perspective from a low level lay user.

There are some bugs in Reaper that don't affects a guitar player, vocalist, but can seriously impact a keyboard player. These bugs have been identified, submitted and asked reverently for a fix.

No response, and the crap continues, update to update. Ignored.

My feeling is that in the flash of top tier tweaks and updates, bottom feeders like me are dissed off and ignored. Major problems exist. Reaper is no paradise. The myth of how you can submit a bug and have it fixed before sunset is what it is. Only a myth. If Sonar cranks out a generic patch every several months, it is no different than a deluge of Reaper point releases that flash in the pan, and get nothing substantial done regarding real bugs that affect the majority of idiots like me.

John
The Maillard Reaction
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 21:52:20 (permalink)
Thank you John,
 I appreciate the insights.

cclarry
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/11 22:31:29 (permalink)
I agree...anything PC based is not going to be a wonderland...

But, all that aside, Reaper is probably one of the best DAW's out there for the PC.
While they ALL have their issues, at least for me, Reaper has been quite amazing...
especially considering that all the other's cost about 8 times as much....because they
include a bunch of 3rd party fluff...and a whole lot of resource consuming "extras" that
REALLY are superfluous....

I'm really surprised that Nomad Factory hasn't said...HEY, here's an upgrade to the FULL,
unattached, Blue Tubes Bundle for $X for Sonar Users...they'd sell 'em like hotcakes I'm
sure...

These guys really can't see the forest for the trees or the honey for the bees...

mmasters
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/12 00:45:26 (permalink)
I really have to wonder, John Kenn, why you are here complaining.  Our studio has been engaged with Reaper since its inception.  We love watching the product blossom into a full-blown audio engineering tool.  We appreciate that the guys at Cuckos listen to the user community and have designed a tool suitable for professionals and experienced amateurs so we can run our studio in a productive manner.  We love all the new enhancements and the fact that our requests get handled in a timely manner.  Bug fixes are usually remedied in one day and we enjoy seeing our suggestions incorporated into new updates.

Then, John Kenn, there are users like you who complain, complain, complain.  If you are lacking audio engineering skills to the point that you don't even understand the basic terminology, then read some good books, take a short course, or align yourself with more experienced people in your local community.  Audio engineering and music production is very technical and requires some hard study. 

Reaper is designed with the professional user in mind and there's many folks in the Reaper user community who are professionals.  This is one of the joys of using Reaper: it gets the job done.

If you find Reaper too difficult to use, John Kenn, then why not find another software tool that you do like? A lot of companies have come out with home studio versions or watered down their original professional-grade product (*gasp*) for people like you.

It takes years of study and practice to become a skilled audio engineer.  Instead of complaining about a great piece of software that has a large user base, you will make more friends and gain more respect if you study one aspect of audio engineering, master it, then tackle the next step.  I started with recording analog, then moved to MIDI when the technology became available, and now I am ramping up from using my digital tracker with all its faders and knobs to software-only.  I am the last of the ones in our studio to go 100% software on the recording side, but I am a diehard analog synth enthusiast (and a bass player with a tube head) so that's my excuse.

Good luck, John Kenn.  Study hard and master the terminology.  One step at a time in sequence (no pun intended).

backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/12 00:49:20 (permalink)
Reaper sux!!! It's just about caught up to Cubase 4.
Dave Modisette
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/12 09:31:36 (permalink)
Double post.

My music.
Dave Modisette
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/12 09:31:36 (permalink)
JohnKenn
Mike,

This is only my perspective from a low level lay user.

There are some bugs in Reaper that don't affects a guitar player, vocalist, but can seriously impact a keyboard player. These bugs have been identified, submitted and asked reverently for a fix.

No response, and the crap continues, update to update. Ignored.

My feeling is that in the flash of top tier tweaks and updates, bottom feeders like me are dissed off and ignored. Major problems exist. Reaper is no paradise. The myth of how you can submit a bug and have it fixed before sunset is what it is. Only a myth. If Sonar cranks out a generic patch every several months, it is no different than a deluge of Reaper point releases that flash in the pan, and get nothing substantial done regarding real bugs that affect the majority of idiots like me.

John

I logged on to the forum and asked about a " TRACK FREEZE" feature like SONAR's and they knocked a beta out in a few days.  Unfortunately, by the time it was finished they had another thousand suggestions about the TRACK FREEZE specification should work and it mutated into a complicated monster.  

That said, if I could find a Reaper theme that would display nicely on my big monitor and two 22" HD monitors, I might use it more than a passing interest.

