Recycle plugin window function is not working, even after RTFM

Author
Billy86
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 362
2018/11/14 01:15:12 (permalink)

Recycle plugin window function is not working, even after RTFM

I can't seem to get more than one plugin GUI open at a time. I did the following, and it has no effect at all. Current plugin window gets recycled. Anyone else having this problem? Even engaging a Plugin's "pin" button doesn't keep it on screen when I open a second plugin... 

I've tried all of this: 

If you prefer to always open a separate window for each plug-in, go to Edit > Preferences > File - VST Settings and clear the Recycle Plug-in Windows check box.
To toggle the current behavior, hold down the CTRL key when you open a plug-in UI:

If Recycle Plug-in Windows is enabled when you hold down the CTRL key to open a plug-in, all other open plug-in widows also become pinned.

If Recycle Plug-in Windows is disabled when you hold down the CTRL key to open a plug-in, all other open plug-in widows close, and the new plug-in window is unpinned.

To pin a plug-in window so it remains on screen when subsequent plug-ins are opened, click the window’s Pin Plug-in Window button .

Windows 10 x64 on a Dell/Intel i5, 500 Gig SSD, 32 gig RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Sonar Professional, Melodyne 4 Assistant, Kurzweil SP-76 stage piano, Baldwin RP 100 digital upright, Novation Impulse 25, Breedlove Pursuit Concert Acous/Elec, Fender American Standard Tele, Fender G-DEC 30 modeling amp, Sigma DM-5 Acoustic, Ovation MCS148 Celebrity Acous/Elec. Mandolin, Roland V-Drums TD-11KV, AKG P220, Yamaha MG82CX mixer, KRK Rokit 6 Powered Monitors, PreSonus FaderPort

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1