Reminders Inside Sonar / before sonar shuts Down

Author
taccess
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 534
2016/03/13 19:11:24 (permalink)
3 (1)

Reminders Inside Sonar / before sonar shuts Down

Very simple ,Cakewalk please add a reminder option that appears > exactly like the save reminder < to remind the cakewalk user to do things before shutting down. (( You know a little box that appears before sonar allows shutdown > the user writes whatever he needs reminding on in the box )) ((This can be set in preferences and the note can be written there to ))

Look i know this is a good thing because there are 3 huge vsts i use among many many more , however when i make patches/presets with these 3 vsts , they don't save with sonar, all the other vsts do ,so i have stickers above and below my pc screens but they don't work as well .

Anyways fellow cakewalk users please post what a reminder like this would do for you so we have different uses for this idea !

3 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re: Reminders Inside Sonar / before sonar shuts Down 2016/03/14 09:43:12 (permalink)
    +1 (1)
    +1

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    Re: Reminders Inside Sonar / before sonar shuts Down 2016/03/14 14:52:39 (permalink)
    There is a Project Information dialog that if you leave it open on save it will display on reopening the project. In it you can keep notes about the project.  

Best
    John
    lfm
    Max Output Level: -53 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2216
    Re: Reminders Inside Sonar / before sonar shuts Down 2016/03/26 08:26:38 (permalink)
    We get reminders if something needs saving.

What I miss the most is ability to set what is handled by undo and considered a change in project that needs a save to be there next time it is opened.

If also being able to select with ask-option - for various things even better.

In my taste threshold is too low in Sonar, and just about everything is considered as a changed project.
    And this also means that undo buffer is cluttered with operations you don't care about.

So some options like Mix Recall has - what to restore etc - would not hurt for undo and save options.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1