My music.
joakes
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 905
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 07:02:13 (permalink)
I hope there is an official Reaper forum where people are tolerated when they speak about the wonders of X3 ....

Just saying ...... Smells like spam......

Cheers,
Jerry

Built by yours truely : I7-2600@3.4GHz, Asus P67Z68, W10x64 Creator Edition, 32GB RAM, 3 HD's, nVidia 760 GT, Focusrite 18i20 2,d Gen + Ti FW, Oxygen 61 iv Gen, and Edirol SD-20 (yes it works), CbB, Teles, Strats, LP's, Epi Riviera, etc
cclarry
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 07:34:04 (permalink)
No spam Jerry...and yes you can tout the wonders of X3 on the Reaper forum..

Some of us here use more then just one DAW. (Gads!!!  Get the gun!) ...I use 7 DAW's....

I hope that one day people gain some "objectivity".

I love X3...I use X3...that doesn't mean that Reaper isn't a great program also...

Each DAW has it's strengths and weaknesses...

This, being the Software Forum, dedicated to ALL software, both Cakewalk and Third Party,
a discussion of other software is not a bad thing....it increases our awareness and
broadens our horizons....
post edited by cclarry - 2014/07/13 08:26:19

Dave Modisette
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 07:55:51 (permalink)
One thing I really like about Reaper is that the mixer view isn't cluttered up with knobs and widgets trying to make it look absolutely like a desk top mixer.  You can scroll the sends view and see more sends that any human would expect to see.  Though, with all the skins being created by users, trying out new looks can be a bit like "Crack."

My music.
cclarry
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 08:34:29 (permalink)
Mod Bod
One thing I really like about Reaper is that the mixer view isn't cluttered up with knobs and widgets trying to make it look absolutely like a desk top mixer.  You can scroll the sends view and see more sends that any human would expect to see.  Though, with all the skins being created by users, trying out new looks can be a bit like "Crack."

Here here....but it is awesome to have the ability to "choose" what you want it to look like..

Someone was doing a REDD theme..but It never got released (that I know of)..there was a huge thread on
it in the Reaper forum...it looked really kewl...I kept hoping it would show up...

The Maillard Reaction
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 09:02:13 (permalink)
The skin feature scares me.

I'm afraid I would end up taking a two month detour while crafting my own custom skin.

:-)

cclarry
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 10:14:38 (permalink)
mike_mccue
The skin feature scares me.

I'm afraid I would end up taking a two month detour while crafting my own custom skin.

:-)

mixmkr
Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3169
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 10:48:27 (permalink)
as a professional user, I could see THEM using multiple DAW, to accomodate their clients and other projects that might be brought in...or even what seems best for the particular session.

What strikes me is that I DO appreciate many of the extras that come with Sonar, such as the plugs and synths, and in the long run saves me a lot of money.  I've got a great computer now and have decided not to fill it up with lots of outside stuff, and it has been running FAST and very reliable.  That said, I don't see the need for much of the free stuff out there, as the PC channel plugs TO ME seem to be better anyway.

Plus...like my old ARP synth, and even some of my *legacy* Roland hardware synths, I'm not even scratching the surface of what Sonar can do, I'm guessing.  There's always something to learn and I can't see trying to add another couple of DAW on top of that learning list.

I looked HARD at PT, only because it seems so widespread with the professional crowd and appears to more emulate the days of just a tape machine and a mixer, but stuff was usually twice the expense, I don't use a MAC and Sonar actually seems a better fit for me.

If my budget was VERY low, I'd probably use REAPER because of its' low cost.  But after a couple attempts (spending a day or two and a couple of songs), I just felt more comfortable with Sonar.

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

Dave Modisette
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 21:18:40 (permalink)
PT11 has a native Windows 64 bit version now.  I wouldn't even consider switching until PT11 appeared.

Someone started a Reaper skin with a Pro Tools flavor but it eventually got off track.  If it really looked like the Pro Tools GUI, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.  For me, the PT GUI is a great fit.  I can read it easily and if I need to tweak something I can display it and if I only need it occasionally, I can tuck it out of sight but still within easy access.

But you've got to work with what you are comfortable with until you find yourself pushed out the door by changes you don't want to deal with.

My music.
JohnKenn
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/13 22:34:52 (permalink)
Reply specific to you, mmaster,

Yeah, Reaper rocks depending on your application. I have a subjectice critical need regarding keyboards that presents a major and really dumb crash in Reaper, persisting from ver 3 forward. Ironic, I have to use the free pack in Sonar to get the function to work since Reaper will not support it's own plugins. If you were up against this brick wall, would probably be also chapped a bit around your groin as well.

In the middle of my 56 hour hell shift, but will give more specific details when I get a break. My bad, and deserve the wrath from throwing out vague references without objective data. Will get specifics so you can enlighten me how you have navigated around a major keyboard impass, since all is working blisfully for you.

Have requested a fix on multiple occasions but ignored. Don't get me wrong, love Reaper and deepest respect for the forum members and the ethic of the devs. Just frustrating absurd crash that will keep me from shelling out $60 for the next two versions of upgrades until cardinal bugs are fixed.

Love,
John.

Ruben
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 472
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/14 00:30:03 (permalink)
joakes
I hope there is an official Reaper forum where people are tolerated when they speak about the wonders of X3 ....

Just saying ...... Smells like spam......

I don't believe the OP is spam, but to answer your questions - on the official Reaper forum there is not a lot of tolerance for Sonar. For the most part, as soon as Sonar is mentioned, the haters come out with their stories how Sonar always crashes and they could never get any work done until they got Reaper because Reaper works so much smoother/faster/cleaner/better.  

But most forums are like that - it's the same over at the Logic or Cubase forums, where Reaper gets bashed as a toy compared to "pro" applications.

From my experience, Reaper is not bad at all, well worth a look. But I tend to use more than one DAW app so I'm probably not a good example, and I think many DAW users would rather just stick to one DAW and learn it well.

The Maillard Reaction
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/14 05:27:53 (permalink)
I went for years only using my favorite DAW which is Cakewalk Pro Audio/SONAR. That is all I wanted to know about.

Finally, I took the advice of several employees of Cakewalk and Gibson and started using several DAWs.

I don't happen to use Reaper but I find some of it's unique features fascinating.

edit spellng
post edited by mike_mccue - 2014/07/14 12:56:33

Serious_Noize!
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 950
Re: Reaper Update to 4.7 2014/07/14 10:06:01 (permalink)
mixmkr
as a professional user, I could see THEM using multiple DAW, to accomodate their clients and other projects that might be brought in...or even what seems best for the particular session.

What strikes me is that I DO appreciate many of the extras that come with Sonar, such as the plugs and synths, and in the long run saves me a lot of money.  I've got a great computer now and have decided not to fill it up with lots of outside stuff, and it has been running FAST and very reliable.  That said, I don't see the need for much of the free stuff out there, as the PC channel plugs TO ME seem to be better anyway.

Plus...like my old ARP synth, and even some of my *legacy* Roland hardware synths, I'm not even scratching the surface of what Sonar can do, I'm guessing.  There's always something to learn and I can't see trying to add another couple of DAW on top of that learning list.

I looked HARD at PT, only because it seems so widespread with the professional crowd and appears to more emulate the days of just a tape machine and a mixer, but stuff was usually twice the expense, I don't use a MAC and Sonar actually seems a better fit for me.

If my budget was VERY low, I'd probably use REAPER because of its' low cost.  But after a couple attempts (spending a day or two and a couple of songs), I just felt more comfortable with Sonar.

I started using Reaper recently, I like it a lot. Although with all the customization options I can see where it could be intimidating to anybody, it took a while for me to get it setup the way I wanted it to work, LOL, which I must say "More familiar like Cakewalk software". I don't use many Synths, mostly just record guitar stuff. After I got a basic template created, for me it was easy to use, I followed some video tutorials on how to setup a mix view and track view that helped a lot.

There are several Pro Tool look alike themes in the reaper resources stash, although I have never used pro tools. I tried those themes and honestly didn't care for them. Seems like every other week someone is coming out with a configuration you can download to make Reaper themes work more like pro tools.

I saw that Redd Theme, I was hoping they would finish it also. Although someone did make some skins for a couple synths I think it was they shared based on that theme's look. Can't remember what they were for though.

There was somebody that was working on a Yamaha theme, nobody has heard from them apparently for over a year on their forums, I was really hoping they would finish that theme, from the looks of it, it reminded me of an old Yamaha 4 track I had many years ago.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=108611

One thing I would recommend to anyone trying reaper out would be to setup and use the better menu set : http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=58672&highlight=menu

This makes things a lot easier to find and use while still retaining the option at the bottom of the menu to see the original menus for anything not listed.

I like the fact that Cakewalk software comes with a lot of extra stuff, I hope to purchase the X3 sometime in the near future, probably the studio version, although right now I have to get a new electric guitar because the one I had for a long time bit the dust so to speak beyond repair, so that's my main priority and next step.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1